Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Equipoise

Equipose Plot

a part of “Equipoise”, a fictional universe by Polarisbear12.

500 years after a war that closed the rifts between the worlds of Aurae, Inferno and Earth. Satan & the Seraphim have fallen in love and later conceived a child. Many years have passed since then and trouble is brewing.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Equipoise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Equipose Plot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Here is where I or Kuro post coming up plots and the like. So do keep in mind that since we both have a somewhat planned outline of how this role play will go, we’d like it if you were to inform one of us depending on whether or not it’s centered around a certain race. Had you read the Character Submission Guidelines you’d know what I mean. So once again please pm one of to make sure it doesn’t interfere with our own main plot points. We encourage that you make up your own plot arcs and the like to make up for the lapses between each major plot point but it will have to be approve by the both of us. Anyhow below is the posting format I’d very much like that all of you use.

Code: Select all
[font=font][center][color=color here][size=200]Name Here[/size][/color][/center]
[/font]

You may add to it if you’d like but please do not take out anything. Also seeing as we’ll be posting from different places, I need you guys to select the correct location of your post. This way we’ll know where it is exactly you’re posting from and players may be able to go to the places tab and focus on certain posts that pertain to them in that certain place. Also please, please, please tag characters, but only those that you are interacting directly with. It’s a bit annoying at times to constantly be getting notifications on posts that players tagged your characters but the entirety of it had no real connection to your character if you know what I mean. If you don’t follow these simply rules/requests I will ask that you leave the role play or I will give you a warning.

Alright my lovelies, so my plans for the exorcists is that Ryuu will go to their class, talk with them a bit until things move onto the bus that will take them to an abandoned amusement park. Due to the fact that more often than not, the beginning of the plot ends up getting dragged on for too long, I won’t be giving them much opportunity to interact until after they get off the bus. So once they do so, they’ll be searching for a certain spiritual creature that they’ll have to exercise but will need teamwork to pass the exam. None of them will be aware that this supposed lesson is the exam. From there they can interact however they please so long as Aura ends up summoning a lesser demon, alerting those strong enough in iInferno and Aurae of her existence. How that comes about is up to you Ever but try not to go overboard. The latter would also be what the post for the demons would be about more or less. Also I will only be tagging Ryuu's character as she hasn't interacted with any of the characters directly.

So onto the demons. They will be with Azrael having a meeting of sorts discussing their reports on their Circles. In the next post from Azrael’s point of view or maybe Chikyu’s, they would have felt the surge of power in the human realm. But I will be first to post on that certain subject.

If you need help in trying to figure out what it is you need to write about please, ask questions in the Q & A thread I set up some time ago, that or you may send me a pm. Also for those who are writing from the exorcists point of view, please don’t start off the post with them getting off the bus, talk about their time in the classroom waiting for Ryuu to arrive and the bus ride, their thoughts in having been grouped together with the other exorcists. Note their group will consist of the other players with exorcists save for the teachers, so do not have it where your character is off with an NPC group. And so with that as I said before, if you have any questions feel free to ask either I or Kuro.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Equipose Plot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis of Gothique on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:22 pm

AURAE UPDATES

1) There is a time discrepancy in Aurae compared to the other worlds. A day in Aurae is equivalent to a year of Inferno and Earth. This is due to being the first world in existence and that it was a prototype version for other worlds to be created with lesser flaws, making Aurae's growth and premise lacking in comparison. The pacing of the world compensates for this discrepancy by being slower, and time is hardly perceived from natural methods. There are specialized clocks created to indicate a passing of a day, opposed to counting minutes and hours due to the volatility in the timing gap within a day.

2) Within the sixteen days (sixteen years for Inferno and Earth), a new Seraphim has been appointed immediately after the previous one's childbirth and removal from the high seat. The state of Aurae is one of confusion.

3) Currently, Aurae is unaware of the child's gender.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ellipsis of Gothique
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Alright my lovely little demons, here's a Map of Inferno

How it works, is each Circle has a different look, think Dante's Inferno. While the center Circles, the Prince's own personal Circle is however you'd like it to be. When deciding on how it looks please make sure to send it to me so I may add it to here, it can either be small sized pictures but I'd rather perfer a description of it. Any how I'll be adding my in a bit. I also might add these on as locations depending on whether or not you'd like me too.

