Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Katekyō Hitman REB0RN!: The Next Generation

Katekyo Hitman REBORN! The Next Genoration

a part of “Katekyō Hitman REB0RN!: The Next Generation”, a fictional universe by Lloyd999.

Only shortly after becoming the next ring bearers, the Vongola Family Guardians are faced with a new threat, the Rizzo Family.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Katekyō Hitman REB0RN!: The Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Katekyo Hitman REBORN! The Next Genoration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu May 15, 2014 5:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Katekyo Hitman REBORN! The Next Genoration"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Katekyo Hitman REBORN! The Next Genoration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri May 16, 2014 9:39 am

A remake!! I was part of this once! ^_^ You were Sawada Kaito, right? I was Murasaki Eri, the Cloud Guardian. Sadly the previous story didn't go very far...

I was hoping maybe I could reuse Eri again?
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Fri May 16, 2014 12:10 pm

Sounds interesting! May I please reserve the Comet Guardian??? ^-^

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri May 16, 2014 2:58 pm

@TnevdaNai Indeed, I remember that. Unfortunately, Sawada Kaito wasn't one of my best characters. I've entered many other remakes of the roleplay, and the proudest one has to be this one, where I first came up with Shaji Ai, one of the most ridiculous, yet best characters I've ever thought up. She's a little different here than she was then, just to balance out her power. I had done my best to keep that RP up and running, and it was my character whom almost completely changed the plot, so this roleplay is a modified version of the original. About six months ago, the original GM, Akionakamura, had asked me to be a co-GM should he remake the roleplay again, but unfortunately, he never did, so I got his permission to do it for him. I am aware, however, that I already made a huge mistake, misspelling "Generation".

@Miyer Indeed you can. I haven't accepted your character yet, because you're still working on it, but because you've already made some progress, you can probably count on keeping the position. Like the choice for appearance.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Golgari on Fri May 16, 2014 10:04 pm

HAHA! IT'S BEEN REBOOTED! TIME FOR DONOVAN TO LEAP BACK INTO ACTION! >:D
(I'd like to reserve the Asteroid Guardian again pls Lloyd)
EDIT* I just realized I'll need to remake Donovan because of Trevor's absence. Might take a day or two to complete.

Golgari
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat May 17, 2014 5:30 am

Alright, so, because more people are taking interest in this roleplay than I expected initially, I am going to do my best to keep this up and running. (A little bit of bad timing, however, as while I've been on a bit of a roleplaying hiatus, I finally started getting involved in another roleplay, so juggling between two will be interesting.)

I'm hoping to get all the character roles up by next Friday, and we'll be able to start by next Saturday. I'm willing to take up any empty roles or roles that don't look like they'll be filled soon. I had a cool idea for a Dark Matter guardian, whom has a lot of relation to a Cloud guardian I made in a previous Roleplay, however, in hopes that TnevdaNai is able to create her character, I'll have to change that idea. I am hoping, however, that whomever plays the Boss roles of both families are very effective about it, as those two are probably the most important roles.

Players whom have entered previous incarnations of this roleplay are welcome to the extreme, but you're still welcome as any fan of the series. I'd suggest you read the entire manga however, or if you've watched the anime, read the last two arcs of the manga, as those two will have some relevance in this roleplay, and if you haven't read them, then some spoilers will appear in this roleplay. I will say, however, the Arcobaleno wont be appearing.

I think, to assist in developing characters, we should try and develop exactly what the settings of the two time periods, the present and 100 years in the future, and with this, we can have a much firmer grasp of the plot. I'll also let you all in on all the crazy outlandish ideas I had for Ai, but Golgari will know quite a bit about them anyway. (I mean, the last thing you'd expect in a KHR roleplay is an alien, right?)

(Also, thanks to whomever fixed the title for me, greatly appreciated! That 'O' was like cancer on my conscience >_<)

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sat May 17, 2014 10:35 am

Eri Murasaki will be returning for a HD Remaster. She needs to go through a remake, so I'll be able to guarantee you a character sheet within 2 days or so. ^w^
Can't wait for next Saturday!

AND, this time, I hope it lives till the end.

