Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Reunion

The Reunion

a part of “The Reunion”, a fictional universe by Rhianoue.

Ten students have left each other with feelings of either hatred or love. Having grown up now, their parents arrange for them to spend the summer together, but none of them know it until they arrive... (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Reunion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Reunion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Reunion"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Reunion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:17 am

Heyo! May I reserve Yui Yuigahma puh-lease?

And yes, I would definitely love to visit Japan over the summer. :D
Last edited by Magical_pineapples on Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I dance because, there's no greater
feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and
letting the rest of the world disappear."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:20 am

H̶e̶y̶o̶!̶ ̶M̶a̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶ ̶Y̶u̶i̶ ̶Y̶u̶i̶g̶a̶h̶m̶a̶ ̶p̶u̶h̶-̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶?̶ ̶

A̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶v̶i̶s̶i̶t̶ ̶J̶a̶p̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶m̶m̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶:̶D̶ *slaps forehead* Ignore this double post -.-"

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:52 am

Did I arrive in time to grab the last role? I live somewhere in the middle of Asia so well, I wonder if there's a difference. In the winter, maybe :P(don't judge)

As for the studio... Studio Ghibli? I'm making a guess because it sure is my favourite studio of all time... If its correct you may call me sherlock from now on.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:51 am

Hello! I'll be competing for the Happy-Go-Lucky, if that's quite alright. Let's see:

The never forgetting people quote from Spirited Away, and one of the pictures is Arietty. The other, I'm not too sure. Hmm. I'm guessing you like Studio Ghibli, though I nearly said Chizu just because of the Wolf Children gifs. I guess living there would be fun, but at the same time I don't speak Japanese, so I'd be hopelessly lost most of the time.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:30 am

Hello :) Could I reserve the Mature Girl?

Also, it seems like Studio Ghibli. I absolutely loved Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Ponyo... All of the above. I've watched them so much it could be obsessive. And as for Japan, I think it would be really fun. I want to visit eventually, but as Miss Nomer said, I have a large lack of skills in Japanese language. Though I can speak Italian and English!

Arrow-
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:27 am

@Arrow-: Looks like we will be competing then~

No sweat.

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:24 pm

@moahi ...

Arrow-
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:45 pm

So, Luna and I've looked at the two character sheets competing for the Mature role, and we've decided...

Congratulations to Arrow!

Seriously, both sheets were really good, and we had trouble deciding for a moment, looked over both sheets at least 20 times each xD But we've made a decision to give the character to Arrow! Thanks for taking interest in the rp, and I hope to see you in future ones too!

And now, all wips will be accepted, major or not, and hopefully we can get this thing started this week!

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:42 pm

Yay! Thank you :>

Arrow-
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:02 am

Congrats! It was fun while it lasted I guess, no regrets. :)

moahi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NyanCat on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:05 pm

I'll be working on my Character now so I should have a WIP up at least in an hour or so.

NyanCat
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:41 pm

Hey all! So the rp will, indeed, start this week, so if possible, try finishing up your characters~

Also, tonight a short relationships thread will be up and more information about it, with it. Look forward to it in a few hours! (/^u^)/

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:40 am

Totally forgot I was going to do it so I just want to make a quick but really minor announcement on my part- I was going to post Akira yesterday night, but forgot, and also forgot tonight, so I'll be posting her tomorrow.

Meanwhile, those who have arrived at the house can post a second time btw! There's not posting order at the moment until the poll is finished which I highly recommend everyone to make a vote on! Please make a post as soon as you have the time to, and if you're unavailable until the weekend, please PM me or Luna, or just say so in the OOC please! It's more helpful to just say you're piled with homework and tests (etc.) than to keep the whole rp waiting >u<

Thanks!

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:39 pm

Aaand another announcement from me-

So, I've been piled on with hw suddenly, so I won't be able to post Akira tonight (Or Makoto, since I was planning on finishing his post today) but I will have them up by tomorrow since it's going to be Friday and I'm entirely free.

But that's it for now! Look forward to the posts soon~

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!