Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Spoiled Sweet

Reservations

a part of “Spoiled Sweet”, a fictional universe by sweetshearts.

When a rich man needs money to fund his city which helps orphans he goes to other rich people, telling them that his city will make any spoiled brat of a child sugar-sweet.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Spoiled Sweet”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetshearts on Sat May 10, 2014 8:41 am

Reservations can be made here! :D
Everyone's welcome!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweetshearts
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sat May 10, 2014 8:50 am

I believe that I would like to reserve Character 10. I'm glad that there is the chance for so much diversity to branch in this role play.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiko B. Winters on Sat May 10, 2014 9:12 am

Hi! Can I reserve character 8? I have an idea for the character, plus I like the plotline of this RP. I enjoy roleplays with a lot of diversity. :)

Eiko B. Winters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat May 10, 2014 9:13 am

May I reserve character 8 please? Well at least this role play will have more diversity then others. ^-^

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetshearts on Sat May 10, 2014 9:16 am

Well it seems like two people want character 8, is anybody okay with changing the character they want?

sweetshearts
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat May 10, 2014 10:45 am

Wooh! I posted my reservation like a split second after Eiko! 0.0

Sorry but if it had been a longer time between them i might of given up character 8 just because Eiko got there before me... butttttt, i cant do that if there is only a few seconds between posts.

I would like to keep Character 8 and if Eiko does to then why not have a contest?(If thats okay with you Sweet) I am already writing up my character so ya...

What do you say Eiko? its up to you now ^-^

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby restlessyouth on Sat May 10, 2014 11:38 am

Character 9I Character Name I Character Face Claim I Hopeless romantic, a sweetheart. I Age: 16I Not Taken
May I reserve Please?

restlessyouth
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetshearts on Sat May 10, 2014 1:15 pm

Miyer wrote:Wooh! I posted my reservation like a split second after Eiko! 0.0

Sorry but if it had been a longer time between them i might of given up character 8 just because Eiko got there before me... butttttt, i cant do that if there is only a few seconds between posts.

I would like to keep Character 8 and if Eiko does to then why not have a contest?(If thats okay with you Sweet) I am already writing up my character so ya...

What do you say Eiko? its up to you now ^-^

Well, Eiko has already submitted a character, you can ask if they'd want to compete but it'd be easier to just change characters. But you can compete if you want.

sweetshearts
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat May 10, 2014 1:39 pm

Well we might as well compete because i do want the character 8 spot, but if i lose then i can change to the character 6 spot, though that will take some editing :/

Miyer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetshearts on Sat May 10, 2014 1:42 pm

I can make two tough characters, or maybe someone can make their character both arrogant and tough, filling in the "arrogant but can back it up." spot. Does one of the two eight's seem okay with that?

sweetshearts
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat May 10, 2014 1:54 pm

thats what i meant when i said i could change her with some editing... some extensive editing considering i have made my character self conscious... -_-'

Miyer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiko B. Winters on Sat May 10, 2014 2:07 pm

Miyer and I have made an agreement. She really wanted the character 8 spot, so I'm just going to make my character a little more arrogant so fit the character 6 spot, if that's okay of course.

Eiko B. Winters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetshearts on Sat May 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Oh, that's great! :D I'll be approving your characters right now. Now we just need some rich people.

sweetshearts
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Sat May 10, 2014 4:22 pm

I would like to reserve Rich Kid Two

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat May 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Well this seems like fun!! Could I reserve Rich Kid 4??
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby carlyanne on Sun May 11, 2014 12:51 am

Could I please reserve Rich Kid 5?
I like the idea of diversity in this role-play. :)
Could I also possibly change their age to 16?

carlyanne
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby restlessyouth on Tue May 13, 2014 5:28 pm

Character 3I Character Name I Character Face Claim I They think they’re different and more deep than the other rich kids, actually isn’t.I Age: 15 I Not Taken
May I reserve? I can take on two roles and make this one male!

restlessyouth
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Wed May 14, 2014 7:48 am

Soooo many women. I don't think Spence can take this for much longer.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetshearts on Wed May 14, 2014 6:18 pm

Everybody's reserved! Also i'm thinking of starting the RP Friday during the evening, which is usually when people are at home for the weekend, but uou can post at any time.

sweetshearts
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu May 15, 2014 7:23 pm

This is gonna be fun. *evil laugh* But really, I'm super excited for this.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!