Edit: Although I like how cool the Space flames have been properly fleshed out, having their own characteristics and stuff... I always found them to be 5 times better and stronger than the Sky flames, it's like David against Goliath. O_O

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat May 17, 2014 3:13 pm

Tnev, Gol, your characters are up and ready! Maybe I should fix up my profile a bit... Also, I was thinking of reserving the Dark Matter slot. It may be a little early, but the sooner the roles are filled up, the sooner we can begin.

So, the setting. Lets say, the year is about 2075, making the events of KHR 2010 and 10 years from then being 2020. That means that the Rizzo family come from about the year 2175. As for the deal with Ai, and what I mean about her being an Alien and all? Well, maybe I'll have to go into some history;

Long long ago, there existed a planet known as Phaeton, which existed between Mars and Jupiter, and was home to many forms of life, including a single intelligent species of "special beings". It was these beings that learned the harness the energy that sustained all life on their planet, the 'Ores', of which came in 343 pieces. Yet, they began to abuse their powers, and inventing new ways to exploit them. They even began to fight over them, fights which became so intense that the planet itself was blown up. The special beings scattered all across the visible Universe, including a few whom had went to a young Earth with seven pieces. Two of them were Kawahira and Sepira.

As Kawahira explained, however, their species began to die out on Earth, and unable to sustain them themselves, they entrusted the humans with the Ores, splitting them up into what we know now as the Tri-ni-Set.

It was around the 1950s that Aliens (with no expressible title) from another planet (undiscovered, with an inexpressible name) had found Earth and studied its inhabitants and were developing something called the TID, of which Ai uses. Ai is (or at least her creators are) descended and affiliated with these Aliens, but she comes from extremely far in the future. More to be added, but feel free to put in your own thoughts.

EDIT: Oh yes, forgot to explain the TID, otherwise known as the Thought-Integrated Database. Basically, it's the internet of the Aliens, developed by the collective telepathic powers of the Aliens, it's a system of shared knowledge that any Alien can use to gain and share information. However, this system has been further developed so that it can access information not only from the past, but from the future as well. A request for information is saved in the system until a point in time when transmitting data through time became possible, known as the Transmission Point. Then, the data requested, if it exists, is sent as a telepathic signal back to the time that the request was saved.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sat May 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Ah, Lloyd, I remember you from the last one. How could you restart this without telling me D:

No matter!

I want the Moon guardian again, if you please >:) And if Comet ends up being open, I'll play that Rizzo as well. If Comet does end up being filled forever, I'd love to play the Space guardian.
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun May 18, 2014 12:33 am

Done deal Xu, but if you've checked Donovan's profile, Trev's come into some, eh, misfortune. Maybe you want to organize something with Golgari. Speaking of which, I've been working on a Dark Matter character, but it isn't ready for display yet, and I've yet to come up with a backstory, but maybe she could associate with another, I'm thinking possibly with the current Comet guardian that's being developed.

Remember that one can only use a ring type because their wavelength matches it. I like to think that same applies for the Shimon Family Earth rings, except that their wavelengths match those of Sky users, so Sun users can use Forest, Storm users can use Swamp and Sky users can use Earth, just as Tsuna did. Using this same logic, Space-users have identical wavelengths to anybody else, with one exception. My character was born with a very low/unstable or without a wavelength, which made her very weak and under normal circumstances, have difficulty surviving. Nonetheless, she lives with some disabilities, such as being paralyzed from the knee down. Thanks to extensive surgery involving box weapon technology, she can keep herself alive, and has her box weapons implanted in her body. Normally, she'll have to be pushed around in a wheelchair, but one of her box weapons gives her deadly mobility, turning her legs into sharp wheels. Using her flames, she can copy the properties of other flames to use in combat, which she can use effectively thanks to her resourcefulness. When she takes on the properties of another flame, however, it will effect her mood as well. If there is one thing my character likes, however, it is Pity.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Mon May 19, 2014 5:37 am

Lots of fanfare around where I am. I'll have my characters up in a day or two

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon May 19, 2014 8:57 am

Miyer, because your character is almost finished, I decided to accept it. Hope you're alright with that.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon May 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Hmm, I'm having trouble coming up with my character's backstory. It'd be much easier if we had somebody take up the boss role for Rizzo. Although, Miyer, perhaps I could work out something with your character (especially considering my faceclaim comes from a similar source to yours).

