Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sono Kanshi-Sha : Reboot

a part of “Sono Kanshi-Sha : Reboot”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

Seer's are people that are born with the ability to see the Gods. Their purpose is to keep the Gods from killing innocents. However, there is an even bigger problem now. One of the Seers has been possessed and is hell bent on destroying everything.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sono Kanshi-Sha : Reboot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sono Kanshi-Sha : Reboot"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Sono Kanshi-Sha : Reboot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby libidinosus on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Hey Qai, me again.

I didn't see anything regarding reservations, so I'm not sure if you're taking them. If you are, then I'd like to reserve a seer. If you aren't, I'll be making a seer and hopefully they'll be satisfactory.

most likely missing something
~ don't make me snap my fingers in a pentagram formation ~
- latin incantation -
~ eternal damnation ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

libidinosus
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Libi!!!!!! Of course you can make a reservation XD Gosh I knew I was forgetting something in the details.. bleh. Anyhow! So happy to have you along ;) I'm looking forward to your character!!! ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Hmm, this sounds interesting but I don't know what I want to be a seer or a guardian (but can you reserve a seer spot for me anyways)
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Another Reboot that intrigues me??? Dohhhh....one of these days I'm gonna have to make a story to attract your intrigue Qaida. :P

Anyhow I'll take a guardian spot cause I think I have an idea for a char. Let's see how hush I can keep him until I unveil him.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:41 pm

Hey guys!! Thanks so much for the interest :D I'm looking forward to you're characters!!!! ^.^ I'll get you down for a Seer Girl and a Guardian Fire ;) heheh

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:47 am

Finished my char. Hope you like it, I've been heating him up since I saw this RP! ^.^

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EuEuEuX on Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:27 am

Hi there
Can I reserve a female guardian please?

EuEuEuX
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:28 am

Hi there :D Sure thing! I'll get you down for one right now ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EuEuEuX on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:03 pm

Submitted ^_^ if there's anything you'd like changed, let me know. I look forward to roleplaying with everyone.

EuEuEuX
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:56 pm

Looking good guys :) I still need a couple more Guardians!! If you know anyone that's interested please let them know :) I'm also interested in having a male guardian for Soran >.>

Also, a couple things for you guys ^.^ : So! For the magic system, everyone knows magic to some degree. It's a computer system so everybody in this universe knows how to use it in some way :)

Next, when we get all the Guardians and Seer's situated I'll pair everyone up ^.^ if you have any requests to be paired with another, please let me know and I'll take that into consideration as well. :D

Alrighty! That's it for now! So please let your friends or other people you've RP'd with before know about this RP so we can get our Guardians :D

Oh! One last thing, if you have a reservation, please try to have your character in for me by Sunday night. I'm leaving for a camping trip Friday and will be back Sunday night :) so have those characters in to me by then okay? (Even if it's a WIP) I plan to start next week around like Wednesday or so depending on how many people we get :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jukuma on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:53 pm

I like the idea and would like to see how it develops. Could I reserve one of the remaining Guardians? I'll try to have the CS up as soon as possible.

jukuma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:18 pm

I am working on my character tonight, I had to sleep on it to come up with everything

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EuEuEuX on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:20 pm

Fixed! Sorry, sorry it totally escaped my mind, but I promise I did read everything, plus I can't send PMs yet -_- I wish i could remember my old account.

EuEuEuX
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:35 pm

All good Eu :D Thanks so much for fixing! ^.^ Sounds good Girl ;) And to Jukuma, heck yes you can have a guardian!! Thanks so much for the interest!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Ok I submitted my character, I kinda had a hard time describing what I wanted his power to be, I sort of hope you get the gist

girlwt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:30 pm

Looking good guys!! Wow you all work fast ^.^ Just need Jukuma's guardian and then we're good to go and I'll pair us all off! Thanks so much everyone!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jukuma on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:24 am

Sorry about that, guys. I’ve never been a fast writer and the CS is turning out a bit lot longer than I initially intended.

Not sure if I’ll be capable of completing it today, BUT I’ll definitely be able to turn in a WIP with all of the essential information (which I think is personality and abilities) included so that the pairings between Seers and Guardians can start. Ideally it'll be up in the next couple of hours.

Sorry for the hold-up.

jukuma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:40 pm

Sweet!! Thanks so much Jukuma!! Alrighty guys, before I get started pairing us off, are there any requests for a pairing?? ^.^ Lemme know :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:07 pm

I don't have any requests as of right now. Though I am gonna start wondering what the odds are in terms of Jonathan's compatability with Any of the seers. >.> <.<

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!