Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stella Academy

Character Diaries

a part of “Stella Academy”, a fictional universe by Cato The Great.

Welcome to Stella Academy, a place for children chosen by the goddess Samaria to train in order to learn how to properly use their weapon to protect the innocent and punish the wicked Shari.Ā 

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stella Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Charcter Diaries

This is a place where you can express your character's extra thoughts & opinions, as well as any other character-related content you would like to share. The posts do not have to be literal diary entries per se, but it would help if they had some sort of in-universe connection, like a journal or a voice log.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Re: Character Diaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:35 pm

So all these poems are self written and actually exist in the roleplay inside Seran's notebook

Notebook

Jette Raynehell 1

Madness embodied into a man
Shattering the concept of any plan
Sharing his pain
as to bind others to the same chain

The rocks guard against the fury of the waves
As water shatters and raves
The rocks stands and Braves
For after the storm there is calm
Yet neither relents to the others palm

Lonan Cain 1

A brother in arms
Always there stand in response to the alarms
A shard of hope to stand within a night of blood
And fight back the flood

Unwilling to back down he stands firm
Forcing in his own term
A blight on power hidden
Yet nothing ever forbidden

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rabidness on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:38 pm

Serenity's Diary has a light pink outside of stiff fabric, with the word "Serenity" on the front cover in gold.

Serenity's Diary, Entry 1
My father bought me this diary during break. I honestly don't know how to start my diary. Poems? A description of myself? I guess I will start from the beginning of my life.

I was born to a father who was a painter, and a mother who was a healer. My mother died right after I was born. I honestly don't remember anything about her. My father, surprisingly, never painted any pictures of her, or at least, he never showed any paintings of my mother. I was very fragile, even from birth. I have broken many bones, gotten sick more times than I can count and I bruise very easily.

My father always seemed sad. I guess when someone you love dies, that happens. But he never insulted, hit, or cursed me. He always said he couldn't, that my mother would never forgive him if he did that.

I remember one night, not too long ago, I had a dream. It felt like I was on a cloud, and I seemed to be walking towards a staff, that I now know to be a Mana Arm. The weird thing is, I wasn't telling myself to walk, but I didn't seem to mind.

I woke up, and was sent to this academy following the dream.

My Mana Arm is used for healing. I can also blind enemies with light from it, but the least common use for it is whacking people with it. My fragility doesn't allow me to get close to the fighting.

I think I will end my entry for now. My wrist is sore from writing.

Rabidness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetshearts on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Tasnim's diary is a white binder with two picture pockets on the front and the back. There's picture of a rose on the front and a picture of an oasis on the back.

Dear Diary,
I guess I should start this off in the old cliche way of describing yourself. I'm Tasnim Lane, Tasnim means "Spring in Paridise" in Arabic. I think it fits me since I really like spring! I am short for my age and I also have a bit of a "baby face" if you'd call it that. I have dark brown skin and my hair is short and dark black. I'm lively, some say, but also I can be quite calm when around something I like such as nature.

I have been in this school for a few months and I have to say, it's exciting. I feel like I'm in a whole new world. It seems weird, though, having a Mana Arm and all. My Mana Arm can grow plants, from poison ivy to small daffodils. Interesting, huh?

People here are quite kindly, though I haven't found someone to call my 'best friend' yet. Whatever, I'll be at this school long enough to make a few friends, maybe I'll even have a boyfriend!

Ahh, I can only hope.
~Love,
Tasnim

sweetshearts
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:18 pm

Lonan's Hyper-Sexy Video Diary - Episode 1

A black screen. A click is heard, along with a few loud banging noises, most likely from someone dropping a microphone. The annoying noise of a hand moving over the microphone is heard. The screen turns on. Lonan sits at his desk, in his home in Icarus City. He is wearing a simple light blue v-neck t-shirt. The sun is bleeding through the window badly, partially obscuring Lonan's face.

"Hey. I guess. Is, uh... Is that a good way to start this? I mean it's not like anyone's gonna hear this thing, anyway. Or wait, are you supposed to share these? Nah, it's called a video diary for a reason. I should really make sure I set this bloody thing to private..."

He leans forward, resting his head on his hand, and clicking on his mouse, the computer screen unseen. Satisfied, he looks back at the camera.

"There we go! Alright, so... Where to begin... Well, I was born 17 long-ass years ago right here in Icarus city! Ha ha, that's right, this beautifully tanned face comes from that bloody thing there!"