Well, to help people out with what the future is like, Earth is at war with the Aliens. Tensions have risen ever since their existence was revealed at about 2112, and war had broken out 2163. Aliens did not allow humans to leave their planet and have continued abducting humans whenever they pleased for their own purposes. The two sides also have difficulty communicating, as neither species have a form of communication that matches the other. Humans can communicate verbally, write and send messages electronically, yet the Aliens communicate between themselves through thought (the means of which they do so will not work on humans) and have no limbs to write with, and the only way they could communicate were through drones like Ai, whom of which are abduction victims with a parasite that takes over their body. Of course, humans would never allow it, and thus, communication mostly ceased between the two, except for the universal kind; violence.

The humans, however, have one advantage; time travel. At this point in time, only the Rizzo family has the ability and technology to travel through time. The Aliens are aware of this, however, and made an offer and a threat. They offered to spare humankind and allow them to join their empire if the Rizzo family guardians (of which the Rizzo family was famous for) went back 100 years in time to receive the Vongola Rings from the young Eleventh Generation guardians, whom would be weak at the time and have yet to destroy the Rings. These rings are also the only part of the Tri-Ni-Set that the Aliens have not confiscated yet. The fate of humanity lies in the Rizzos, and the only thing that stands in their way is the Vongola of the past.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Tue May 20, 2014 12:31 pm

I'll do Space flame along with Moon. I'm on a cruise right now with highway-robbery-level internet, so it might take me a minute to get it posted, but I'm aiming for tonight.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriKitsune on Tue May 20, 2014 12:31 pm

I'd like to be the Star guardian if possible. I'll get working on the character.

Edit: I'm on the same cruise. Internet charge op.

KumoriKitsune
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue May 20, 2014 3:05 pm

Well, I'm glad we have more and more people joining, and I am thankful we have our Space role filled, and I know I can count on Xu. We still need a lot of Vongola roles filled up, but maybe I shouldn't complain. Still, I'm hoping all the characters will be up by Friday. I'd love to make another character, but two is usually a good limit I give myself.

Also, on that subject, I changed the reservation limit. All reservations will be removed by Saturday, if the characters are not created. I will not make anymore reservations afterward, but that does not mean I will not accept any new characters, quite the contrary. If your character was reserved but not created, you can still enter them.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Golgari on Tue May 20, 2014 7:40 pm

So me and Xunna have been talking and he is bringing back Trevor. I'm going to wait until his character is up to change Donovan so I can easily match Trevor's backstory.

Also could I reserve the Rain guardian? That way if less people join, we have at least a few more Vongola for the start.

Golgari
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu May 22, 2014 5:24 am

Nice to see you got the Rain Guardian Golgari. Although, just a little error at the end. At the end of the manga, the Arcobaleno curses were removed (the Arcobaleno however, did not return to their original ages, with the exception of Lal Mirch). So Verde is probably an older man now, about 70 years old I'd assume.

Also, it seems Dill has some similarities to the character I'm working on. Dill, you said, had no flame until he received Rain flames from box weapons. My character has no fixed wavelength, so she basically has no flame. Although, my character had a lot of box weapons put in her to keep her alive and grant her mobility, yet she didn't receive a flame, so maybe she was a failed repeat of Koenig's experiment? Of course, having no proper flame resulted in a phenomenon where she can access a whole new and undiscovered flame, Dark Matter.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Thu May 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Question: are the rings still implanted in the Rizzos' bodies?

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu May 22, 2014 10:03 pm

Yes, but you can make exceptions. Whether the rings are implanted in their bodies, or the characters have some sort of supernatural gift, they are able to use their Space flames without the use of external rings.

Also, I don't know if we can fill all the roles by tomorrow or not, but we will be starting on Saturday nonetheless. We might be able to do without a Rizzo guardian at the beginning, but the Vongola.... The Sky role, of course, will be the most important, but as I said, two characters is a good limit. Storm is probably the next most important role that needs to be filled as well.

Oh, and here's the character I have that's been work in progress for the longest amount of time: roleplay/katekyo-hitman-reb0rn-the-next-generation/characters/flandre-valiere

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!