Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Reunion

Character Relationships

a part of “The Reunion”, a fictional universe by Rhianoue.

Ten students have left each other with feelings of either hatred or love. Having grown up now, their parents arrange for them to spend the summer together, but none of them know it until they arrive... (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Reunion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:01 am

Code: Select all
[center][img]Name%20Image%20Here[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[img]Gif%20Here[/img]
[font=perpetua][size=125]{Name}- {Role} - TRAIT || TRAIT || TRAIT[/size][/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[font=perpetua][size=120]♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies[/size][/center][/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][center][font=perpetua][size=200][u]The Students[/u][/size]

[size=110][b]♛ Satoru Laussen | The Competitor ♛[/b][/size]
[size=100][emotion here]
[i]"thought"[/i][/size]

[size=110][b]❅ Akira Saito | The Blunt ❅[/b][/size]
[size=100][emotion here]
[i]"thoughts" [/i][/size]

[size=110][b]♗ Daisuke Wakeshima | The Tired ♗[/b][/size]
[size=100][emotion here]

[size=110][b]♚ Hiroko Miyamoto | The Perceptive ♚[/b][/size]
[size=100][emotion here]

[size=110][b]☼ Arata Ito | The Selfless ☼[/b][/size]
[size=100][emotion here]

[size=110][b]⚛ Aiko Fujimura | The Mature ⚛[/b][/size]
[size=100][emotion here]

[size=110][b]ϟ Kobi Burkov | The Arrogant ϟ[/b][/size]
[size=100][emotion here]

[size=110][b]✿ Hisakawa Chinatsu | The Happy-Go-Lucky ✿[/b][/size]
[size=100][emotion here]

[size=110][b]ღ Alphonse Orlav | The Ladies Man ღ[/b][/size]
[size=100][emotion here]

[size=110][b]» Valeraine Katsukawa | The Sly «[/b][/size]
[size=100][emotion here]

[size=110][b]☤ Makoto Mado | The Shy ☤[/b][/size]
[size=100][emotion here]

[size=110][b]∞ Levi Honda | The Star Gazer ∞[/b][/size]
[size=100][emotion here]
[i]"thoughts" [/i][/size][/font][/center]

Credits and love to Ever as usual for the code!
Last edited by Rhianoue on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Character Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:12 am

{Hiroko Miyamata}- {The Perceptive} - ✦ Perceptive ✧ Determined ✦ Cheerful ✧ Stubborn

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

The Students

♛ Satoru Laussen | The Competitor ♛
[♥ = Love interest || ☺☺ = Close friends ]
"thought"

❅ Akira Saito | The Blunt ❅
[☺☺☺ = Best friends and rather attached]
"thoughts"

♗ Daisuke Wakeshima | The Tired ♗
[☺☺ = Close friends]
"thoughts"

♚ Hiroko Miyamoto | The Perceptive ♚

☼ Arata Ito | The Selfless ☼
[☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral]
"thoughts"

⚛ Aiko Fujimura | The Mature ⚛
[◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Friends of the enemy ]
"thoughts"

ϟ Kobi Burkov | The Arrogant ϟ
[◑ = Neutral / On good terms (or at least to her)]
"thoughts"

✿ Hisakawa Chinatsu | The Happy-Go-Lucky ✿
[◑ = Neutral yet due to Daisuke || ☠ = Friends of the enemy]
"thoughts"

ღ Alphonse Orlav | The Ladies Man ღ
[◑ = Neutral]
"thoughts"

» Valeraine Katsukawa | The Sly «
[☠☠☠ = The competition / Rival]
"thoughts"

☤ Makoto Mado | The Shy ☤
[☺☺☺ = Close (or at least to her)]
"thoughts"

∞ Levi Honda | The Star Gazer ∞
[☺ = Friendly/Friends || ◑ = Neutral ]
"thoughts"
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:24 am

{Aiko Fuwa}- {The Mature} - Elegant || Honest || Caring || Graceful

The Students

[☺☺☺ = Best Friends]
"thought"

[☺ = Friendly/Friends || ◑ = Neutral]
"thoughts"

"thoughts"

[◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Slight Enemies]
"thoughts"

"thoughts"

"thoughts"

[☺☺ = Good Friends]
"thoughts"

"thoughts"

[☺☺ = Good Friends]
"thoughts"

[☺☺ = Good Friends || ♥ = Romantic Interest - Not yet known by Aiko]
"thoughts"

