Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Manor Hill High School

Student Relationships

a part of “Manor Hill High School”, a fictional universe by TvAddict13.

This roleplay is really plot less its really just a stereotypical high school. You create your own plot for your own character.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Manor Hill High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Student Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:34 pm

[img]gif/picture%20of%20your%20character[/img]
Name of character
Age - Clique - Grade - Three adjectives that describe them.

♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies

Describe how you feel about your fellow peers.

Character name your writing about:
A sentence(s) on what they are to you and what you feel about them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Student Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:25 pm

Akira Apostolos
17 (soon to be 18)- No clique- Senior- Sweet, Considerate, Christian

---

Crescent Grey:

"Her heart is in the right place. Well, she may or may not be saved, but I will leave that to God. However, she is accepting in her own ways, and I admire that. Is there more to it than that? I have no idea." ☺ ♥♥

Kueng Chén:

"He is far too anti-Christian for my tastes and honestly has the wrong idea about actual Christianity. I do not hate him, but I feel he has focused too much on people with unbiblical behavior." ◑

Jessica Williams:

"She is a prime example of someone who claims to be Christian, yet her behavior does not show it as far as anyone can see. Perhaps, with some guidance, she can see the error of her ways. Is she a true Christian? I will leave that to God." ◑

Ashley Daniels:

"She has gone through much in her life. I would like to help her, if I can." ☺

William Cipher Jones:

"He seems indifferent, yet I feel there may be more to it." ◑

Patty Woods:

"She would be a great friend to watch anime with, if only she would see beyond the fact I participate in sports." ◑

Haylee Reed:

"She is quite the introvert. I wonder if she evers comes out of her shell. She seems very smart, although... W-what are these thoughts in my head!?" ♥♥

Aaliyah Jordan:

"Honestly, I feel she thinks too highly of herself and spends too much on impractical things. Vanity is very dangerous. She has her good traits, though. I wonder if I could be friends with her, but then again, I doubt she would befriend someone like me, whose faith in God makes it impossible for me to be a crowd pleaser." ◑

Lucy Fontaine:

"I honestly do not know much about her." ◑

Tristan Torres:

"I never said or alluded to anything about being better than him, so I don't know where he gets the idea that I'm conceited. I never even bragged about going to church regularly (at one point, even, I was agnostic). I am just as capable of sinning as anyone else." ◑

Lillian Robinson:

"My thoughts on Lillian? Well, she seems shy, but also sweet. I never spoke to her much, aside from Student Council meetings. I probably ought to talk to her more." ◑

Mikala Gray: "I don't know much about her." ◑

Brandon Quillen: "He's on the football team with me." ◑
Last edited by ZacharyTC on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quitelovely487 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:20 pm

Kueng Chen
17 - Nerd && Hipster - 12th - Conscious, Fashionable, Multi-faceted.

♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies

William Jones: ◑ "I've honestly never even heard of this guy... is he cute?"

Patricia Woods: ◑ "Isn't she that anime chick? I made that mistake once."

Haylee Reed: ◑ "We don't hang out or anything but she's a brilliant girl. Potential valedictorian for her grade.

Akira Apostolos: ϟ "We're not enemies or anything but his superior attitude due to his knowledge of the bible is really irritating."

Ashley Daniels: ◑ "I don't know her, but I want to. She seems extremely down to earth, it's hard to find that quality in a high school."

Lucy Fontaine: ◑ "She seems to have a knack for everything, I haven't ever said more than a word to her though... maybe that'll change this year."

Jessica Williams: ☠ "I can't even remember the last time we've spoken but just the sight of her makes me want to flip a table. She thinks she's trendy, but she's not."

Crescent Grey: ◑ "She's different, I like that. She's not quick to judge either, she is a high school anomaly."

Aaliyah Jordan: ☠ "I'll keep it simple, she's overrated."

Blair Bellamy: ♥♥ & ♥ & ☺ "Blair... he's pretty cute. I sometimes feels like he's flirting with me is that weird...? It's probably just wishful thinking, he's as straight as they come. Rule number one, don't fall in love with straight boys."

Tristan Torres: ◑ "What can I say? He's your typical jock with a cute smile and an extensive Abercrombie collection."

Lillian Robinson: ◑ "She seems... I don't know... boring. No one can be that perfect... can they?"

Brandon Quillin: ♥ "He is gorgeous, too bad he's straight... and against a few of my bad habits. I wouldn't mind getting to know him as a friend though."

Yoshio Sasaki: ♥ "He's a stranger, but he's not too bad on the eyes."

Timmy Mouse: ◑ "He calls himself a hipster, I call bluff. I bet he doesn't even know how to pronounce Bon Iver."

Mikaela Taylor: ◑ "Her fashion sense is on point, we could make a lethal duo."

Abcde Welling: ◑ "I don't know her well but I've caught Blair eyeing her a couple times... you don't think he likes her, right?"

Blair Bellamy
17 -Rebel - 12th - Sexual, Blunt, Dangerous.

William Jones: ◑ "Never heard of him."

Patricia Woods: ♥ "She's kind of cute, and she reads... I might introduce myself sometime."

Haylee Reed: ◑ "Yeah I know her, I've copied off of her a couple times."

Akira Apostolos: ◑ "Do you think he'd have an anureism if I told him I'm a satanist? That'd be a laugh."

Ashley Daniels: ♥♥ & ♥ "She's one interesting chick... I don't really know what it is she's into though."

Lucy Fontaine: ◑ "I don't know a thing about her... is she cute, I might introduce myself."

Jessica Williams: ♥ " "I'd hook up with her."

Crescent Grey: ◑ "She's all about keeping the peace and I'm all about chaos, we're opposites. She has some pretty badass piercings though."

