Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bullet Hell

Bullet Hell

a part of “Bullet Hell”, a fictional universe by AtlasAtrium.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bullet Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Bullet Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bullet Hell"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Re: Bullet Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:56 pm

Honestly...I love the sound of this RP. Just...speaks to me. I love everything about it. It sounds fun!

So, I'm going to be making two characters. A pro and a junior. For the junior, do I put him on one of the debut teams? And for the pro, can he mentor a team?
One day, I would like to have a five-hour-long chess game with myself. It would truly be amazing, because then it would mean that I am quite intelligent. The longer the game (against yourself) shows intelligence. Today, I lasted thirty minutes. Tomorrow, hopefully an hour. A week from now? An hour and a half. A year? A decade? Five. Hours.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:15 am

I'm also super interested in this! I just a have a main concern. Since this roleplay is about killing others, how will the death of a character be dealt with? Are they out of the RP? Will they be able to pick up another character or play side characters?
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:47 am

@Insane
Yeah, juniors go on one of the debut teams - also yes for the second question, you can have a pro mentor!

@Brantley
I mentioned this in the front page, but I suggest that you make multiple characters :p if you run out of characters you can make more, but of course, since there's going to be quite a bit of death, try not to get too attached ^^ I guess the only part where you might HAVE to have a character die is if any of our characters end up playing against each other on opposite sides.

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:54 am

Okay, so I got my pro up! I hope it meets your standards Atlas.

...Now to work on my junior.

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:57 am

Sorry! Must have missed the part where you mentioned that. Well I'll get to work on creating a junior character.

@Insane, mind if my character is on the same team as yours?

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:01 am

@Brantley I don't mind at all. I think it would be easier if we're all on the same team, if we're the only people in the RP. So...Debut Team One?

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:03 am

@Insane You got it! I may just wait until your character is up so I know what to build off of. Or we can take it to private message if you want.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:08 am

Okay, now I wonder. Hey, Atlas, how do debut teams get created? Are they all strangers who have to learn how to work together, or do they all know each other beforehand? I feel like they're all strangers who have to learn to work together.

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:13 am

Teams can be worked either ways; they can be setup randomly or by third-party (usually by some kind of manager or agent) or people can gather a team themselves out of a pool of people they already know and enter with them as a team.

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:18 am

Okay...thanks Atlas.

Well then Brantley, let's take it to the messages to create our characters. It'll be easier to write backstories and flesh everything out.

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:21 am

Atlas, I'm interested in this RP idea. So I have a couple of questions, if you don't mind.
In the year 2041, would energy based weapons be available, or maybe prototypes? Also, is there a melee-combat based role?
Edit: What about power suits and chameleon suits? Are those available in the year 2041? Generally what are the possible list of weapons that can be used?
Edit2(sorry, sorry): Are primitive weapons also available? Like bows or spears?
Next... how are we going to determine our debut teams?
Also, YK1 seems to be invincible right now. No deaths and 100% win record. Are they the fan-favourites?
Last edited by TnevdaNai on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:40 am

Wow this RP sounds like fun. I was thinking of making a assassin, if that's okay with you? And I have a question for my character. Must the assassin be in a team or can he be freelance? Like killing as long as he gains something from it.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:08 am

Hay! I would it be cool if i made a Hacker, Reporter and a junior BH participant? XD

This roleplay sounds really awesome but I was wondering how we would sort out teams? Is it going to be that once we have enough Junior BH participants we get randomly assigned or do we sort it out ourselves???

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:40 am

Okay, I'm interested.

Soo... Any problems with Assassins joining into the game?

One would think that assassins would be more drawn to this, I mean, they kill more this way, BH player by day, assassin by night.

What say you Atlas?
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:33 pm

@Tnevda
Sorry, no energy based weapons ^^; Also, you can play whatever kind of combat role you'd like as long as it doesn't break any rules. Team Black Star for example consists entirely of sniper rifle users. Power suits and active camouflage suits exist, but things like those are considered 'special equipment' and are only available under certain circumstances or in specific match types. And yes, traditional weapons are okay as long as it follows the guidelines. As for the debut teams, I suppose you can work that out amongst yourselves :p 'Team' YK1's Yasmin is considered the best junior player in the world and has been made famous/popular by trashing whole teams by herself. Often times been accused of being a cheater, but it hasn't been proven. I guess you could think of her as one of the 'End Bosses' I suppose.

@moahi
Your assassin does not have to be in a team.

@Miyer
No problem! You guys can sort the teams out yourselves but in the context of the rp, it can be setup as though it was random or as though the team was premade.

@Lufia
Sounds good :)

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:05 pm

I've submitted the first out of three characters I was planning to make. I hope you like him. He's the melee combatant, a stereotypical psychotic killer.
Whoever wants a powerful powerhouse in their team, feel free to pick this guy out. Just be careful, he can be a bit of a dick. :3

I'll submit the other two when I have time.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:08 pm

I just submitted my character. My character and Insane's have known each other throughout childhood and are forming a team for Bullet Hell. I guess that's a good way to recruit the other characters if anyone is up for joining with us.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:47 pm

I am inferring we are allowed to have a small battle history in our characters?

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:13 pm

nothing wrong with that as long as it's consistent :)

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!