"thoughts"

Arrow-
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:32 pm

{Hisakawa Chinatsu}- {The Happy Go Lucky} - Goofy || Energetic || Impulsive

The Students

[emotion here]
"thought"

[emotion here]
"thoughts"

[♥ || Romantic Interest]
"thoughts"

[☠◑ || Slight Dislike]
"thoughts"

[emotion here]
"thoughts"

[☺☺ || Close Friend]
"thoughts"

[◑☺ || Looks Up To]
"thoughts"

[emotion here]
"thoughts"

[☺☺ || Close Friend]
"thoughts"

[emotion here]
"thoughts"

[emotion here]
"thoughts"
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:52 pm

{Satoru Laussen}- {The Competitor} - Competitive || Prideful || Naive

The Students

[☺ | ◑ | ☠]
"I mean... in some way, she sort of scares me. I can't really remember how we interacted as kids, or if we got along better than we did to this day, but I don't really know how to feel about her. Her cold, snappy attitude tends to get annoying... But... well, she's not really a bad person. I like how she can stand up for herself and for other people without giving a damn about what other people think. It's a good quality to have. That said, she's friends with Arata and Hiro. I guess the saying is true, 'Any friend of yours is a friend of mine.' I'll still admit that she's terrifying though. Without doubt."

[◑]
"Hm. He's strange. I can't say I've got anything against him, but nothing in particular about him really stands out to me either. He's just... there, I guess? He's quite, and sometimes, I like that about him. At least he's not blabbering off about what he can do like a certain someone. I don't understand how he can put up with Kobi, but then again, he really seems like the mellow, don't-really-care kind of guy. I respect that. Some people have to learn from him, even if he's way lazier than the rest of us. I know that feeling, and he's not really much of a bad guy."

[☺ ☺ ☺ | ♥]
"Hiro's different, in her own ways, you could say... I remember making a fuss about leaving to Australia after saying goodbye to her. Was she the reason? I don't really remember that much... Well, I'm definitely glad to see her again. It's been a long time. I find it strange how she can tell so much about a person just from watching them. She's perceptive, and yeah, I find it strange, but that's pretty cool at the same time, if I could say so myself. I find it also odd how she's friends with that ice queen Akira, but I'm not going to judge on that. I'm just really... really glad to see her again, you know? W-Well, not in the way you're thinking! Seriously, stop that."

[☺ ☺ ☺]
"Aha, my closest man! This guy's definitely something. He's always being too nice and a goodie-goodie. It's weird, but hey, we're friends, so I really don't care at this point, not that I really cared in the past. Actually, yeah, I did. I found him annoying for a while since we met, but somehow that got us to be friends? I don't know how it worked back then, but we're still just as close as legit brothers are. Sometimes I think he should stop being so nice to people though. People don't deserve it and he's just giving them too much credit for shit they shouldn't have gotten to begin with. I'll have to talk with him about that... Or else he's going to end up too similar to Mako."

[☺ ☺]
"Aiko's a good friends of mine, I kind of admire how mature she is compared to the rest of us children. If you think about it, she's practically already a full grown adult, mentally, and I don't mean that in a rude way. It's great, and really is admirable, although I can't say I'll follow in her footsteps, as everyone else can obviously see. She's also distinctively much more elegant and feminine than the majority of girls in our 'group,' you could put it. I don't know how life went for her where she lives after we all slip up, but I can definitely imagine her being pretty popular."

[☠ ☠ ☠]
"Oh. You. Right. I don't think I like you very much. The fact that we're so similar, but hate each other really annoys me the most though. We're both competitive, and we both hate losing. Some people say that we should get along just fine, but I hardly doubt that we could. Think about it; we both hate losing. When we're competing again each other, neither of us want to lose, and whoever does lose starts to hate the winner even more. How the hell did this all start? I can't remember, and I guess that makes me someone who holds grudges, because there's something about this guy that I just don't like."

[☺ | ◑]
"She's... definitely a burst full of energy. Sometimes it's really just too much, in my opinion, but I think I've gotten used to it over the years we've known each other. Over half the experience comes from my two brothers; they're both just as hyper as her, and one's even more hyper, so she's practically normal in my eyes. She's kind of the opposite of Aiko too, even though they're friends. Opposites attract? Was that the saying? Still, even though she's sometimes overwhelming, I don't really mind it from time to time. It's good to have someone who's almost never down apart of the group."