Aaliyah Jordan: ♥ "She's into Jocks but I can change her mind. I don't think it'll be that hard, I've slept with most of her friends." *shrugs*

Kc: (♥♥) ♥ & ☺ "He's my best friend to be completely fucking honest, he's a cool guy."

Tristan Torres: ϟ "He kind of reminds me of myself. The only difference is he's all pristine... oh, and a total idiot. Not to mention his good looks are a total c*ck block."

Lillian Robinson: ♥ "She's fucking cute, and a bit straight edge but... a little time with me could change that. "

Brandon Quillin: ◑ (♥) "He's uh... good looking. No homo."

Yoshio Sasaki: ◑ "He's a strange dude, I don't have any problem with him though."

Timmy Mouse: ◑ "Have you seen his hair? What a douche!"

Mikaela Taylor: ♥♥ "Two words, God damn."

Abcde Welling: ♥♥ & ☺ "She can throw a punch, she's good looking and a rebel without a cause, that's my kind of girl."
Last edited by Quitelovely487 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage

Quitelovely487
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Haylee Reed
15 - Nerd - Sophomore - Shy, Smart, Kind hearted

William Jones: "We seem to like much of the same stuff. I believe we could be friends." ☺

Patricia Woods: "She seems very interesting and I'd like to get to know her more." ☺

Akira Apostolos: "As a fellow Christian it's nice to see someone who cares so much about the religion, though he might take it a bit TO seriously. Hehe, ether way he seems like someone I could become good friends with." ☺ ♥♥

Ashley Daniels: "I'll probably never really talk to Ashley but I do admire her self-confidence." ◑

Lucy Fontaine: "I know I've expressed my dislike for cheerleaders but Lucy she seems like a nice enough girl and I think we could be acquaintances." ◑

Jessica Williams: "I don't think that we would get along very well, she seems to think to highly of herself." ϟ

Crescent Grey: "Crescent seems like an awesome person and I would love to become her friend." ☺

Aaliyah Jordan: "Ugh, the world doesn't revolve around you! P-please don't tell her I said that..." ϟ

Kueng Chen: "We seem to have different opinions on what's 'fun', he does seem like a good person though." ◑

Blair Bellamy: "Don't get me wrong, he seems like a nice person, but he kind of scares me..." ◑

Tristan Torres: "He slightly scares me to, I wouldn't want his anger directed at me." ◑

Lillian Robinson: "She seems like a nice girl but we defiantly don't hang out in the same social circles." ◑

Brandon Quillin: "It's good to see a jock who's interests don't revolve around partying and liquor." ◑

Yoshio Akio Sasaki: "He seems like a very nice person and I would love if he could teach me a bit about Japanese culture." ☺
Last edited by TheShyGirl on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:42 am

William Cipher Jones
15 - A rebel, in a way - Sophomore - Cunning, Funny, Sarcastic

Patrica Woods-◑
"Who's this?"

Haylee Reed-◑
"...I don't know her."

Akira Apostolos-◑
"Heard of him, but don't know him. Saw him at the Church a couple of times. He seems pretty cool."

Ashley Daniels-◑
"I feel like this is a joke. I don't know her."

Kueng Chen-◑
"Cool name...all I got to say. I don't know him.

Lucy Fontaine-◑
"Sounds french. French is cool...I still don't know her."

Blair Bellamy-◑
"Feminine name. Last name reminds me of a name from One Piece...Again, I don't know him."

Jessica Williams-◑
"Like Akira, I've seen her at Church. Don't know anything about her, though. Also, gotta love that last name."

Crescent Grey-◑
"I'm honestly starting to think this as a sick joke now...Don't know her."

Aaliyah Jordan-◑
"I'm starting to think there's a plot against new kids. Don't know her...how many times have we heard that?"

Tristan Torres-◑
"If only, if only...if only I wasn't new. Than I'd probably know him...oh, woe is me..."

Lillian Robinson-◑
"The world will explode if I've actually met her before...No explosions? Thank God I'm new..."

Brandon Quillin-◑
"Back to the beginning! Who's this?"

Yoshio Akio Sasaki-◑
"Hmmm...Are you expecting me to say something...different? No. I don't know this guy."

Timmy Mouse-◑
"Ahah...Mouse...Don't know him..."

Mikaela Taylor-◑
"Who is this? Seriously, who is this? I don't know!"

Abcde Welling-◑
"What a kickass name!! I wonder what she would do if I went up to her and sang the ABC song in front of her in a nasally, I-think-I'm-better-than-you, voice...That would be mean if she was bullied about her name...I don't care...I don't know who this is..."

Overall: People are neutral. "I'm withholding my judgement until I meet the people. I don't like ordering people into "clique's" as some may. But I will if I have to. Eh, I'll try to become friends with them. It doesn't matter what you know, but who you know."
Last edited by InsaenImagination on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
One day, I would like to have a five-hour-long chess game with myself. It would truly be amazing, because then it would mean that I am quite intelligent. The longer the game (against yourself) shows intelligence. Today, I lasted thirty minutes. Tomorrow, hopefully an hour. A week from now? An hour and a half. A year? A decade? Five. Hours.

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:57 am

Lucy Fontaine
16 - Cheerleader - Junior - Modest, Caring, Secretive

♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral | ϟ = Rival | ☠ = Enemies

☺ Aaliyah Jordan ~ Friend
"Yeah, I'm close to Aaliyah. We're both co-captain of the cheer leading team after all."

☺ Jessica Williams ~ Not-too-close-friend
"Jessica and I have spoken from time to time, both being popular and all."