Prince of Earth's Circle

Prince of Fire's Circle

Princess of Air's Circle

Purgatory

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:21 pm

Inferno/Exorcist Update:

@Demons
Alright my lovelys, so the group that goes to the human world will come across the students as they round up the lesser demons. Its up to you on how you want it to work and if you feel the need to add another lesser demon to keep yourself busy then go ahead. That is unless you'd like to have your character fight against Cerbin, Ryuu or Nathaniel? It will most likely be very short, say two or three posts before it'll have to end it as they'll be interrupted and have to go back to Inferno. Also if one of you wants to interact with Aura then go ahead but only one of you may go to her, preferably Bavol as she's pretty innocent and what not. But that's up to you Kapento.

@Exorcists
Okay seeing as they just got attacked by lesser demons, please include their little skirmish with the spiritual creature, then include the lesser demons attack. You may have read Ever's pm before you've read this or maybe not, but Aura is to be singled out and separated from the rest of them. This is for character development reasons only, so no one will know of Aura's true identity until later on.

@Both
So my plan hopefully is to have the fifth lesser demon show up but this one will be certainly bigger than the rest of them and rather strong. This one is preferably meant for the teachers (i.e. Ryuu, Nathaniel and Cerbin). If you want to claim it as yours Damioa/Faithy then by all means go ahead, work together if you want. I'd like for Ryuu to fight one of the demons (preferably Yeuri/Astaroth). The students get to deal with the other lesser demons but Teachers leave at least one of them for the students to deal with. Also when describing the lesser demons, please try to add a picture or at the very least describe them. I don't want everyone adding on to its appearance as that'll only get people confused and what not. And only tag those that your interacting with directly, just about everyone will be at the Amusement park so try to keep things in an orderly fashion.

@Angels
Well seeing as this is up to Kuro and Ellipsis, if you guys feel now would be a good time to join in then go right on ahead:3

And I think that was all.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Alright my lovelies this took longer than I had expected:p

@Demons
The demons will soon be called back by Azrael or a messenger really. Now with how he comes to know of whats going on will be a bit confusing so I'll explain it here. I've been given permission to have Cerbin contact Azrael and inform him of whats happening, thus resulting in Azrael calling them back.

@Excorcists
Same to you, Ryuu will see that they are leaving and will go in search of Aura. Ryuu will find Aura and notice there is something wrong with her but like the other demons she can't put her finger on it. Cerbin will have to make his way over to the rest of the group and they get together and head home.

That is more or less how it will go. Basically everyone will be leaving the park and heading home or wherever you wish for them to go. Just remember its the time in the role play is about sunset/early hours of the night so there won't be much for them to do in terms of walking about doing whatever. If you have any questions make sure to send me a pm. If your against what I've written then send me a pm about that too.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat May 03, 2014 10:41 am

@Exorcists
As I mentioned before the exorcists, namely the students, will have a day off. Actually scratch that it’ll be the weekend either Saturday or Sunday (up to you guys but you need to tell me, not in this thread though). They can do anything a normal student does like go shopping, they train etc. So long as it makes sense and you don’t completely isolate your character things should go well. I’m guessing since Aura has just awakened and she’s in pain some of them might visit her, I don’t know. This would also be a good time I think for Kapento’s new character to come in and interact with the students, he’ll be new so they won’t know him yet (correct me if I’m wrong Kapento). @Nekohina also I think it would be good if Ryuu confronted Julius about his summons like we discussed about before but that’s up to you.
@Demons
You guys will have to write what happened after they got back and the next day. You guys could do a collaboration post to make things easier if you want to have stuff happen after they return to Inferno. Also for what'll happen the next day, if you guys want the demons can venture off into the Human realm, through Bavol’s gate without Satan’s permission, and explore a bit more.

@Everyone
If characters do interact do not shove yourself into the situation for example, if Julius and Eve are having lunch and something happens don’t suddenly have your character appear at just that moment so you can join in. I want you guys to be realistic about how they meet up and what not, that or you can plan ways for them to interact etc. If you guys have any problems with the plans, questions or want to plan something etc. just send me a pm.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun May 04, 2014 1:40 am

*sunglasses* let's do it

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 am

@Demons
Alright so it's gotten a bit quiet on your end, so I guess I'll give you guys something to do, or well tell you guys what we have planned.