[☺ | ◑]
"I don't really mind the fact that the guy's a flirt. Come on, girls, every guy's been like this at a stage in their life, this guy just... hasn't quite moved on. Nothing wrong with that. He's great, honestly. Sure, his habit of getting with a few ladies is a bit... well... not so great, I guess. I mean, I don't do that, and it bothers me time to time, but like I said before, I don't mind it much, and he looks like a pretty carefree type of person- genuinely wish I could be like that sometimes, but I've got competitions and contests to worry about, so it's not like that'll happen any time soon."

[☺ ☺]
"Val's kind of hard to read sometimes, and it can leave me at a huge disadvantage when she decides to joke around. She's playful, and honestly, she sometimes reminds me of a cat... Not that it's really a bad thing. I'm a bit concerned about her hair though... Wasn't it... wasn't it a different color before we split up? It's suddenly turned white, not trying to say that it looks bad or anything, but did she dye it or something? So much's passed in this years, I don't really know anymore. I do know that I have to watch out when she's feeling mischievous though. I'd hate to be the target of her next big prank."

[☺ | ◑]
"I don't really know the guy well, no, but he really seems like an easy person to pick on. I swear I won't do it, but still. He's too gentle, so gentle it makes him look far too feminine for his own good. He told me before, when we were younger, how he was always getting picked on, and me, being a stupid, annoying little kid, did nothing about it, and I guess he didn't tell anyone else since it didn't seem to stop. Poor kid. God, hopefully nothing like that's going like that today. He's going to graduate in, what, two more years? He's going to have to step up one day, and if he doesn't, I guess I might as well help him there."

[☺ | ◑]
"Hah, Levi's an odd guy, and I'm being serious when I say that. He's seriously weird, and his personality's unique too, but I kind of like that, which is why I don't particularly hate him, in fact, far from it. I didn't know him too much when we were kids, at least, not as much as the others, but I find him not too bad currently. His sense of humor sucks, he makes the corniest jokes, but I guess they're funny simply because they're that bad. He kind of looks like an idiot, even though I'm damn certain he isn't. He's kind of similar to Alphonse in a few ways; their carefree way of life, you know. I envy that."
Last edited by Rhianoue on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:17 pm

{Akira Saito}- {The Blunt} - Sassy || Loyal || Straight Forward

The Students

[☺ | ◑]
"He's not quite my cup of tea all the time, and we often get into arguments, but I suppose he's not absolutely horrible. It's fun to mess with him sometimes, not that I'm one to do that. Half the time we're near each other, it's usually he says one thing, and then I say another, and this sort of cat fight between us breaks out. Other times though, I guess we both sort of forget that we don't always get along and talk normally like regular friends would. That's... to be expected though, now that I think about it. We used to be friends in the past, after all."

[◑]
"Hmph. There wouldn't be anything wrong with him if he could stop with that lazy attitude. Everyone knows how I'm pretty damn picky about keeping themselves and their environment around them clean. I don't know about him, but if he's not going to be willed to clean up his messes, I'm going to probably bash on him for it. Besides that though... I don't mind him. He's not exactly annoying, nor is he exactly a friend of mine, as I'm very choosy about that. I get it though, that lazy feeling, usually when I'm painting. So in some way, I suppose we relate, but not really."

[☺ ☺ ☺]
"...She's a little bitch, but I love her for that, and I know she loves me for being a brat too. That is the way friendships work, yes? You hate each other but at the same time, you also love each other. Oh well, that's the way our friendship is working at the moment. She's amazing though; could never have asked for a better friend. She's supportive, and she's strong. I like that, because where I went to after splitting up, all the girls were just... Anyways. She's my closest friend, even though we haven't seen each other in forever, and you wouldn't believe how glad I am to have found her again. 'Course, you won't be mentioning any of this too her. That'd ruin my reputation, you know?"

[☺ ☺ ☺]
"I seriously don't think anyone else could annoy me less than this guy. Something's seriously wrong. Everyone knows how quick I am to get irritated, although it's not quite hating someone, but this guy never seems to do it. Odd. He's a good person though, I know that much, and I'm sure he hasn't changed one bit over those few years. A kind-hearted person will always be a kind-hearted person, isn't that how the saying goes? No? Well, it is now. I'm slightly worried - yes, I'll admit - about what happened to him when everyone split up though. God knows what happened on his end, because something's a bit different than in the past... But I guess it's just me."