◑ Crescent Grey ~ Acquaintance
"I don't know why, but I feel like this girl would be a nice person to be around. Too bad we're "opposites"..."

◑ Ashley Daniels ~ Acquaintance
"I feel the same way about her as I do for Crescent, but I feel like we would be closer. Hopefully we are in an alternate universe."

◑ Tristan Torres ~ Acquaintance
"Yeah, I know him. I wouldn't say we're friends but we talk. I'm not a huge fan of his attitude, but at least more than getting laid is on his mind."

◑ Kueng Chen ~ "Stranger"
"He seems really, really nice. Don't tell anyone, but I follow his fashion blog."

◑ Patrica Woods ~ "Stranger"
"GAH, VICE-PRESIDENT OF THE ANIME CLUB! I wish I could stop staring at her club from afar and just approach them."

◑ Haylee Reed ~ Stranger
"Haylee Reed? Huh, never heard of her."

◑ Akira Apostolos ~ Stranger
"He's in some sports teams, right? I have a feeling he's not quite a jock..."

◑ William Cipher Jones ~ Stranger
"Uh, sorry... Don't know this one, either."

ϟ Blair Bellamy ~ Let's-not-get-to-close-to-this-one guy
"Okay, I don't consider this guy my "rival", but I don't know him and frankly, don't plan on it. I've heard things."
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:31 am

Seventeen ~ Outcast ~ Senior ~ | Guarded | Loving | Unpredictable |

Aaliyah Jordan | |: "Out of all the cheer bitches in our school I screw I hate this bobble head the most. She would swear up and down that she's god's gift to the world. More like a gift from satan. I can't believe I was once friends with someone like her."

Abcde Welling | ◑ / ☺ | : "I don't know her personally but I feel like if I did get to know her we could possibly be friends."

Akira Apostolos | |: "The holy man. Again I don't know how I feel about this guy. I mean he's a man of God so I figured his got to be nice or whatever but am just don't know. I haven't exactly lived the life of a nun and those religious types can be mighty judgey. Despite what their bible says."

Blair Bellamy | |: "I don't really know how I feel when it comes to this guy. Part of me feels like he could be a cool guy and we'd could be friends. Than there's that wary part of me that is telling me to keep my distance because I know he's bad news. Dangerous or not the guy's good looking. I'll give him that.

Brandon Quillin | ◑ / ☺ | : "Before my big fallout with the popular crowd Brandon was one of my best friends. When everything happened I pushed Brandon away like I did a lot of people. It wasn't anything personal against I just wanted to be alone. Brandon is a great guy and if I was to be honest with myself I do miss him. A lot."

Crescent Grey | |: "I adore Crescent! I love how she isn't afraid to be herself and does whatever makes her happy. Me and this girl have so much in common its kinda of scary. We've both lost our parents in car accidents, left with a parent who doesn't give a damn and have to deal the step parents. Not that any of my many step daddies ever made an effort."

Haylee Reed | |: "I'm not sure I've ever met her. If I have I don't remember."

Jessica Williams | ϟ |: "I personally just don't like any of the popular bitches and although she isn't a cheerleader she has the same attitude. She's just a snobby slutty dress wearing hoe. Which is pretty much the way to sum up all those barbie wannabes."

Kueng Chén | |: "I don't know him but I feel like if I did I would be cool friends. He seems like he's a lot of fun and I could use fun in my life."

Lillian Robinson | |: "Lillian is one of those people who I knew but I didn't really know. I mean at one point we ran in the same social circle so I knew who she was but I never actually developed a real relationship with her. She seemed like a nice girl back then and if that hasn't changed I have no quarrels with the girl."

Lucy Fontaine | |: "Surprising she's a cheerleader and I don't despise her. At least I don't think I do. I never really knew her so I'll just give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she's okay."

Mikaela Taylor | ◑ / ☺ / ☠ / ϟ |: "Before the whole thing with my ex Mikaela along with Aaliyah and the other bitch who shall not be named were my best friends. While I have no problem hating Aaliyah with every fiber of my being with Mikaela is different. Probably because I was closer to her than anyone else. I have very mixed feelings when it comes to Mikaela."

Patrica Woods | |: "I am not a hundred percent sure who exactly that is. Can't say I know her."

Timmy Mouse | |: "I don't really know him all that well. I've seen him from time to time and I know he plays on the basketball time with Trist."

Tristan Torres | | ☺ / ♥ |: "Tristan is like a big brother to me. He's is by far one of my best friends and although he can get on my nerves like nobody else in this world I wouldn't want to lose him for anything."

William Jones | |: "Haven't' meet him yet. I here he's new at Manor Hill. I wish him luck because he is surely gonna need it to survive this place."

Yoshio Akio Sasaki | ◑ / ☺ |: "I know him from music club. He has a nice voice and I love his japanese accent."
Last edited by TvAddict13 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:56 pm

ImageImage
Just turned 17 - Free Spirited/Hippie - Junior - Sweet || Naïve || Outspoken

William Cipher Jones
"I don't know him honestly which is kind of sad because I know tons of people. I hope we can be friends some time, I don't know though because well I haven't really talked to him."

Patrica Woods
"Um, she's interesting maybe a little weird but I can't say much because I know I'm weird too. Haven't talked to her much but I'd like to get to know her better. Maybe she'll come out of her shell a little more."

Haylee Reed
"Gorgeous! Just because she is a grade lower than me doesn't mean I can't be her friend. Anyways I think she's really nice, shy but nice and not to mention she makes me laugh some times which is a good thing. I need a good laugh every now and then."

