Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cast Away | Endeavoring Survival

a part of “Cast Away | Endeavoring Survival”, a fictional universe by The_Fallen_Ones.

Will you survive these strange waters, or will you fall to the unusual occurrences of The Devil's Triangle? [ Open | Accepting ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cast Away | Endeavoring Survival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:25 pm

Reserve characters here, be sure to read the rules!

Character sheet coming soon.

β€œIn my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Cast Away | Endeavoring Survival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:32 pm

may I reserve Dakota Richards and Jamie Campbell Bower ?
my favorite quote is β€œThere's always going to be bad stuff out there. But here's the amazing thing -- light trumps darkness, every time. You stick a candle into the dark, but you can't stick the dark into the light.” -Jodi Picoult

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:39 pm

The role is reserved, thank you for your show of interest!

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:08 pm

Hello!

I would love to reserve Elle Fanning. :)

My favorite quote is by John Green, though it's not one from any of his books. I'm not quite sure when or where he said it, actually, but I love it. "I try to live life so that I can live with myself." --John Green.

And, on a completely different note, I love the sun. I'm not sure if that tells you anything. I'm not very good at using subtlety. XD
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Benjamin Franklin

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:02 pm

Ah I'm sorry Luv-is-a-Bug, that role is taken by the other Owner of the rp, Desire99600.

If you'd like I can open another role for you, just give me a FC and an age.

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:16 pm

Oh gosh, my bad; I totally missed that. In that case, I'd like to reserve Dylan O'Brien. I was having trouble choosing between the two anyway. XD

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beta43 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:27 am

Oh my god this sounds so good =D
β€œI'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
could i please reserve Chris Hemsworth? Pretty please? Im red with excitement!!!!!

Beta43
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:15 am

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel - Maya Angelou
And I like to wear all black xD, May I reserve the Ulrik Munther FC?

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Are you going to be opening up more roles? I am pretty interested in this rp. Just let me know!

Also, I think, You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C. S. Lewis, is a good one.

Nothing can keep me blue for long!
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:50 pm

Yes I am, and Beta43 has stepped down from her role.

If you'd like you can request a FC and age for your character.

@JustQuit: The role is reserved :)

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:39 pm

Your name seems familiar, have we rped together before? Anyway, I would like to request Emilie De Ravin at about age 18 I guess. Found a few good gifs! =D Image

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:45 pm

Oh, heeeeyyy. ^^

I must say, this RP does look amazing! I am actually almost done watching the TV series called "Lost" on Netflix.. and this RP totally reminds me of it! So I'm in!

I was hoping I could bring in another female character... if that is alright with you.

Her FC will be Evangeline Lilly and I am thinking about making her twenty-one years old.

I do like those green eyes of hers.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"
~Audrey Hepburn

Thank you!!
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!