So as some may know Bavol and her subordinate are very close which can sometimes be misinterpreted by others, namely those who resent the decision to allow Bavol to be the Princess of Air. Just the other night Satan has given Bavol and Yeuri an assignment to go into the Human Realm to investigate the power surge caused by Nathaniel Jenova. However things have taken a turn for the worst as Vincent has gotten wind of this assignment and has provided false information of Yeuri's treason against Satan. Now Bavol much prove her subordinates innocence while Vincent is given the assignment to explore the Human Realm.

If you have any questions regarding this particular plot, please ask in the designated thread or send me a pm.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:16 am

NPC's

| Name |
Stevenson Blair
|| Age ||
|| Race/Affiliation ||
Human||Exwire||Tamer
|| Personality Traits ||
Amiable|| Humorous|| Sharp
|| Why They Joined ||
Stevenson, unlike many who join the Order, only did so because he was curious. The young man always had a fascination with the super natural and becoming an Exwire was better than trying to become some low grade supernatural investigator.
|| Familiar(s) ||
Sigrid|| A rather large creature considering Stevenson is only an Exwire, Sigrid is part bear and part owl. He is often called upon for brute force but has incredibly sharp eyes. At times the hybrid will move his beak as if to speak but it seems to be in vain as it only comes out as garbled words.
Faust Stevenson's next summon is that of a small field mouse. Used mainly only for reconnaissance due to its small size. Stevenson often leaves Faust out and about since it doesn't take much energy to keep him out like it does with Sigrid.

| Name |
Beatrice Nyugen
|| Age ||
|| Race/Affiliation ||
Human|| Exwire || Tamer
|| Personality Traits ||
Stubborn|| Loud|| Hot-Headed
|| Why They Joined ||
Beatrice comes from a simple family of temple priests. They still believe in the Goddess of Equipoise, unlike the many who think the Goddess to be nothing more than a myth.
|| Familiar(s) ||
Apricot||A small rabbit like creature with a tail and wings, Apricot is often used as a messenger and to form small barriers and seals.
|| Other ||
Beatrice’s mother is one of the more eccentric people in Fidel City. She is known for her constant preaching of the Goddess's word at the Academy.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:48 pm

| Name(s) |
Samuel Colter||The Sleeping Exorcist
|| Age ||
|| Race/Affiliation ||
Human||Knight
|| Personality Traits ||
Aloof|| Perceptive|| Perverted||Lazy
|| Why They Joined ||
The only reason Colter joined was because of his father, who was also a Knight. Colter had little ambition but excelled nonetheless as a Knight.
|| Skills ||
Swordsmanship||Samuel utilizes dual swords, like anyone his age who has practiced swordsmanship as long as he has, Colter is highly skilled as a Knight and has beaten many young Knights who rose in the ranks quickly.
|| Relationship To Whom ||
Ryuu||When the young woman came to True Cross Academy, Samuel was the one who acted as her mentor. Unfortunately due to him being rather lazy, Ryuu has lost most of the initial respect she had for him.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:51 pm

|| Name(s) ||
Thea||Keeper of Purgatory||Overseer||Deity of Purgatory
|| Age ||
Unknown
|| Race/Affiliation ||
Artificial Intelligence||The Relic
|| Personality Traits ||
Childish|| Curious|| Talkative||Demented||Sly
|| Why They Joined ||
Thea was created by the very first Satan of Hell, as it was called before the war, to oversee Inferno in Satan’s absence. However over the centuries she has been confined to solely watching over the prisons of Purgatory.
|| Skills ||
The creature’s skills are by far many and range in variety. Her most notable skills or rather natural ability is that she is able to manipulate Purgatory’s prison however she likes.
Satan||Thea cares little for what the demon lord wants but at times she’ll heed to his requests.
Prisoners|| The deity is quite sly in her dealings with these convicted demons. Sometimes she’ll watch over them to keep them form killing each other while at other moments she’ll be the one to encourage the fights for some entertainment.
||Other||
The Keeper of Purgatory isn’t above using harsh and cheating tactics to get what she wants. She has been known to make deals with those who’ve caught her interest and has even killed prisoners herself at the request of another.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:56 pm