☺☺ Akira Apostolos ☺☺
"I think he's wonderful, a good friend. Mostly because he People get the wrong idea about him or at least I think so because well he isn't that bad sure of course he isn't perfect and I know that but he isn't terrible like some kind of player who just wants to get laid or something like that. Either way I consider him a friend and that's all that really matters I guess."

☺☺ Ashley Daniels
"We have our similarities, well okay a lot of similarities but still that doesn't matter. I consider her a friend of mine that I flirt with sometime. Sounds weird I know but its true. Don't judge me its who I am, I'm not picky. Anyways, she's one of my friend's I like to hangout with her and talk to her because well she has gone through some similar things like I have. Sooo, yeah."

Kuen "Kc" Chén
"Don't really know him but I kind of want to. I want to get to know everyone though so its not a big surprise. I love making new friends especially ones who looks like they could give me a couple of tips on what and what not to wear."

Lucy Fontaine
"I don't really talk to her maybe because she's a cheerleader, not that it really matter, but I doubt she would want to associate herself with someone like me. Someone not as I guess superior as her friends and probably her. What od I know though? I haven't talked to her long enough to actually get to know her."

Blair Bellamy
"He obviously loves to create chaos and as for me I love getting rid of the chaos to make peace so I'm not sure how I feel about him. honestly I think I like his tattoos more than anything else, but then again I still need to get to know him before I assume stuff."

Jessica Williams
"Haven't really heard too many good things about this girl honestly so umm I'm just not going to say anything. I have no opinion on her honestly."

Aaliyah Jordan ◑//☺
"I want to help her she needs some serious work on her personality. No offence to her, she's pretty and all but your beauty can only go so far. I'd hate to see her fail and lose everything that she has. Sadly this is the only girl that I kind of find as an enemy but hopefully one day she'll change herself a little and we can be friends."

Tristan Torres
"He plays basketball and I do to so we have some similarities there. There is only like one thing that kind of bothers me, he's a jock. I mean I can see past that but from past experiences jocks seem to be more focused on the game, girls, and parties more than anything else."

Lillian Robinson
"Don't really know her, actually I'm not sure if I've even met her or heard about her... weird."

Brandon Quillin
"Ummm I don't have anything to say about him honestly."

☺☺ Yoshio Akio Sasaki
"Yoshi? I adore him he is another one of my best friends. We have similar things that we like such as music but he sings and I play an instrument either way I really like to hangout with him. Not to mention I flirt with him every now and then, but shh he doesn't know that."

Timmy Mouse
Interesting, I've heard some stuff about him but I won't jump to conclusion or even judge him until I meet him. Maybe I should talk to him some time."

Mikaela Taylor
"Not sure how I feel about this girl, so I won't say anything."

Abcde Welling
I love her name its so interesting, though, she probably get made fun of a lot. I think it's great she uses free time to take care of her grandmother. Anyways, she's really cool and while we aren't in the same grade I still talk to her every now and then."
Last edited by Hallowed777 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceKnight77 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:12 pm

Jessica Williams:
15-Sophmore-Prep-Snobbish-Religious-Judging

Lucy Fontaine-◑:
We have talked before shes okay i guess

Akria Apostolos-♥♥:
"OMG He so cute I have seen him in Church and School, I want him !!"

William Cipher Jones-☺:
He is okay, I dont love him like Akria he would be okay as a friend.

Kueng Chen ☠-
This guy is so mean he has no understanding of me

Blair Bellamy ◑ -
This guy knows how to party and he is a little bit cool but he seems to be a total dunce hopefully he can find Jesus

Haylee Reed ☠- I will not let her get Akria, She is trying to steal my love

Cresent Grey◑- I have seen her in the hallways don't know too much about her

Patty Woods◑- I have seen her in the halls, I do not know much about her though

Ashley Daniels ◑- Not sure how to feel about her She seems cool but she will suck up to anyone to be friends with them

Timmy Mouse ◑-Do not know much about him but he seems like a werido I will just avoid him.

Aliyah Jordan ◑- I have seen her in the halls, I have to admit I am kinda jealous with all of the boys she is getting but she is okay to me

Brandon Qullin ♥: I would hook up with him, He dresses well and is handsome

Lillian Robinson ϟ- She is pretty unlady-like

Tristan Torres ♥- Yeah I would hook up with him, He seems like a gentleman
Last edited by IceKnight77 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

IceKnight77
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:36 pm

Yoshio Akio Sasaki
18 - No Clique - Senior - Enthusiastic, Cat-Loving, Silly.

◑ Jessica Williams: "Sometimes, I wonder if Akira-kun can even place a dent on Jessica-san's attitude."

♥ Kueng Chén: "Kueng-kun may not be all that nice to my cousin, but he is good-looking."

♥ ☺ Crescent Grey: "Crescent-chan? She and I get along well, and her current hair color kind of reminds me of Lacus Clyne, from Gundam SEED. Very cute!"

◑ Blair Bellamy: "He's not my type, and he doesn't have a thing for guys, anyway."

☺ Lucy Fontaine: "She's enthusiastic about anime and manga, too! I wonder if Lucy-chan will watch any sort of Gundam series with me?"

♥ Aaliyah Jordan: "Sure, she's got her problems, but she's got the looks. I'm not looking to get laid, but she is attractive."

♥ ☺ Patty Woods: "Another gal who loves anime!? Sweet! And, she's pretty cute, too!"

◑ Haylee Reed: "Haylee-san is very introverted, but she knows how to put a smile on people's faces. I honestly do not know what to think of her, since I don't know her that well."

☺ Ashley Daniels: "She's in the Music Club with me!"

◑ William Jones: "William-san? Only know his name and face, but that's about it."

☺ Lillian Robinson: "Another gal who appreciates music!"