He turns away from the camera, looking at the sun in the window

"That bright, ever-present, Icarus-city sunshine. Anyway, my dad is a lawyer, mostly works with high-profile clients, and my mom lets sketchy people take pictures of her for money! Nah, just kidding. Well, kinda. She's a model. Or, was I guess, she's been mostly a stay-at-home mom since my brother was born, so like, when I was about two or three. So, yeah, I guess you could say I lived a pretty comfortable and normal life! That is, until about three years ago. One night, while I was at Hawk-Scouts, we were camping in the woods, and I had this crazy dream. I casually mentioned it to my mom when i got home, and she immediately freaked out! My dad got one of his doctor-buddies to do some tests of me and..."

He moves his chair back, and extends his arm. In a glow of red light, a large spear appears in his hand.

"I'm the proud beholder of a Mana Arm! This here is Valpurgis! Aren't you!"

He jokingly pets the staff.

"So, shortly after that, I was sent to the world famous Stella academy! It's pretty cool, I guess. Really nice place, nice people. Well, most of em'. I'm in the... Wait a second..."

He pulls out a gold and brown scarf with the Anzu sigil on it, and comically wraps it around his face.

*muffled*"AMFMMMMM HUUUMFFS!"

He takes the scarf off.

"Anzu house. Which is... Alright. I mean, the house leaders like me because I like to compete and win crowns, but... I don't really associate with very many people in my house. Other than Seran. He's my best friend. I wonder what he's been up to over the break. Never answers my damn texts, even when we're in school. Oh, and Elysia."

He slumps down into his chair and sighs.

"Elysia. Gods she's beau-"

He is interrupted by someone barging into the room. He looks over as the person begins to talk

[Inaudible]

"N-nothing. I'll be down in a sec."

[Inaudible]

"No."

[Inaudible]

"Yeah, I think Mochi knocked it behind the desk."

[Inaudible]

"Because I don't ca-"

The person sticks his head in front of the camera and sticks his tongue out, making an odd sound. He is young, perhaps fifteen, with a strong resemblance to Lon. Significantly lighter hair. the person runs out of the room.

"And that's my little brother. Anyway, I think that about does it for now, plus, dinner's ready, so peace."

END VIDEO

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CloakedSchemer on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Saphiron's diary is an old fashioned white leather-bound book, with a latch and lock on it. Saph wears the key as a necklace under his shirt.

This book is so cool. It has that old and rough texture, even on the pages themselves. Grandpa gave it me, so maybe it is actually really old. Grandma Fleur told me that I should start writing things down that happen at school because I was ah....how did she put it? "An irreverent stream of thoughts." I guess I forget a lot of little things, but tell a lot of random details that don't really matter. Well, at least Grandpa seemed interested.

Grandpa Jhaun was so proud of me when he heard I had a mana weapon. He said that I would have to go to Stella Academy to make my parents proud. I miss them a little, but I never really knew them. I was raised by my grandparents and I don't even know if I met my parents, Grandma and Grandpa don't really talk about them. I know it's too hard for Grandpa for the loss of his daughter, and Grandma Fleur has always been a little...cold.

Oh! Speaking of cold, my mana weapon is called Griffe Pleurs, which is French for Crying Claws. I have always really liked winter and snow and now that I can control it (well, sort of) it makes me really happy!

School is fun. I have a dormmate, Jette. He's a little crazy, but he means well. He makes fun of me a lot, but I know it's just cause he's a little insecure, and I get to play with his rabbit so I don't mind. His rabbit is TOP secret, Jette says. I'm not allowed to say anything about him to anyone or he might get taken away. Is that a rule or something? I dunno.

I've also met this other kid Zero. I don't really know much about him, but he seems kind of..intense? I don't really know the right word for it. He has a cool tattoo on his neck! I was going to walk over and touch it one day, but then decided not to. It's not like he's scary, but I get the feeling like he wouldn't want to talk to me.

I miss my large oak tree in the backyard when I'm at school. I used to always sit underneath it, rain or snow, and just relax. That's actually where I am right now! I did find a small garden area at school near the lake that I enjoy visiting. There are a lot of butterflies in the garden and they come by and rest on my knee and they're beautiful to look at. With winter coming I can't wait to be out there when snow falls. I've seen another young girl with darker skin visit the garden too. I feel like I should introduce myself one day. But she seems wrapped up with the plants, and I don't want to bother someone when they're in their zone.

Wow...that's a lot of writing. I guess maybe I do forget and remember a lot of things. I can't wait to go back to school. I think I'm gonna try to talk to that small girl who seems so wrapped up in her studying. She seems really sweet and I don't want her to be alone. Also, I'm hungry.

Saphiron

CloakedSchemer
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surfergirl on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:50 pm

((Cato I am stealing your idea!! Think it could be fun for the twins!))

