Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Until The End: The Battle of the Gods

a part of “Until The End: The Battle of the Gods”, a fictional universe by mich22.

The war of the Gods themselves is passed down to your hands, hero. For while they have gifted you with great power, they have also cursed you to die in battle. And now, you must fight until the bitter end.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Until The End: The Battle of the Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mich22 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:13 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Until The End: The Battle of the Gods"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mich22
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Until The End: The Battle of the Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:31 am

I'd like to reserve the Ice character, if you'll let me! I actually have to go on 'vacation' from the site from July 5th to July 18th, but if ti's ok, I would really like to join this RP!!!!! I can have my character discover his/her abilities later on or something... or wait, I got it! (He/She) can discover their ability at the same time as the others, but instead of meeting the other vessels immediately, can work on perfecting his control of his abilities and then meet up with them later a a full-fledged controller of ice. So then my character EXISTS for that time, but I can be away! ^.^

Er... that is, if you'll let me join... heh... :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:22 pm

This... this... is loosely based on 'MAMA' right? O_O
Heavens... I'm torn between Water and Lightning. x_x I'll just wait and see if anyone takes one of the slots, I'll take the other one.

Actually, I think I'll take Water, if that's okay with you.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Hey there this looks pretty cool. Could I possibly reserve Air? I know you said that the Air character would eventually be able to fly, but not yet, but would it be possible for me to make her some sort of avian or faerie species? I understand if that's not alright with you, but just let me know! ^-^

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Could I please reserve fire. Thanks in advance. ^_^

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Hey there, I just wanted to say how happy I am to see you have used EXO's concept to your roleplay. This seems like an interesting idea. I wish you the best on your roleplay and everyone in it ^^

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mich22 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:17 pm

IvyCoppersky wrote:

Heck yeah you can! I'll make a note of your vacation! Glad to have you on board!

TnevdaNai wrote:

The spot's all reserved for you! Nice to meet 'cha!

LostRiver wrote:

Of course! I love that idea actually, it makes a lot of sense in choosing the vessel. The spot's all reserved! :D

Felilla wrote:

Certainly! I'll look through your character profile when you're all done!

I'm glad to see this idea stir up a lot of interest! I look forward to RPing with you all! ^^

mich22
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:08 pm

Thanks Mich! I also wanted to ask if I could add a sort of physical description section to her CS because I can't really find a great picture for my character. Just lmk when you can, but I'll keep working on the rest of the sheet for now ^-^

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mich22 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:49 pm

Of course River! It's my fault for forgetting to add a section for it. Do what you will! ^^

mich22
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:35 pm

Heya! May I reserve Time, please? Thanks!

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mich22 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:18 am

I gotchu gurl ;D

mich22
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:09 pm

Could I reserve Earth please?

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:29 pm

@ Mich

Quick question to make sure; it is said in the introduction that the other gods are only able to speak with their vessel and do not have the complete control over them. Does that mean there are two personalities then in one body? Is the vessel's conscience still there? I am a bit confused cuz I am currently writing the personality and history, and don't know whose personality and history I should write down...
Last edited by Quelle on Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mich22 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:27 pm

@Quelle
Yes, essentially it is only the two leaders that will be completely controlled by their God. For the rest of the team, it is two spirits for one body. The profile is mainly focused for the vessel's personality and history, but if you feel that your God and vessel will be interacting a lot, please feel free to add spaces to write about the Time god as well.

@Phoenix
Of course! I'll reserve the spot for you~!

mich22
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Thanks for clearing that up ^^
It's totally unrelated but, are you perhaps german (or at least speak german)?

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mich22 on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:01 pm

Aaay no problemo!
Ah, sorry, I'm actually Canadian! Why? XD

mich22
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:37 am

I am finally finished ==

Anyways, I assumed that because of your username heh. 'Mich' means myself in german, that's all!

Quelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Greetings everyone, hopefully I'm not too late to join the party. Might I inquire as to the status of the Lightning Vessel?

I see on the info tab that it is currently marked as Open, but I wanted to be sure. :)

P.S. It would be a male character if that's of any import.
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mich22 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Ezarael wrote:Greetings everyone, hopefully I'm not too late to join the party. Might I inquire as to the status of the Lightning Vessel?

I see on the info tab that it is currently marked as Open, but I wanted to be sure. :)

P.S. It would be a male character if that's of any import.

The Lightning spot is completely open! It's yours if you want it! Shall I reserve it for you? :D

*quiet screaming* We may potentially have a full RP now!

mich22
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Era is finally finished! Sorry that it took so long! I've had to cover two of my friend's shifts at work and I've been really tired. But anyway, she's finally all finished. I'll probably end up adding a bit more to some of the sections, but she's pretty much done. Tell me is there's anything that I should add/change!

LostRiver
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!