◑ Brandon Quillen: "Brandon-san? He's on the football team with my cousin. Why do you ask?"

◑ Tristan Torres: "Tristan-san is the captain of the football team Akira-kun is on. I hear he loves music, but is quite the womanizer. Oh, well."

☺Akira Apostolos: "Akira-kun's My cousin! I'd stand up for him if it were the death of me!"

☠ Timmy Mouse: ""Not one to judge," he says!? Then, have him explain how it's not judgmental for him to be calling my cousin blind just because of a difference of opinion!"
Last edited by ZacharyTC on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceKnight77 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Timmy Mouse-16-Hipster-Werid-Nerdy-Quiet

Jessica Williams ◑: Just a Half Bible Girl-Half Snob nothing to see here

Akria Apostolos ◑ : Just another blind Bible thumper,again nothing to see here

Blair Bellemy ☠: Another idiotic "Gangsta" that has nothing to do but run around acting tough

Ashley Daniels ♥: She is a tolerant person a rarity which is a good thing, I would do a one night stand with her.

Kueng Chen ☺: Seems like a cool guy, He seems gay but I am not a person to judge so I guess I could be friends with the guy

Lucy Fontaine ◑ : I have seen her around the halls, nothing to see here

Cresent Grey ☺- She is okay, She is in a couple of my classes and In my grade so maybe I should introduce myself.

Patty Woods ◑- I have seen her around the halls, I do not know much about her

Yoshio Akio Sasaki ◑-The cousin of the Bible-Thumper,It is a good thing he is not as blind as him, He seems okay to me

Aaliyah Jordan ♥- She is pretty I would give her that, I would do a couple "Rounds" With her but forget the wedding bells

Tristian Torres ☺: I know him well he is the captain of my Basketball team, I might not agree with him all of the time but I should respect him

Lillian Robinson ♥- I would "Drop the bass" On her

Brandon Qullin ◑- I have seen him around, I do not know what he is about though
Last edited by IceKnight77 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IceKnight77
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:00 am

17 - Jocks - Senior - Shy, Caring, multi-charactered

☺Aaliyah Jordan☺- She could be a bit too self-centered, but I don't mind, we work together in student council and yeah overall we are pretty close and I think she is pretty nice

♥♥Akira Apostolos♥♥- He is pretty cute, and we share basically the same schedule, but I haven't talked to him that much, for some reason I have a crush on him, but yeah I am kind of scared to approach him :(

◑Ashley Daniels◑- well, I mean we used to hang out in the same circle, and I heard her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend, now she is basically alone :( I really want to be her friend, she seems like a nice person in Music Club

◑Blair Bellamy◑- As of now...I have heard a lot of nasty stuff about him, not sure if they are just rumors of if they are true. If they aren't true I might actually consider being friends with him, but if they are I feel I need to stay far far away from

☺☺Brandon Quillin☺☺- I mean we are like the closest friend, our brothers were in school together, our parents know each other, he is just like an older brother to me

◑Crescent Grey◑- She seems like a cool person during music club but I don't know her that well since we are not in the same grade

◑Haylee Reed◑- I mean I see her in track and field but I don't know her that well

ϟJessica Williamsϟ-I don't usually hate someone...but yeah I just dislike her, since she is just so focused on dating, it gets very annoying

◑ Kueng "Kc" Chén◑- he is a great Cellist, but I don't know him at all....

◑Lucy Fontaine◑- She seems like a nice person and I would really love to become friends with her, however since we don't really seem to have the same classes, I never really had to opportunity to introduce myself

☺Mikaela Taylor☺- She definitely is a great friend, we hang out a lot and we are both pretty much a jock so yeah and we have known each other for awhile :D

◑Patrica 'Patty' Woods.◑- I don't think I have seen her before so I am not sure :S

◑Timmy Mouse◑- I have seen him around and yeah, I don't know him that well

☺Tristan Torres☺- I guess Tristan might be the type of guy I might have dated some point during high school, but yeah we are pretty good friends we tend to hang out sometimes

☺William Cipher Jones☺-definitely want to be friends with him, he is super good at the paino during music club, I don't really know him yet, but I am very willing to be his friend

☺☺Yoshio Akio Sasaki☺☺- haha,Akira's cousin, definitely a great guy, we met during music club and yep, he is such a good singer and a cool guy, I can't describe how much I love him (as a friend :) )

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:44 am

18 - Jocks - Senior - Trustworthy, Charming,Funny

☺Aaliyah Jordan☺- She is pretty friendly to me, sometime I have a feeling she is flirting with me, but yeah for now I am just thinking of her as a friend

◑Akira Apostolos◑- Lillian seems to like him a lot, but I don't see why though...there is nothing too special about him, it just seems as if he is not what Lillian really needs

♥♥Ashley Daniels♥♥- We used to be close, until her boyfriend cheated on her, now she is just basically alone all the time. Sometimes I really feel sorry for her, but for some reason I really want to ask her on a date and has nothing to do with feeling sorry for her.

ϟBlair Bellamyϟ- him....I would just say stay away...... unless he changes

◑Crescent Grey◑- I don't really know her well but she seems like a nice person, I have seen her in the corridors several times. However, I do really like her hair

♥☺Haylee Reed☺♥- this girl may not know it but she definitely has the potential and beauty, I would really love to be friends with her even with the possibility of taking it one step further

◑Jessica Williams◑- I don't know her....I think probably just a freshman being obsessed over older guys

◑Kueng "Kc" Chén◑- I don't know him that well, I have seen him around and heard some of the girls talk about his sense of fashion but that's it

☺☺Lillian Robinson☺☺- we are pretty close, our families know each other that's how we met, basically we grew up together, so yeah although is in the same grade, I think of her like a little sister

♥Lucy Fontaine♥- she is pretty cute, and speaks french, I mean I would totally go out with her, but yeah I do hope to get to know her better since we are in different grades

☺Mikaela Taylor☺- she is definitely a great friend, we hang out several times and yeah we do share some of the same interest.

