Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In the Angels World

In the Angels World

a part of “In the Angels World”, a fictional universe by Sweetiebelle.

A school where guardian angels in training learn to protect their fellow human students from the corrupting of their souls

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In the Angels World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

In the Angels World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:57 pm

Hello! Reserve your characters below! Don't forget the password :)

Here's the code for reservation :)

Code: Select all
[center]
[color=#HTML COLOR]I've chosen [u]PUT THE NAME OF YOUR COLOR HERE[/u]
[img]PASTE GIF URL HERE[/img]
[font=papyrus]FACE CLAIM'S NAME HERE,
GIFT HERE[/font]

Keep in mind that there will only be one other spirit user allowed, since I am taking the first position with that gift.
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: In the Angels World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RunaEnchantress on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:19 pm

I would like to reserve a Guardian Angel who stays at the school.

Password Pt.1
"You are one odd Duck."

Password Pt.2
"I was told there were going to be strippers and food..."

I've chosen Rose Pink (#BF0040)
Marie Avgeropoulos, Spirit (if possible if not then Air)
Last edited by RunaEnchantress on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RunaEnchantress
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:08 pm

I LOOOOOVE Marie Avgeropoulos! Thank you for submitting, but you forgot the second part of the password :( I'll look at your sheet later if you've posted it by then!

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bubblecrap on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello!!
I would like to reserve a student human. :D

I've chosen A sorta blue but a little purple-ish color.
Hyuna,
I'm a human... so...

p1-
My favorite saying or phrase isn't much of a saying or phrase... but it is more of an awkward and loud laugh after a long silence...

p2-
Is it cold in here [the funeral home] to keep her from rotting?

AHAHA

bubblecrap
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:29 pm

@bubblecrap

Reserved! :)

Glad to have you.

@Runa
I see your WIP. Please add an icon, as it is a must for me.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RunaEnchantress on Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:10 pm

I will, the reason I didnt put both parts here is because I wasnt sure if it was one part for here or both sorry.

RunaEnchantress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:50 am

Hey, Sweetie ! I checked it out, and I love it ! ^^
I'd like to reserve a Trainee Angel ! :3

I've chosen a grey-ish blue
Mike Vogel
Gift of Water

Part one: "I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I'll fight for what I love."
Part two: "You're next."

*EDIT: I'll probably post my character sheet tomorrow. :3
Last edited by TinkMumu on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Add me ! ^^ <3

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:38 pm

@Tink
Awesome! Reserved! Glad to have you on board!

EDIT: Hey, Tink, if it's not too much trouble, do you mind changing your color? It looks a lot like bubble's and I don't want the dialogues to get confusing...

@Everyone
Don't forget to recommend this to friends :)

@Runa + Bubble
You have two days to finish your sheets :) No pressure!

EDIT: Just to let everyone know...
I've chosen Light Sea Green
Deborah Ann Woll
Spirit
Trainee Angel

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bubblecrap on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:18 pm

I would also like to reserve another character- if that is alright with you... ^^;

I've chosen This blackish color that is still a little red if you look at it in a certain angle.
Brad Pitt,
Gifted Nosferatu

bubblecrap
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:23 pm

Ooh, perfect, bubble! Yay, nosferat!

Since you're the first, you shall be the leader, okay? If any other Nosferat joins then y'all can talk and figure out your plotline. For now, once your charrie is finished, figure out what your Nosferatu's goal is and what he's gonna do to further the plot past a couple of high school dramas

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bubblecrap on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Oh awesome! :D
I should get my other character up by tonight, and he will probably be done either tonight as well, or tomorrow night, lol. Heads up though, I might send in a WIP, which I know you won't accept, just giving you a warning since I tend to overwrite the history... a lot... hehe... ^^;;

bubblecrap
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:26 pm

Haha you can submit a WIP, I just won't accept it ;)

Also, just to keep everyone appraised, I've changed my FC to...
Lyndsy Fonseca :)

Thought her face could pull off a better Russian accent :3

If you need to hear one, here's a link. I put the same one in my charrie sheet so once I finish it you can hear that one as well:

Accent Here

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RunaEnchantress on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:14 am

So I finished my Charrie, If you think anything needs to be changed let me know.

