Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dancing with Demons

Plots and Character Relationships

a part of “Dancing with Demons”, a fictional universe by AmeliaIsGhostly.

The Dimoni are people born with supernatural abilities and those who posses the powers of the elements. After their kind was killed, only eight remain, and those special eight have all found each other again. (More Inside....)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dancing with Demons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Plots and Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:02 pm

In my roleplays, more often times then not, I always make a thread so we can all collaboratively come up and throw around plot ideas and stuff to due with each of our characters relationships.

Also right now, I'm just going to delve into a more detailed thing to help you all with your characters history and such.
So, all your character would be around the ages of 4-6, possibly 7, when the war that killed the Dimoni people started. At this point in there lives, each would know what supernatural ability they had if they were and Aerea, or what affinity of element they had if they were an Espirit. They also, at this point, would have found who they were bonded to. The Aerea are born not bonded, so they basically have half a soul essentially until their Espirit is born into the world who acts as the other half, visa versa. For this reason the Aerea's are older, or the same age, as there Espirits. There can be male\female bonds, male\male bonds and female\female bonds. Also remember, this bond Does not mean a romantic bond. This bond is a symbol of strength for each other, and the Aerea are basically guardians or protectors to the Espirit in a way. Now, they can have romantic relationships, but also remember that it can just be a simple friendship bond. Think about it this way to, if the Espirits don't at least have one kid together, their race of Dimoni is pretty much dead. It's okay to have an Espirit and Espirit have a romantic relationship, and an Aerea and and Aerea to have one as well. I encourage this diversity in romantic relationships if that's the route you want to go into with your character.

The role play will start with each kid entering the new household. They just think at that point that they are getting a new foster family, and have no idea that this is a reconnection of all eight of them. Daliah is an NPC character, as she's really only needed in the beginning to explain whats happening when the kids enter the house. I will just role play her, or if other want to as well, I don't really care.

Anyways, that's all what I really wanted to say~ If you have more questions, please feel free to ask me. Use this thread currently to come up with character relationships and figure out who's going to be bonded with her, or if you want just PM the person you are thinking of. Once you know, please state so here.
..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Plots and Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Well, on that note, my character is also up. I'd prefer a male Espirit, pwease. O.O Her name is Payton Merrill and she has the ability of blood manipulation. ^_^

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:02 pm

OH yeah, that reminds me, my character is also Aerea-less still, and I would probably want a male one~

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:34 pm

I would actually like a male Aerea if that's okay with you guys. I was leaning towards Aerea 2 if that's okay with the rper. I feel like it'll be like Jace and Alec's bond (Mortal Instruments) or Jem and Will's bond (Infernal Devices). And are we stating any romantic interests?

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:34 pm

Please don't give me a woman Espirit. I wish for a man.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:39 pm

Just message everyone concerning bonds and such, I just messaged @Dumisa about it with my character. x3

Anyways, @Divergent, We can state romantic relationships here, but just remember we start of the role play with everyone sort of meeting up. They haven't seen each other since they were all toddlers. Once character sheets are up and you feel as if your character could potentially gain a romantic relationship with one of the people, just message 'em about it and figure it out together. ^^

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:42 pm

I'm fine with having a female Espirit, but for love interest, it definitely has to be male.
@Divergent; that's a good idea, by the way. And then, if I have a female Espirit, it'll be like a sisterly bond. ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:03 pm

@Felilia- Thanks! And yeah that's, what I meant.

@AmeliaIsGhostly- Okay. Yeah, that's what I figured.

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:43 pm

I have finished my character! :) I'll try add a pic and a quote tomorrow as I need to go to bed.

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:54 pm

@Divergent, I read him over and he seems great! And haha, yep bed comes first.

Also just FYI, my character is going to be bonded with @Dumisa's character~ (Also Stormy is done, apart from her history but I'm writing that up quickly now.)

A few more thing also, the house they are staying at is a pretty big house. Whether or not it has eight rooms or not could be debatable, but hey this is a role play and not real life so we can do what we want. If you guys want to have a room mate, someone you share a room with that's fine also. But yes, I do believe if you have a room mate it would be strictly girl/girl or guy/guy because it's technically Daliah's say so, and I'm not sure a high school principal would be cool with a girl and boy sharing a room, no matter what kinda odd universe it is. If you have any questions about what's in the house, or what kinda rooms you want me to "add" to the house, just state it here~

Also, I can make a list of rooms in the house (with added pictures) if you want. It's no trouble at all~ I'm also really bored currently.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:31 pm

Can I send you a picture of what Payton's room might look like? Not in the beginning, obviously (I would expect all of the rooms to be relatively stationary in the beginning), but later on maybe...

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:34 pm

Yeah sure Felilla ^^ I actually just made Stormy's room via Polyvore and I'll be including it into my first post~

Just one thing I'm looking in rooms especially if your using pictures is that its not overly grande, y'know? No spiral stair cases or like acre big rooms. (Pretty obvious examples as I am lame.)

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:48 pm

It's a good thing I was going for calming and simple, like Payton's personality.
Here it is:

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:52 pm

That's awesome! Also, don't feel as if it has to be bare minimum in the beginning, I feel as Daliah would have set up the rooms with some special stuff just for them, like in Stormy's room on her bed she has a pillow with a thunder bolt on it. (Thunder bolt because her names Stormy. Hahaha... wow I'm so clever.)

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:55 pm

Yes you are incredibly clever. Well, Payton's a pretty simple person to begin with. Maybe there'd be a few splashes of color here and there, but I feel like she's be comfortable sleeping in the living room as long as she has a good book to read. >_<

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:28 am

@Amelia- I just read your character sheet and our character shave a lot I common. Is it weird though that you described my personality almost down to the point with Stormy?

And I'll try to post a picture of a bedroom for Hale.

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:01 pm

@Divergent, I did notice that and it made me laugh a bit, aha~

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:46 pm

Shiloh's bedroom. Just imagine it with a shit load of books stacked everywhere, a few silver pillows on the bed and a laptop on the desk once she actually moves in. lol

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:58 pm

I'm going to be adding all these pictures in the places description in a second (I'll link it here in an edit afterwards), along with Stormy's room which I think I'm done creating. I'll add a few pictures of a living room, or garden, just something else If I come across anything.

EDIT Oh, also I have a couple of pictures I wanted to show you guys of the house in all it's full glory. I have three pictures that I like, because it gives the sense of that down to earth, homey tucked away house I wanted. Tell me what one you guys think is best?

There's numero uno (http://37.media.tumblr.com/cf7fc2e21fff ... o1_500.jpg) , numero dos (http://s6.favim.com/orig/60/beautiful-b ... 539836.jpg) , or numero tres (http://weheartit.com/entry/64353074/via ... deOndariva).

Edit 2 Here's the list of room in the house that I have to far~ roleplay/dancing-with-demons/places/new-orleans
Last edited by AmeliaIsGhostly on Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:36 pm

I like number three. ^_^ It looks secluded and has that old timey feel to it.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!