◑Patrica 'Patty' Woods◑- I don't think I know her

◑Timmy Mouse◑- I have seen him around just never had the chance to talk to him

☺Tristan Torres☺- One of my close bros, we definitely hang out a lot since we both play football

◑William Cipher Jones◑- I am sorry, but I have no idea who he is.....

◑Yoshio Akio Sasaki◑- Well he is Akira's cousin, so Lillian knows him very well, but I don't really know him either, but yeah I have heard him sing, he is pretty good at it.

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:10 pm

ImageImage

Eighteen - Jock - 12th - Charming, Sensitive, Supportive.

◑ ϟ Aaliyah Jordan - "My relationship with Ali is .. complicated. We dated last year and ended over the summer. It was what you would call a mutual breakup but now things can just be a little awkward at times. I don't know. I will always love her she is still one of my best friends but its just ... complicated."

◑ Akira Apostolos ◑ - "First off I have no problem with the dude being christian and you know following the path of God and all that. But, I do have a problem with those holier than thou Christians and that is just how he comes off to me. Like just because you go to church like everyday of your life and I go like once a month when my parents make me does not make you better than me. Or anyone else for that matter. At the end of the day though we both play for the same team so I tolerant him and his superior attitude."

Ashley Daniels - "Ash may have been able to push away every other popular person she knew before that whole thing happen with her ex but not me. That girl is one of my best friends and I love her like a little sister."

ϟ Blair Bellamy ϟ - "He doesn't seem to like me and I sure as hell don't give a damn about him."

Brandon Quillin - "I consider Brandon to be one of my best friends. We see each other in school, play football together after school and hang out with each other outside of school. I mean if that's not friendship I don't know what is."

◑ Crescent Grey - "I don't know her all that while but I met her through Ashley. She seems like a nice girl and she's into sports so that makes her okay in my book."

◑ Haylee Reed ◑ - "I can't say I really know much about this girl. I mean she's a 10th grade nerd. No more no less."

◑ Jessica Williams - "She's cute for a sophomore. Part of me feels like I could see myself hooking up with her but than again not."

◑ Kueng "Kc" Chén ◑- "He kinda just seems like your stereotypical gay to me. I mean into fashion. Opinionated. Nothing special."

Lillian Robinson - "Lillian is cool peoples. She's fun and with her and Brandon being so close she around often."

◑ Lucy Fontaine ◑ - "She's a cheerleader so of course I know who she is but were not exactly friends. I mean are social circles have brought us into conversation one or twice but aside from that I don't really know her."

Mikaela Taylor ♥♥ - "She is like the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. She is gorgeous! Don't let Aaliyah find out I said that or am dead. Outside of me being into her me and Kayla are pretty close. Another one of my many friends she one person I wouldn't mind becoming something more with."

◑ Patrica 'Patty' Woods ◑ - "Who?"

◑ Timmy Mouse ◑ - "He's on my basketball team. I guess he's alright. Kind of a weirdo. But, he's alright."

◑ William Cipher Jones ◑ - "Should I know who this is? I don't know who this is. I don't care to find out either."

◑ Yoshio Akio Sasaki ◑ - "He's that foreigner right?"

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:50 am

ImageImage

Seventeen - Cheerleader - 12th - Bitchy, Confident, Vain.
♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, etc. | ☺ = Friends | ◑ = Neutral | ϟ =Rivals | ☠ = Enemies

◑ Akira Apostolos ◑ - "The Jesus freak! OMG he is soooo annoying! I mean we get it you luv the lord. Now shut the hell up!"

ϟ Ashley Daniels ☠ - "Believe it or not me and Ashley use to be friends. The best of friends actually. But then that shit with her ex went down and of course because am the wicked witch of the manor I had something to do with that. Whatevas. Am over her."

◑ Blair Bellamy ♥ - "I would never date him but he's cute enough for a random hook up or two. Nothing serious."

Brandon Quillin - "I definitely consider Brandon to be one of my friends. He is just smexy and really nice guy. What's not to like about him."

◑ Crescent Grey ◑ - "That weird chick with the crazy looking hair. Yeah I don't know anything about her other than she's the girl Ashley chose as my replacement. Talk about a downgrade."

◑ Haylee Reed ◑ - "I don't associate with irrelevant people."

◑ Jessica Williams - "She's has potential. Kind of reminds me of myself when I was her age."

◑ Kueng "Kc" Chén ϟ - "Typically I like gays. This one am not fond of. At all."

◑ Lillian Robinson ☺ - "Lillian is wonderful and a total sweetheart. She is able to put up with all that is me so its no surprise that were friends."

Lucy Fontaine - "When it comes to the squad this chick right here is my other half. Without her the task of running an all star squad would be far more challenging. Not impossible but surely more challenging."

Mikaela Taylor - "Mickey is my number one. I love this girl to pieces and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for her. She is one of the few people on this earth who knows me for the good the bad and the ugly and still stands by me through it all."

◑ Patrica 'Patty' Woods ◑ - "Another irrelevant person. Why would I even want to know here?!"

◑ Timmy Mouse ◑ - "I know that he's on the basketball team but that's all I really know about him. He's kind of weird so I keep my distance yet for Tris sake am cordial with the guy."

◑ ϟ Tristan Torres - "This guy right here. I mean some days I love him other days I can't stand him. It was because of our roller coaster ride that we just decided to be friends. I still do love this boy but I think for now where just better off as friends."

