Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

digital monsters

digital monsters

a part of “digital monsters”, a fictional universe by jackrules158.

private rp for me and crystal flamedance

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “digital monsters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

digital monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "digital monsters"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: digital monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi; I'm sorry I couldn't send a pm earlier; my computer turns off if you just touch the power cord, and just as I was about to reply, I accidentally touched it, and it turned off. -_- Anyway, chat here should be easier, anyway. My character should be up sometimes tonight, possibly not until tomorrow; my baby is getting tired and cranky, and I don't know how long it'll take to get her to sleep...but I'll try to get the character up as soon as possible!
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:19 pm

don't stress it at all I'm on all the time

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:07 am

Okay...my character might be a little later than I expected/ My computer is being so very slow...and, if I'm patient enough, I can steal my brother's computer for a little while. It's brand new, much faster, and hasn't frozen on me yet! ...Well, not on the internet. It still freezes my games...but that's different entirely! I will work on it, I just need to wait for me brother to leave for work. (Oh, and it is okay that I use his computer while he's at work; he's told me before that I can use it, as long as I don't let my baby play with his stuff. :P) And that is a few hours from now, so it will be a little while. Sorry...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:50 pm

ok cool don't stress it I won't be on for a bit today I have a class at college today, then gonna apply for a couple jobs and go get my cat fixed so don't stress it too much

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:27 pm

Alright; at least I won't be the only one having trouble finding time on the computer. :P Anyway, I can finally start making my character now, though how long it will take depends on how long my baby stays quiet. :P Should be alright for a character sheet. I'll get to work on that right now!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:04 pm

cool looking forward to seeing it

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Okay, my character is up; let me know if there's anything you want me to change. I did my best with the character sheet you had laid out...but I think it worked out very well. I tried to add a picture for the avatar picture...but it doesn't seem to want to load for me now...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:28 pm

your character is great I kept it simple cuz things like history and personality are usually revealed as the rp goes on so I'll have a charachter up shortly btw I love your digimon

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:34 pm

Yay! Can't wait to see your character! Ooh...I actually didn't even know it existed..until someone did this sort of quiz to decide what our digimon should be, based on the character...and gave us three options to choose from. I absolutely loved Labramon! Just because I thought it was so cute...definitely the cutest of the three presented to me. :P So I just stuck with it. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:37 pm

lol I joined one and I was given the choice between patamon and gabumon I of course picked my favorite gabumon

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:45 pm

Lol...I joined one, and this person did a kind of personality test for the character...and I was assigned Gabumon. XD He's one of my favorites, too...I just happen to prefer Labramon. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:02 pm

when I was like 10 me and my friend would play digimon together he was always agumon and I was always gabumon good times

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:05 pm

Lol...I never did that myself; for Pokemon I would, but never digimon. Just because it wasn't really any fun when I was the only one who actually liked Digimon. It was kinda boring by myself...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:13 pm

most of my friends liked digimon as well as pokemon

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:18 pm

See, most of my friends and my siblings thought that Pokemon was better...and Digimon was just a rip-off of Pokemon, which is stupid, but how do you reason with other children? Oh well; I get to rp both now! :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:31 pm

lol not a ripoff at all lol but anyways my charachter is up

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:44 pm

Cool! I like the character; this should make for an interesting rp, I think. :P So who will make the first post; you, or me?

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:47 pm

I can do it do you wanna start at camp or already in the digital world?and do we know each other before this if so how well?

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Hmm...I would say, based on the character I've typed up, they might only have seen each other, and possibly put a name to a face, but that's about it. That would probably be about how well they know each other. I think it might be easier if we start already at the camp. Sorry it took so long; baby is getting fussy right now...not sure why...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!