Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Secrets in the South

Secrets in the South

a part of “Secrets in the South”, a fictional universe by ChloeB223.

No one would ever think that a bustling and vibrant city like Savannah would be home to the supernatural. But what most tend to forget is...that with light always comes a little darkness...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Secrets in the South”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Secrets in the South

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Secrets in the South"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Secrets in the South

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:21 pm

Could I reserve the Coven Leaders sister?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:28 pm

She's all yours, bunny!! Don't forget to tell me your character color before someone else gets it in! c: Welcome!

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:34 pm

Oh ok here you go color=#C83264

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:38 pm

Coven female 3???

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:50 pm

Can I change my fc to Blakr Lively or Amber Heard

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:55 pm

@Miyer, all yours. Don't forget to get back to me about character color.

@yourbunnyboo2, I would rather Blake Lively over Amber Heard. Changing it now.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:59 pm

Could I reserve the Scout, FC: Naomi Scott? If so, I think her color would be #65a99a.

EDIT: Oh, and I would be willing to play her brother, FC: Daren Kasagoff. But if anyone else wants to, they can play him instead. ^-^

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Hello, may I please reserve the witch, but change her FC to Frieda Pinto? May I also reserve Cam Gigandet? As far as colors go, I'll have to get back to you on that ^_^;
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:21 pm

May I reserve Arden Cho please?

And, #aa9f97

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:22 pm

@MissNomer, yes and yes. I'll change the FC.

@LostRiver, you can have them both if you want. :)

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:34 pm

What would be the Coven leader and little sister's last name?

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Since you're the one who reserved the vampire sibling first, you can decide. Just know that it was during late 1200s and 1300s that your character was alive, so it is up to you what the last name is. However, the name and last name should be appropriate for the time period in which your character was born.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:58 pm

Can I take the sentinel of the pack?
Her colour will be #8CDD81
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:58 pm

If I need to end up reserving a guy let me know. ^^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:40 pm

@BleedingLover and @HorseyGirl, you both are reserved

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantomime on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:27 pm

*Toddles on in* Does anyone mind if I join, I was eyeing human female 2 purely for the FC of Kinna Grannis. I just adore her voice.
EDIT: Oh and do you mind too terribly if I reserve the color #eda25c

Pantomime
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:55 pm

@Pantomime, sure thing :)

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:59 pm

Hello, mind if I reserve the coven leader and and hunter female three?

Coven leader font color = #800517
Hunter font color = #483C32

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karakōl on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Could I reserve Coven Male #3, with color #81AB71?

Karakōl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!