|| Name(s) ||
Ragnorok
|| Age ||
|| Race/Affiliation ||
Superior Demon||Nine-Star faction
|| Personality Traits ||
Sly||Malicious||Persuasive||Liar||
|| Why They Joined ||
Ragnorok is the leader of the Nine-Star Faction; however within it are a few smaller ones that share a similar ideology when it comes to Humans and the Angels. They believe that Superior Demons, being superior to all else, should be the ones to dominate and govern the three worlds. He has for the most part been able to elude the clutches of Satan’s forces for the past eight years after a large portion of his faction were captured.
|| Skills ||
Astiel||One of Ragnorok’s familiars, Astiel is a large serpent born from the lava pits in the far reaches of Inferno. The molten rock is often seen dripping from his rocky maw, searing all who come into contact with it. Astiel’s very presence brings warmth to those around him but if he feels threatened his temperature rises, becoming uncomfortably hot around him.
Enma||Another familiar with serpentine traits; Enma is in fact a 5 ft boa constrictor. Her sinewy body is home to various symbols and words that hold some power if spoken aloud, although their potency is meant as a means of escaping.
N/A

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:41 pm

-GM USE ONLY-

|Name(s)||
Aurora Banes
||Age||
||Race//Affiliation||
Angel & Demon||Exwire||Tamer
||Personality Traits||
Reserved||Kind-Hearted||Clever
||Why They Joined||
Aurora has always felt like she was different from those around her. What better way for her to try and fit in and maybe find some answers than to join True Cross Academy’s Exorcist Program.
||Skills||
Yves||A beautiful snow leopard, Yves stands up to just above Aurora’s waist. The large feline’s icy breathe is capable of freezing objects to a small degree and she has been known to leave snow tracks regardless of whether there is snow near her or not. Yves is mainly used for combat but she isn’t afraid to transport her Tamer.
||Relationships to Whom||
TBA

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:11 pm

|| Name(s) ||
Bavol
|| Age ||
540||Appears to be in her early twenties
|| Race/Affiliation ||
Superior Demon||Princess of Air
|| Personality Traits ||
Friendly||Playful|| Cunning||Adaptable||Envious
|| Why They Joined ||
Bavol took on the title of the 1st Pillar, otherwise known as the Princess of Air. Her father being the previous holder of the title, it was obvious from the moment she had been conceived that she would be next in line.
|| Skills ||
Air Control - Being the Princess of Air, Bavol can naturally manipulate the element of air and all in relation to it. Similar to that of a conductor and band relationship, through the use of her hands and fingers Bavol can gracefully bend and shape the air to her own desire regardless of her intentions. The true extent of her power is unknown but as she grows and develops so too does her own abilities and talents, and over all capabilities. The potential for her power in regards to the air is a mystery though commonly, especially if angered enough, takes the forms of storms, gales and tornados.
Weaponry - Although magic is her key skill set, mainly centering around her element, Bavol does have a slight knack for using weapons albeit it not often. Occasionally Bavol will carry round a small fashionable hand-fan which, when in use, can expand into a much larger hand-fan and be used to control the direction and speed in which the wind will travel in. However, when dealing with melee weapons she can also use them though the outcome isn’t always successful compared to her use of magic.
N/A

|| Name(s) ||
Cuthbert Baltair
|| Age ||
|| Race/Affiliation ||
Knight –in-Training|| Student
|| Personality Traits ||
Soft-Spoken||Optimistic|| Caring||Quiet
|| Why They Joined ||
His mother wished to pass down her legacy onto her youngest son, which was him. Over time Cuthbert grew to love his claymore and became much more serious about certain aspects of life.
|| Skills ||
Swordsmanship - Cuthbert demonstrates a natural talent when it regards his talents as a young swordsman and is considered rather handy with a claymore - his most ideal sword out of them all. Training to become a Knight after all he is considered highly skilled, but still has plenty to learn and improve upon. As of yet he is only skilled in single sword combat and tends to rely more on defensive maneuvers than offensive.
Strategist - Cuthbert is an unusually intelligent young boy and often finds dabbling in strategizing to be rather therapeutic and amusing to say the least; especially when he manages to outwit and outthink his opponent. His primary interest lays within military maneuvering though his skills are more suited for small-time childish operations.
Medic - Cuthbert has a basic understanding of first aid and has proven from time to time to be a valuable member in any given emergency.
N/A

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:54 pm

|| Name(s) ||
Solomon
|| Age ||
|| Race/Affiliation ||
Tamer|| The White Crow
|| Personality Traits ||
Prideful||Arrogant|| Sneaky||
|| Why They Joined ||
There are a great many number of things that are wrong in this world and Solomon truly believes the White Crow is the group to set it all right.
|| Skills ||
Infiltrator||He has infiltrated various places before; all without being caught yet.
Hex Code||#808040

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!