Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Still Dolls

Still Dolls

a part of “Still Dolls”, a fictional universe by Leej10100.

"Did you think it was over?..." ( No roles left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Still Dolls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Still Dolls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:20 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Still Dolls"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Still Dolls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:37 am

Hey Leej~

May I reserve Member 2: FC Shōgo Makishima? But honestly, it's an impressive digit: 30.980 were kidnapped but merely 5 survived! I wonder how incompetent the police is...

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:56 am

Hello May I reserve 'Member 4' from Noir, FC: Yin
5 Children out of 30,980 survived the four stages

SkinChic
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:02 am

Both reserved~

The police is extremely incompetent during that period of time, that is why they were replaced by Noir...<.< They are so pitiful, to not be able to save those children even though that is there job.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:53 am

@ Leej

I can even tell you some police in real life who only strives for money and money only (yet still doing their jobs miserably). Anyways, not complaining about those dunkwards, I was so happy seeing Shōgo Makishima as face claim and having exactly the traits I associate him with. Psycho Pass gets a second season woohoo~

With other words, thanks! Now I shall patiently wait for the character sheet =)

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:23 am

Hi there, Leej, c:

May I reserve member 3 of Caged Birds, FC Riruka Dokugamine? Please and thank you!

And tsk tsk, only 5 out of 30980? Breaks my heart just to consider it...

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:30 am

Ah hey there Leej, you have sprung my interest with this one! Though I must say, only 5 out of 30,980 is a truly horrid survival rate, poor dears.

Anywho! Would you mind horribly if I reserved the Leader of Noir, FC: Shinya Kougami ?
My idols are dead and
my enemies are in power.

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfamousParadox on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:32 am

Hey Leej,
I'd like to reserve the Second-in-Command (FC: Hei from Darker than Black) for the Caged Birds.
5 Children out of 30980 survived the Four Stages.

InfamousParadox
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:46 am

hey leej!
i'd like to reserve FC:Mirai Kuriyama
5 children out of 30980 survived the four stages. eh.
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Oh my Peeta, I feel like such an idiot. I clicked this RP earlier this morning because it looked cool, and I was scanning through the characters and I actually thought "Blank" was a person. So I thought this Blank person reserved all these characters and I thought that you made a mistake writing "Six Roles Left" up there. So I left because I thought all the characters were reserved. Something is wrong with my brain in the mornings. FML. D:

Hello there! I'd love to reserve FC: Riruka Dokugamine if that is alright with you. :3

I have to inform everyone that 5 out of the 30980 survived the four stages. That's just sad.
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:36 pm

Hey! :) Could I reserve Member 4 of the Caged Birds? and also, 5 Children out of 30980 survived the four stages. ^_^

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:32 pm

@ Quelle: I know...I heard I'm so excited XD

@Huntress: It is all yours

@Silently: All yours

@Infamous: Go aheadXD

@aarondalea: Sure XD

@KOKIA: It is okay, I have done that more then once before. I'm sorry KOKIA that role is already taken. Would you like anotherone?

@Kurara: Yep

I'll update the front page later. I have to go to my little brother's baseball gameXD He looks so cuteXD

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathWithin on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:38 pm

Can you tell me what roles are still open? Because I find this really interesting! ^ ^

I actually thought that blank was a person as well.. Oh, and just for the heck of it (even though I haven't chosen anything yet) 5 children out of the 30980 survived the four stages.
RENO
Image Image Image
"A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool."

DeathWithin
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:15 pm

@Leej10100 || Whoopsies. X-X Sorry, I didn't see it was already reserved. Well, since I see all that's left is male characters (and I am not very good at playing as a male character :/) I'll just wait awhile until they are filled before I add another female character in...That is, if it is okay that I add another role in there.

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:02 pm

@Leej10100, what do you mean by someone who is SP (Special Person)? Do you just mean someone with an ability? And what can those abilities be for example? :P

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Hello, I'd like to reserve the second in command of Caged Birds. But if he's taken or something the second in command of Nior would work fine too.
FYI: I won't be here for the next couple days however, just letting you know.

roomrider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:32 pm

roomrider wrote:Hello, I'd like to reserve the second in command of Caged Birds.
FYI: I won't be here for the next couple days however, just letting you know.

roomrider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:47 pm

There are no more roles left. But luckily I prepared for this XD Soooo... for the people who wish to participate shoot me a Pm and we will find a role for you. Maybe an Extra like a regular Human or something like that.

I am also currently working on a term sheet, which will explain more on SDGs, SDs, Noir, CB, and what monster each soul turns into once taken.

Character Sheets will be up later tonight...yes I'm pulling an all nighter...wish me luck!

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:31 am

@ Leej

I shall wish you luck then! Cuz I have also a few questions regard SPs ><

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:49 pm

Alright, I'm back so please don't leave me for dead. I'll get working on my CS.

roomrider
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!