◑ William Cipher Jones ◑ - "Why am I being question about things I don't care about."

◑ Yoshio Akio Sasaki ◑ - "I don't understand it. Like we live in America. Talk fucking English."

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:10 am

Abcde Welling

17 - Rebel - Senior - Loyal, Sarcastic, Protective.

☠ Aaliyah Jordan ϟ - "No. Just no. You don't rule the world sweet cheeks."

◑ Akira Apostolos ◑ - "He seems a little to religious and uptight. He needs to learn to let loose and have a little fun."

◑ Ashley Daniels☺ - "She seems interesting, maybe I could talk to her sometime."

♥♥ Blair Bellamy☺ - "He's pretty cute...I'd never tell him that though, don't need his ego getting any bigger."

◑ Brandon Quillin ◑ - "He's ok for a jock I guess."

☺ Crescent Grey ☺ - "Crescent's a good friend, even though we aren't in the same grade we still talk now and then."

◑ Haylee Reed ◑ - "Don't really know much about her."

☠ Jessica Williams ϟ - "Another stuck up kid I can't stand."

◑ Kueng Chen ☺ - "He seems like a fun guy, I think we could get along."

◑ Lillian Robinson ◑ - "Lillian seems like a nice girl, not sure how good we'd get along though."

◑ Lucy Fontaine ◑ - "I don't really know what to think of her, she says she doesn't fit in on the cheer squad yet she seems to be doing just fine."

◑ Mikaela Taylor ◑ - "I don't really know much about her."

◑ Patrica Woods ☺ - "She seems pretty cool, maybe I'll get to know her better sometime."

◑ Timmy Mouse ◑ - "He seems like quite the character..."

◑ Tristan Torres ◑ - "What can I say? He's pretty much just your average jock."

◑ William Cipher Jones ◑ - "He's the new kid right? Haven't really gotten to know him yet."

◑ Yoshio Akio Sasaki ◑ - "He seems to keep his happy-go-lucky spirit all the time, it's actually kind of impressive."

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:44 am

Seventeen ~ Popular ~ Senior ~ | Honest | Goofy | Loving

Abcde Welling ||: "I can't say I know her personally but am curious as to why her momma named her what she did."

Aaliyah Jordan | ☺ / ♥ |: "Aaliyah es mi hermana! I mean I get that a lot of people can't stand her but they don't know her the way I do. I know that at the end of the day she'll have my back no matter what as I have hers. That's why I luv her!"

Akira Apostolos | |: "I only know two things about him and that is that he's on the football team and he goes to church. A lot. Am friends with most of the football players but this guy isn't like the ones that am friends with. So I mean I know who he is but I don't know him."

Ashley Daniels | |: "Despite the way Ash feels I still consider her to be a friend of mine and before senior year is over I want to get us back to how we were before everything that happened. Maybe if am lucky I can even repair things between her and Ali."

Blair Bellamy | ◑ / ☺ |: "He's kind of cocky and from what I've heard on the grapevine he doesn't have the best reputation but he's a rebel so that's expected. In my mind he not exactly the best boyfriend material but friendship wise he maybe perfect. Plus I luv sus tatuajes."

Brandon Quillin | |: "Brandon es mi amigo. I like hanging out with him and he isn't a jerk off like some of his fellow teammates."

Crescent Grey | |: "I don't know her but I know that Ashley is friends with her so Aaliyah hates her because Aaliyah misses Ashley but won't admit it because of her damn pride. So basically this girl unknowingly has a target on back."

Haylee Reed | |: "She's an underclassmen and not in my circle so I probably haven't even ever spoken a word to her."

Jessica Williams | |: "Another underclassmen. I actually do know who she is because she is in the same social circle as I am but were not close."

Kueng Chen | |: "I like him and feel like we could be buenos amigos."

Lillian Robinson | |: "Lillian is one of my mejores amigos. I've known her for years. She's really fun to hangout with."

Lucy Fontaine | |: "She is a co-captain of the cheerleading squad so of course I know her. I wouldn't call us bff or anything like that but were definitely friends."

Patrica Woods | |: "At her age she probably shouldn't be as obsessed with cartoons as she is."

Timmy Mouse | |: "He's .... okay .... I guess."

Tristan Torres | |: "My bestie's ex. Tristan is a really nice guy. I mean sometimes he can be your typical idiotic jock but other times he's really sweet and a real gentlemen."

William Jones | |: "He's new which makes him a mystery to me."

Yoshio Akio Sasaki | |: "I don't really know him but he's in music club so I have seen him around."

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:35 am

ImageImageImage

Sixteen - Jock - Junior - | Self-Confident | Ambitious | Independent |

♥♥= Romantic Interest, etc. | ♥ = Flirts, Hook ups, etc. | ☺ = Friends | ☺☺ = Best Friends ◑ = Neutral | ϟ- Rivals | ☠ = Enemies

☺ Aaliyah Jordan ☺
"My brother's ex girlfriend and the reigning bee of the school. I know Aaliyah gets a bad rep because she's such a bitch but if you can get pass that she's not so bad."

◑ Abcde Welling
"I can't say I know her personally. However, if she's a rebel I have a couple of guesses about what she may be like. Which in the case that am right means she may be a cool person ... at least to party with anyways."

◑ Agatha Apostolos
"She's kind of the attractive nerd. I mean she has a pretty face which draws people in but when it comes to her demeanor she definitely doesn't fit in with the popular crowd."