[◑ | ☠]
"She doesn't look like a bad person, despite my unfortunate low tolerance level for the maturity of adults, and the fact that she's friends with someone who my own friend isn't very fond of. It creates quite the problem, doesn't it? There's two reasons for me not to like her, and it's mostly because she's friends with someone I'm not exactly fond about, and the other part is just her personality. I'm sorry I don't get well with everyone. Actually, not, I'm not actually... But I just can't deal with people who's maturity is more than a college student. Perhaps in another life, yes?"

[◑]
"Hah, this guy reminds me of that stupid red-head, except I don't know him as well. Satoru's a friend of mine, kind of, and this guy's almost the same way, minus the incredibly unusual hair color and the horrid 'I'm-better-than-everyone-else' stature of his. I don't remember knowing him very well as kids, but if we talked more often, I'm pretty sure we'd get along fine, don't you think? I'm a bit curious to what he listens to all day though... Even though it's been a while, lately, I've always seen him wearing headphones, or at least having them around his neck. It's peaked my interest, honestly."

[◑]
"Mm, happy-go-lucky isn't always my style. I'm actually very, very, far from it. Now I'm not trying to say that the quote 'Opposites attract' is wrong. It believe that saying, but not all the time, with every opposite. I have trouble keeping up with the amount of energy she has, to be blunt. It's incredible how someone can be so open and free-looking. Being childish is better than being mature, in my opinion, even if it makes you look like a child yourself. I kind of enjoy the company she gives though. At certain points, I can find it irritating, but I do with a lot of things. She's just less than those things."

[☺ ☺]
"I don't care how many girls this guy flirts with; it's their fault for giving into their own temptation. This guy's almost like my own brother, if I actually had one. I don't really know what it's like to have a sibling, but if I did, Alphonse would probably my brother. I don't accept flirting with me, myself, and I'm pretty sure he gets that since it's not happened. That'd be... unusual, if it did. Thinking about it makes me feel awkward. It's kind of fun to give him tips about what girls want, like compliments about their new hair cute and how they always want a boyfriend that can shop with them, etc."

[◑ | ☠ ☠]
"Well, I can't quite get along well with a girl who's rivaling my best friend for a guy. Sorry. It's just... kind of hard to do. If you think about it, I'm not allowed to side with her; it'd be going against my own friend. Those two don't get along very well, and I'd rather not be stuck in-between some female drama over one arrogant idiot. I can't say I know her very well, however, and that's where I don't exactly hate her at the same time. It's automatic that I have a bit of a dislike for her, but it's not because of me, myself. Yes, I understand I'm making little sense. This is exactly why I'm not great with writing."

[☺ | ◑]
"He... reminds me of a puppy. No, not a dog, a legitimate puppy. Just look at the guy, seriously. In some way, I find it a bit adorable, but definitely not in any romantic way, god please no. I'd like to stay as far away from that topic as possible. But yes, I kind of see him as a puppy, or a lost child, because he's so quiet and definitely shy. It's a shame, he's quite smart, perhaps just as smart as Kobi, or, at least, close to as smart. But I've realized he's a bit... well, lost. That's the only word I can use to describe it. He's so far from us, somehow, and it's somewhat concerning..."

[◑]
"He's kind of the type of person I'd want to be in the future, except the problem is that I won't drop my already formed nature of sass. It's far too late for that. His typical attitude towards everything is very unique, in my opinion. He's optimistic, care free, a bit weird, but aren't we all? He's a role model, and if you combined his personality with Arata's, you'd probably form the perfect human being. He's one of the few people I'd like to talk with a bit more. Something's different with him, a good different, which if why maybe we could become good friends over this summer."
Last edited by Rhianoue on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:14 pm

Random note to all that Satoru's thoughts on peeps are done. Akira's will be finish tomorrow if I'm not busy, and Mako's wip will be up by tomorrow

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:01 pm

{Makoto Mado}- {The Shy} - Quiet || Shy || Distant

The Students

[◑]
"thought"

[◑]
"thoughts"

[◑]
"thoughts"

[☺ | ◑]
"thoughts"

[☺ ☺ | ◑]
"thoughts"

[♥ | ☺ | ◑]
"thoughts"

[☺ | ◑]
"thoughts"

[☺ | ◑]
"thoughts"

[◑]
"thoughts"

[◑]
"thoughts"

[◑]
"thoughts"

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!