Elysia and Zero's Twin Video's! Episode 1

Two twins standing side by side, one boy and one girl. Although slightly similar in looks you could see how different they were. Zero standing at around 6ft with a slouch whilst wearing a pair of black swim trunks. His pale skin looking slightly tanned compared to usual. His hand running through his all ready messy silver hair.
Whilst Elysia stood beside him only coming up to his shoulders, she was wearing a turquoise and white bikini with matching shorts. Her usual smile across her face, whilst Zero remained annoyed.

"Hey! I'm Elysia, and this is Zero.. But I guess you all ready know that." Her smile appearing even brighter.

Releasing a sigh, Zero moved his hand through his hair once more.

"So we're 17 years old. We live near Blakeville lake most of the time. But at this current point in time we are on a private part Bondi beach since our parents own one of the beach houses here. And the current time is around 8:30 in the morning. Since this nutjob here is excited since we go back to school in a few days"

His tongue poking out at Elysia

Her face turning into a frown

"I'm not a nutjob, I'm just excited to go back to train.."

A small blush appearing on her cheeks

"More like to see Lonan" Zero muttered under his breathe

A scowl appearing across Elysia's face, her hand clenching in to fists. A slight glow appearing around her forearms.
A pair of yellow wrist gauntlets would appear on her arms, they would suddenly extend up to her elbow and extend down to the tops of her knuckles, a pair of black fingerless gloves appearing underneath the gauntlets.

"What did you say?!"

Zero's face would suddenly drop from a smirk into a terrified expression

"Shit.."

Zero muttered, but only to have Elysia send a punch to the side of his face. Causing Zero to literally fly off into the sea.
Elysia would turn around acting as if nothing had happened

"So this is Blazing Night...Not that spectacular of a name.. But you know. Anyway! This is my Mana arm!"

She'd pulling herself into a fighting stance holding her arms up to guard herself

"I attend Stella Academy which is a special school for students who utilise the weapons which are Mana arm's. I'm In the Anzu house along with a few other students. Whilst my brother is in Garuda house like me he also has a Mana arm"

Zero can be seen in the background pulling himself out of the water, an annoyed expression just visible on his face. A black glow appearing in his hands as two black pistols appear

"I'm going to kill you Elysia!"

Zero would proceed to fire his gun the bullets racing at her, only to have Elysia contionusly dodge them with remarkable speed. Zero appearing to be rather annoyed would begin to let the bullets explode as near her. One of the bullets hitting the camera causing it to go blank, only the microphone still working

"You broke the camera" ' Elysia spoke, the sound of cursing from behind echoed

"Mother is going to kill me.."A voice mumbled

"See you guys at school! Elysia shouted, the microphone officially cutting off

((A quick glimse at what Zero and Elysia are like.. I'm surprised they're both not dead yet.. Or worse.. Expelled!))

Surfergirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:56 pm

Fallon Sky B.

Fallon, of course, was in the garden; even though she was covered from head to toe in dirt, mud, and weeds, she still seemed to look fragile and at ease- such assumptions was what people made think she was some sort of fairy, of course, that was until she began to speak, then the assumptions went down the drain. Besides Fallon was a small white duck that always seemed to follow her around; while she had been scolded various times by the teacher for bringing the duck to class, she doesnā€™t mind. Fallon never really mind the white duck, even when it ripped out her precious tulip that took her all summer to grow, ate it then slept in the pot- like it was doing now.
Fallon looked over, her eyes squinting, realizing that she wasnā€™t alone. Beside her was a young girl drawing the scenery around her; even from afar it was apparent that Fallon was staring in admiration. Slowly, she crept forward, scoot by scoot.

Dear diary,
Oh wait, doesnā€™t that sound too clichĆ©? Or maybe creepy- yeah, definitely creepy; I mean, who speaks to a piece of paper in a book? Freaks do, and I, my friend, am not a freak- oh shit. Damn itā€¦ Iā€™m talking to a piece of paper; I even called it ā€˜my friendā€™! Am I that lonely? God, Iā€™m speaking to it again! Ok, on three, Iā€™ll stopā€¦
Oneā€¦
Twoā€¦
Th- When was the last time I cut my hair? I was just realizing that when I was writing and my bangs fell in front of my face. Now that I think about it, perhaps I should dye it too? Iā€™m becoming tired of my natural mink brown hair- would blonde work? Oh crap! I did it again! Ok, Iā€™m going to pretend I am doing something important so it doesnā€™t look like Iā€™m a weirdoā€¦ blah blee bloo daā€¦
Hmm, the girl next to me is a really good artist, but she seems a bit snotty; I mean, when I leaned close into her she gave me a dirty look and said something- somethingā€¦ I donā€™t know, but she did say something. I wasnā€™t listening very much. I just know I donā€™t like her; sheā€™s too snotty. Like a booger. I wonder if I can draw better than her; hah, that would show herā€¦ here I goā€¦.

