Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Synchronicity: Paradise of Lights and Shadows

a part of “Synchronicity: Paradise of Lights and Shadows”, a fictional universe by Soulies.

Join this young traveler on his treacherous journey to save his twin sister from the Dragon Keeper and dethrone the tyrant the people of Anatolí call their queen.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Synchronicity: Paradise of Lights and Shadows”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Mon May 19, 2014 8:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Synchronicity: Paradise of Lights and Shadows"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soulies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Synchronicity: Paradise of Lights and Shadows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon May 19, 2014 8:47 pm

If the positions are open (because I'm a bit confused) I would love to play the Captive Twin and the Princess of Voreia.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Mon May 19, 2014 8:53 pm

@Masquerade
Captive is reserved however Princess is taken by me, sorry >< i thought I saved the changes. If there is another princess or role, dont hesitate!
however I must say that you are forgetting something in your reservation post! WINKRULESWINK

Soulies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon May 19, 2014 8:54 pm

It says that there are no rules. What about the Princess of Anatoli? Or is she taken as well?

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Mon May 19, 2014 8:58 pm

@Masquerade
She is open for the taking! But just to note, If you can please take the supposedly small roles such as rebellion member or knight for the sake of the rp! Its only if you like tho/and or can handle it~ ^^

Soulies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon May 19, 2014 9:01 pm

This might sound hypocritical considering how I wanted to play two roles before, but I'm trying to only do one character per RP. It was just because both roles were so tempting; however I will see what I can do.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Mon May 19, 2014 9:04 pm

haha its alright. I know the feeling. Turn in your priority character first then consider the others ^^

Soulies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon May 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Submitted my character, I hope you don't mind that I added a bit of my own flair to the bio (and I didn't use a vocaloid as an FC...).

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Tue May 20, 2014 9:01 am

Blue Savior! CALLED IT!!!! ... Please let me call him TT-TT

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syao4500 on Tue May 20, 2014 11:06 am

May I reserve the queen's protector?

Syao4500
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue May 20, 2014 5:05 pm

May I reserve the Dragon Keeper, the Adviser of the Rebels, the Royal Magister, and the Princess of Occidens? Perhaps I should take the Dragon also, since I wish to play the Dragon Keeper?

NOTE: I am used to playing multiple roles in an RP and really shouldn't have a problem with it. However, my top two that I would like to play are the Princess and the Royal Magisteer, if possible.

Also, I didn't see any rules, so I don't know if there's a password or not?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue May 20, 2014 7:44 pm

May I take ze Red Knight please?

And I didn't see any rules... :/

EDIT: Also, I may have found Part Three... Though I may be wrong.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Tue May 20, 2014 8:22 pm

My god Kura! o_o I want one of those roles too, you know!

Actually I would very much like the role of the Dragon :3 It would be one that I would very much like to have, but at the same time I would be happy taking anything on the list. Its up to you, oh great GM, who you give the role of Dragon too but know that if she/he is dragonkeeper, I would like to be kept ;w;

WARNING: Opinion ahead:
I feel like with this queen as powerful as she is, part of her would be a little woried about rebellion... even if she is all powerful and magical. So, it kind of makes sense to me that she would have some sort of "sword" out there in the world to do her work. With the Protector... well... protecting, it would kind of make sense that she would have a blade in the darkness, so to speak: An assassin, a hunter of man to sort of quell the idea of rebellion. If possible, would you let me fill that kind of role? :3

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Tue May 20, 2014 8:54 pm

@Kura
Thats alright~ I trust that you can handle it. Can't wait to see them all.
Also thanks for pointing out that there are no rules.. I swore I put them.. Maybe Im wrong, again thank you~!

@Syao
Loser.
Fine you may have the queens protector XD

@Miyer
EDITED: Im sorry to say but Luv-a-bug asked for blue savior A day before TT.. If she doesnt make her character in time without excuse, you make take the role. If i were you I would work on the character at least.
Anywho Im sorry again, if you like to take another role.

@Lufia
Yes, For some reason the Rules didnt make it, ill be adding them soon, so people before this post are okay.
anyways of course!
Also there is a part 3 but im not sure if ill be including that in this rp as the ending could end up differently! thank you however

@Mathew
Oh, you may take the role of the dragon if Kura doesnt mind~ The dragon keeper doesnt necessarily have to play the dragon ^^
also I shall look at the characters we have currently, then i may add the assassin idea- because to be frank.. it sounds >:D Devious~
I may remove some unnecessary roles to keep this rp going!
love the idea ;D

Soulies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue May 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Question! It says my name by the Captive Twin, so is that me or another Skye?

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syao4500 on Tue May 20, 2014 10:17 pm

@Soulies: r00d

Syao4500
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Tue May 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Hi guys. I submitted a character last night but haven't gotten any word back on him. Just wanted to check in here. :) Thanks!
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Benjamin Franklin

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Wed May 21, 2014 2:18 pm

@Syao
huehuehueheu

@Luv
I have accepted!

@Miyer
Im sorry but Luv has taken the spot! But there are plenty more to choose from ><

@Skye (Masquerade)
Yes it is indeed you ^^

Soulies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed May 21, 2014 6:47 pm

So... My character may take a little longer to make... I just lost the sheet...
Who's lame-brained idea was it to put the page-kill button next to my sound buttons?!

Ugh... Curse you Lenovo! >,<

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Wed May 21, 2014 7:41 pm

@Lufia
Its fine~ Take your time.. I know how it feels. You finish and youre like "whoo~" then somehting happens and ta da.. you feel your motivation just decline XD so take your time.
Cant wait to see it ;D
Besides we have plenty more characters to fill.

@Everyone who turned in their characters
I AM VERY PLEASED! VERY. Many who had to read the rules, read them, and the characters are so nice and well done~
Lets hope this continues?
Love you guys ;D <3

Soulies
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!