Im thinking about making a human male if thats ok? I will wait to see how many more people reserve characters first.

Oh and I fixed my password...

RunaEnchantress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:22 am

Looks good, Runa! It does look like we need more humans so feel free to create him. As of now there are 6 accepted slots ready for the taking, but that doesn't put a limit on submissions.

Okay, bubble, tomorrow should be the finished date for your first character, so have her in sometime tomorrow.

I'm posting a RPers wanted next, so hopefully we'll get some more people.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:25 am

Hey there, I'm interested in this, are there any spaces left? If not, that's cool, don't worry. If there are...
I'd like to reserve a female human please :D
[center]
I've chosen Sienna as my colour!
Dasha Sidorchuk,
Human
My favourite phrase... Hmm... Either 'Duuuude!' or 'Like what?' Mostly in response to video games!

You should never say goodbye at a funeral, who knows, you may see them again one day.

Also, a few more things. I don't mind taking an angel as well, with premonition as her gift. And finally, I live in England, for a start, and I'm going to France on Saturday, but I should be able to post, but because I'll be on my phone they'll be less frequent/ non-existent for that week, and probably not as long. Hope that's okay. :-)
Last edited by Sanarith on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:33 am

@Sweetie: I put in a W.I.P. sheet. It's not even close to done. I just ended up being more busy this morning than expected, so I'll be putting more parts in as the day goes on.

@Sanarith: Hi ! Just wanted to let you know that I, personally, have a very hard time reading the Spring Green colour you chose as it's pretty bright. Just a heads up ! (:

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:52 pm

Ah, that's okay. I can change it. I'll edit the post in a minute! :D

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RunaEnchantress on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:55 pm

I've chosen Moss Forest Green (#408000)
Austin Butler
Human, so no gift.

I dont know if I need to redo my password so just let me know.

RunaEnchantress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:55 pm

@Sanarith
Glad to have you on board, and thank you for letting me know. As long as your charrie is finished on time (3 days from now) that shouldn't be a problem. Just remember to check the OOC when you're gone. Also, your new color, Deep Sky Blue, is still pretty bright...I know Tink already told you to change it, but would you mind changing it again for me? We have so many blues, I'm switching to Deep Pink myself just because we have so many. Maybe a darker green or a purple? And, if you are planning on taking on another character it will have to be a male, as stated in the rules.

I feel bad for "reprimanding" you so much but I am glad to have you on board!

@Tink
That's fine, you still have two days to finish.

@Everyone
Right now the ratio between girls/boys is 5:2 so if you know anyone who is interested please let them know that we're here!

As of now, if all the characters get accepted, there are three open slots not including myself. Of course, I did say that there can be many submissions but I will only accept 7 writers (notice I said writers instead of characters). Don't let that discourage anyone from making a reservation. I will not accept any characters other than my own until I have at least 7 writers in the pending section. If it comes to the point where reservations are at a stand still and it doesn't look like anyone else is going to apply, then I will accept the characters.

As of now, that stand still will come into effect if no one has reserved anything two days from now. If someone reserves, then the time will reset. Hopefully, all the characters and everything can be done by Saturday, since that is past everyone's 3 day limit. Assuming no one else reserves after now (hopefully no the case), I'll accept characters starting Friday.

@Bubble
Your first character is due tomorrow at any point during the day, and your second character is due Wednesday.

@Tink (again)
Your character is due Wednesday

@Sanarith (again)
Your's is due Thursday

I'm sorry for applying due dates to y'all's creativity, I just feel like they'll never get finished and 72 hours is plenty generous compared to what I've seen others give. I really am a nice person (Tink can testify I hope) so if I seem like a bitch I'm sorry :(

Can't wait to see more charries!

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Sweetie really is a nice person ! DON'T THINK SHE'S A BITCH !! lol

And Sweetie, if you want I can make a male human since we need more males. :3 Just lemme know if you want me to.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!