◑ Akira Apostolos
"Giving the last name I figure he's related to the Agatha girl. Well he's apart of the football team which is the only reason why I even know who he is. From what Tristan tells me this guy is very religious, which I don't really see as a bad thing. He just may wanna be careful about who he goes around preaching to. "

☺☺ Ashley Daniels ☺☺
"I love Ashley! She kind of been like a big sister to me. This summer has been rough for her so I just hope she can keep her head up and make it through the year."

◑ Blair Bellamy
"I've been warned by several people including my brother to keep my distance from this one. It kind of sucks seeing as the dude is so cute but giving his rep I understand why people want me to avoid him."

☺ ♥ Brandon Quillin ♥♥
"If there is one friend that my brother has that I would totally jump in a heartbeat Brandon would be it. The guy is just the total package. He's got the looks, personality and brains. He couldn't be anymore perfect!"

☺ Crescent Grey ☺
"She's one of my teammates on the basketball team. I like Crescent she's a really sweet girl and she isn't all judgey like some of the other people I hang out with. So it's refreshing."

◑ Haylee Reed ◑
"I have no clue who this girl is."

◑ Jace Moon ◑
"Am clueless."

◑ Jessica Williams ◑
"I've seen her around and I know who she is but we don't really talk."

◑ Kueng "Kc" Chén ◑
"I only know two things about him. That being that he's a "flamboyant faggot" and he hangs around with Blair. I have don't have an issue when it comes to gays so am okay with him."

☺ Lillian Robinson ☺☺
"Softball! That's were I know here from. Plus she's besties with Brandon and giving Brandon and Tristan's bromance and being Trist's little sister were both around each other a lot."

◑ Lucy Fontaine ◑
"She's co-captain of the cheerleading squad. Were not besties but were cordial."

☺☺ Mikaela Taylor ☺☺
"Mikaela is just awesome. She's like the second most popular girl in school and in spite of this she isn't a complete bitch. If my brother was smarter he would have went out with Mickey instead of Ali."

◑ Patrica 'Patty' Woods ◑
"Can't say we're acquainted with one another."

☺ Rylie Kallin Scout ☺
"The girl has crazy skills on the court. I mean am not one to settle for second place but when it comes to basketball she hasn't really given me a choice. It's cool with me as long as this season we bring home the championship."

Timmy Mouse ◑
"He's last name suits him perfectly because I don't think I've ever heard the guy speak a word. According to my brother he's a good baller."

☺☺ Tristan Torres ♥♥
"We may not be flesh and blood but even if we were we couldn't be closer. He drives me insane sometimes with the overprotecting but I guess that's what having a big brother is all about. I love this guy to pieces and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for him."

◑ William Cipher Jones ◑
"According the grapevine the kid is new and in the first week of school has already gotten into his first fist-fight. I guess Manor Hill just got itself a new rebel without a care."

◑ Yoshio Akio Sasaki ◑
"He's the cousin of the Apostolos siblings. I don't know if there whole family is planning on enrolling here but it wouldn't surprise me."

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucky on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Rylie Kallin Scout

Age: 17 - Clique: Rebel... sometimes a Jock (basketball) - Grade: Junior - Competitive | Charming | Rebellious .

◑ | William Cipher Jones | ◑
"He's knew here, right? Heard he got in a fight.... meh, doesn't seem too bad of a guy."

◑ | Patricia "Patty" Woods | ◑
"Right, the short anime girl... I don't think she's ever actually spoken to me. Kinda cute though."

♥ | Haylee Diane Reed | ♥
"Damn, she's hot. Too bad she's straight, but no harm in flirty, right?

◑ | Akira Apostolos | ◑
"He seems like a cool dude. Can't say we hang in the same circles, but at least he isn't a douche bag."

☺ | Ashley Daniels | ☺
"Someone who's actually sort of badass here. I like someone with some confidence."

◑ | Kueng "KC" Chen | ◑
"Seems okay, but you know, whatever. Never really talked."

♥ | Lucy Fontaine | ♥
"What can I say about Lucy? Perhaps I flirt a little too hard with her. I dunno, just... she's just something else."

◑ | Blair Bellamy | ◑
"Dude's cool, too bad he's sorta competition."

☠ | Jessica Williams | ☠
"Do you ever get the sudden urge to drive a very sharp knife through your skull? Yeah, try getting that urge every time you see a certain person. Jessica Williams is that person."

☺ | Crescent Grey | ☺
"She's a baller. Seriously, I think this girl could get anyone she wants in this school."

◑ | Aaliyah Jordan | ◑
"I know she's a bitch and stuff, and I'm not saying that I condone some of the shit she does, but she's totally hot. Aaliyah knows how to work the system, and people. No way in hell I'll fall under that spell though."

◑ | Tristan Torres | ◑
"He's super jock, but that's okay. I mean, I think we get along just fine. He is Christina's brother, so I'm not going to start something. Plus, he's a fun guy to party with."

◑ | Lillian Robinson | ◑
"Too goody-good... but whatever."

◑ | Brandon Quillin | ◑
"Don't talk much. Yeah... so..."

◑ | Yoshio Akio Sasaki | ◑
"Not really my crowd."

◑ | Timmy Mouse | ◑
"He's that quiet guy that I never hear... right?"

◑ | Mikaela Taylor | ◑
"Don't feel like getting tangled in that web."

♥ | Abcde Welling | ♥
"Totally hot, but kinda intimidating at times."

♥ | Agatha Aiko | ♥
"I like to flirt... so what?"

☺ | Jace Moon | ☺
"He's a kid, but seriously, don't fuck with him. I don't like people who mess with freshman."

♥ | Christina Torres | ♥
"She can kick anyone's ass on the court. You better show some respect too. Christina could get anyone she wants at this school. Damn that confidence... But if you ever tell her I said any of this, I'll kill you."

Lucky
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!