Hmm, well, there goes my career as an artist- but you know, if I turn my head this wayā€¦ eh screw it. Iā€™m never drawing another butterfly again. Ah, maybe I should get a job- but Iā€™ve already been fired from four jobs already. It wasnā€™t my fault at all- no one ever told me that I actually had to show up. They should underline that stuff in fine printā€¦
Although, now that I think about it, I donā€™t want a job at all- I mean, I think Iā€™m happy just sitting in the schoolā€™s garden and helping things grow. Plus, plants listen to everything; they canā€™t run and your breath helps them grow! Animals are alright, but they always leave or fall asleep after you speak to them after a while- I know, how rude, right? It really is amazing though- sometimes I wish my Mana Weapon- or whatever- had something to do with plants, not light; but whatever, I guess I shouldnā€™t complain much.
Damn it! Again- okay, this time for sure I will stop talking to this piece of paperā€¦ I swearā€¦
Oneā€¦
Twoā€¦
Threeā€¦
And Bye! Oh wait, damn it! No, you know what? Iā€™m just going to stopā€¦ ok! There! Iā€™m done!
[size=50]Bye-Bye!
[/size]

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCDinNYC on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:38 pm

[bold]
Tessa Pherā€™s Experiment in Journaling: Entry #1
[/bold]

Tessaā€™s journal is a simple blank book, with the front saying, ā€œGroup Phycology and Oddities 311ā€ to keep people from looking into it.

Ok, book, I guess Iā€™m finally getting around to writing in you. Bet you didnā€™t think youā€™d end up in the hands of the owner of a mana weapon, huh? Or maybe you did think it, and just canā€™t tell me because you are a book. Ok, Ok, OK, my name is Tessa Pher, I am a female human, age 17, and currently sitting in grass.

I like this grass, itā€™s soft and whatnot. Some clouds are above me, which is good because the shade is finally here! One thing to note, book, is that I love shade. Anyways, I guess I should start writing about my experiences here and my roomies or boys or flowers or whatever crap girls do in these thingsā€¦.

Iā€™m in Phoenix house, which is nice, although some of my house mates are a little tooā€¦. Spirited. Fallon or Sky or whatever she goes by is sweet and seems nice, but she is always moving and talking, so boring. And Tasnim, the pixie, is nice as well, although she is calmer, which I like. So far, they are good people, potential for friends, but that will require further research.

I guess that is all that is happening with them, I know great writer I am? Anyways, only one other thing to note, I suppose. There is a boy Iā€™ve seen around campus. He is a bit taller than me, and he seems to like the garden that Iā€™m in, and loves hoodies apparently. Donā€™t know much about him, but he seemsā€¦.. Interesting. Expose that, book, and Iā€™ll rip your pages out one by one.

Anyways, Peace for now, TP

TCDinNYC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Evil Cream Puff~ on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:56 pm

Jette's Notebook Part 1

A simple, spiral-bound notebook is the medium for which Jette conveys some of his innermost thoughts. The notebook has seen better days and the front and back is covered in various scribbles, sketches, and a few random obscenities.

Dear Diary, My na - (the following paragraph is scribbled out, making it illegible. The writing continues halfway down the page.)

Vacation's almost over. Dammit. And I barely got to do anything. I did get to finish reading this new manga I found called Kawaii and Baka. It was okay. School sucks. I hate it. Everyone thinks they're so special showing off their mana arms or whatever they call 'em. Some of the weapons are so lame too! Like that stupid guy in Anzu. Lon-Lon. His weapon is really just a glorified fork. One of my dorm mates has these claw things. They're pretty cool I guess. Mine's better though. Lazarus. It's apparently known as a meteor hammer. Not too many things get up after getting smacked in face with this baby. It's great! One time I actually HEARD this guy's ribs crack when I hit him with it!

(The entry ends here. The next page has a photograph of a tiny, white rabbit taped to it.)

That's Remy. He's my best friend in the whole world. The stupid, evil, horrible, disgusting professors said I couldn't bring him to school with me but I did anyway.. As if they could tear us apart. I should try to take away something THEY love. Then they'll see how it feels. I love Remy. I'm trying to teach him tricks but they don't seem to be working.

~Evil Cream Puff~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!