Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dancing with Demons

Dancing with Demons

a part of “Dancing with Demons”, a fictional universe by AmeliaIsGhostly.

The Dimoni are people born with supernatural abilities and those who posses the powers of the elements. After their kind was killed, only eight remain, and those special eight have all found each other again. (More Inside....)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dancing with Demons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dancing with Demons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Hello!

If you have any questions or concerns please ask me and I'll be sure to clear up any confusion in which you may have! Reservations last for 48 hours, but if you need an extension please let me know.

Later on I will be making a character history thread and plot thread and such so we can discuss song thing before and during the roleplay. ^^
..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Dancing with Demons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:47 pm

May I reserve |Female Aerea 1|Name:|Ability:|Age:16-18|FC:???|OPEN.
Her ability would be necromancy if that's okay.
The FC will be Avril Lavigne.
Here's a pic you can use for the intro.
Last edited by AvalonKnight on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Allo!
May I reserve Female Espirit of Earth please?
For the FC I believe I'll be going with Emma Roberts.
Here is something for the front page if you wish ;
Last edited by The Toxic Cereus on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Both are reserved for you guys ^^

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Can I reserve the last female Aerea? Her ability would be blood manipulation (she can manipulate her blood) and the FC would be Selena Gomez:

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:23 pm

@Felilla, awesome! She's reserved for you~

Now we only need the male parts filled. ^^ Feel free to take one up as a second character if you guys wish.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:06 am

@Amelia: I would like to reserve the role of Aerea 1, please?

Also, my FC is going to Stephen R. McQueen and I am currently on my phone but when I get to my laptop, I'll post a gif. If that's okay. :/ Also, I think I might him have the ability to influence people with a simple thought, if that's alright as well. More like persuasion.

EDIT: Image

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:38 am

I'd like to make a character, I can already see him in my head! ^.^

Wonder what would happen if a Espirit with the power of water was bonded with a Aerea with the power to freeze things? >:D

Question about that - so, the Aerea and Espirit. Is it more like 'twins' or like 'two' souls create the same being? If the latter, then can they 'separate' into two different bodies, if only temporarily, and thats how they were split up? If the former is it like the 'read each other mind' thing? And if its the 'twins' one, are they identical, or no?

And if you let me do that, where in the story do we start? When they first get called back from wherever they've been scattered, and enter the house - meet the others? I think that would be a good place.Thats supposing you let me Game with you, of course. :)

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:14 pm

@Dumisa, alright, everythings on reserve for you~

@Ivy, I haven't really thought much through the whole bond thing, but what I imagined it being in my head is that when an Aerea is born, they really only have half their spirit in a sense, and when the Espirit is born, that's the other half. They are two halves on the same spirit in different bodies. One cannot be as strong as they can without the other. That's really all that is to it. If you're curious also as to how they find out one another is bonded, well they would just come across one another when they were toddlers in some form of matter and they would just simply know.

As for your second question, the story would start with first entering the house hold. I would have the first post, so my character would be the first to enter, and as the other characters file in, then they meet up with each other. At the beginning the kids have no idea that they are going to be living with one another or that they would be reunited, they just thing they are getting fostered into a new home. They figure it out once they get there whats really happening.

I do have a couple of questions for you however before I let you take up a reservation, which I will message you about in just a small bit~

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:29 pm

Hey I was wondering whether I could reserve Male Espirit of Wind and use Jacob Young as his face Claim please

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:33 pm

@Mermaid, Yep yep yep! Let me just go add it to the front page~

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:00 pm

Ok then, I think I get it. Thanks. :)

So, two different people. I found an awesome picture, if you'll let me have an anime one -my computer does NOT like gilffs. :P

I was thinking about the personalities and abilities they have, and get them into my head, and scrolled through a bunch a pictures, and BAM, perfect! Exactly what I imagined them to look like too! Except animated.^.^

Question away. :)

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:47 pm

There are still 2 male roles to fill! The fire Espirit and an Aerea! If someone would like to take one up as a second character if they do not get filled it would be greatly appreciated!

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:59 pm

Hey there! I find this roleplay very interesting and I would like to join I do have a few questions though, but just in case someone else comes on, could you reserve the Male Espirit for me?

1) Is an Espirit human and an Aerea not?

2) Can you send me the character sheet once the last role is filled?

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:14 pm

I sure can~ And to answer your questions,

1) Both are not classified as humans, they are defined under the race of Dimoni. The Espirit are the most like humans however, they have the same life span, same looks, same needs and strength etc. The only difference with them is that they can control the elements. The Aerea are also not humans, and are classified as Dimoni. But they are less like humans, and more like demons however. They can be stronger, have a longer life span, have different needs, all depending on what the role player wants to do with there character. This is not necessarily the same for looks, but they have a supernatural ability and also have at least one distinct marking that shows they aren't exactly human (examples are given under the character notes on the front page.)

I hope this clears up any confusion!

2) I sure can. ^^

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:27 pm

Hello!
I feel like I'm late...

I'd like to take the last character. The Male Aerea!

What I was thinking...
Name: Archer
Distinct Marking: One Gold eye and one Silver eye.
FC: Liam Hemsworth
Power: Telekinesis... please.

Here is the URL of the face claim gif. Sorry I can't show you it here, RolePlayGateway doesn't like me enough yet. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwmm9kgQEd1qjuvtn.gif

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:34 pm

@BurningdDark, Nah, you're just in time! I'll go ahead and out in that reservation for you. ^^

So now since we have everyone, I'm going to go ahead and start accepting character. I have so far one fully finished one, (Thank you Felilla ^^) but I'm also going to go ahead and accept mine which right now is a pretty big WIP. It's just that if you guys want you can get a sense of what I'm doing, and I'll be progressively finishing her throughout the day.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Okay! Thanks! :) I'll take the face claim Josh Hutcherson if that's okay. And did you send the character sheet? Here's the gif I would like to have displayed on the front page!

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:43 pm

So, on that note, should we Create/Submit a Character?
Last edited by BurningDark on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:45 pm

@Divergent, I'll get to it right away! Might I add, that gif of Josh is adorable and I'm going to sit quietly and fan girl in a corner.

EDIT
@Burning, yes on that note feel free to let your creative juices flow into making a magnificent character. ^^

I have gone and accepted my character if you want to look at the set up I'm using, and remember, if you want the character sheet just ask, It's easy peasy. ^^

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!