Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

MiddleStone Hospital

MiddleStone Hospital

a part of “MiddleStone Hospital”, a fictional universe by lovestorygurl.

This is where it all started. At Middlestone Hospital. This is where patients meet and fall in love. Where doctors and nurses fall for co-workers and patients. Where friendships and relationships are built between the unsung heroes and the ill folk.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “MiddleStone Hospital”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

MiddleStone Hospital

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "MiddleStone Hospital"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: MiddleStone Hospital

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Can I reserve Patient 2 please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:57 pm

thehalfbreed443 wrote:Can I reserve Patient 2 please?

Yes :)

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:23 am

Could I reserve patient 6 please? And if it's not to much could I change the FC to oliver goodwill cause I already have a depression character ready to go. I won't change it if you don't want me too. I can find pictures of the other guy. Thank you.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:44 am

Hi! This looks pretty interesting. I'd like to reserve Patient 3 if it's not too much trouble? :)
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:08 am

TheSpaceInBetween wrote:Could I reserve patient 6 please? And if it's not to much could I change the FC to oliver goodwill cause I already have a depression character ready to go. I won't change it if you don't want me too. I can find pictures of the other guy. Thank you.

I don't mind you reserving him, but I'd rather keep the FC already given, is that okay?

TaniaSoulEater wrote:Hi! This looks pretty interesting. I'd like to reserve Patient 3 if it's not too much trouble? :)

Yes, you may reserve ithe role :)

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:56 am

Yeah sure like I said it's fine with me, give me half an hour and I should have it up.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:24 am

I submitted a very much WIP character, apologies but some emergencies with a friend came up. I'll try my best to complete Brooklyn tomorrow, but Friday and Saturday are kind of busy for me. If I'm really busy, I promise, promise I will complete her on Sunday. So sorry for the delay!

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:51 pm

TaniaSoulEater wrote:I submitted a very much WIP character, apologies but some emergencies with a friend came up. I'll try my best to complete Brooklyn tomorrow, but Friday and Saturday are kind of busy for me. If I'm really busy, I promise, promise I will complete her on Sunday. So sorry for the delay!

No worries hun, I completely understand :)

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SizzlerZ on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:56 am

Hi can I please reserve patient no. 4 - Emma Watson.
Thanks.
Sizzlerz

SizzlerZ
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:44 am

SizzlerZ wrote:Hi can I please reserve patient no. 4 - Emma Watson.
Thanks.
Sizzlerz

Yes, you can :)

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gabriellaluvscanada on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Can I reserve patient # 7?

gabriellaluvscanada
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovestorygurl on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:32 pm

gabriellaluvscanada wrote:Can I reserve patient # 7?

yes you can :)

By the way, everyone, could some of you guys reserve a second role so we can get the roleplay started sooner?

I'll probably be playing another character as well.

lovestorygurl
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!