Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Law of X

Law of X

a part of “Law of X”, a fictional universe by Rhianoue.

We will destroy. We will kill. We are the law. We are X. We will rise to the very top to right this wrong, fucked up world. ((One Role Available))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Law of X”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Law of X

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:30 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Law of X"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Law of X

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:33 am

Can I reserve the child? His age is the closest to mine... And yes, I would join X. It's always worth it to make your impact on the world, to make your life worth living.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:08 am

May I reserve the eyes and the trickster? If I'm only allowed to reserve one, I'll have the trickster, but if its okay than I'll reserve both...if that makes any sense ^_^'

And to be honest I wouldn't wish to join X, only because it sounds like one of those organizations that start out super good than everyone gets killed in the end...just like ZankyouT_T. MY HEART IS TORN TO PIECES JUST SAYING THE NAME!
Last edited by Scra on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodRedKat on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:42 am

May i please reserve the sentinel and the savior if that is alright with you?
Also I don't think i'd join the X because honestly the same reason as the person above me said, what if it started out good and then everything came crashing down?

BloodRedKat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:37 pm

May I reserve the senitel!
Edit: Moving to Back up (if pm returns) since there is so much competition >< Darn you sloowwbrrooo //shakes fist at sky
Btw dont you think X is going to just crash and burn? Its going to get crazy up in here. So yes I would love to join
Last edited by Check Mate on Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slowbro on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:52 pm

May I reserve/compete for the sentinel?

I would join X if i was only told that I could help make a difference. But it probably wouldn't turn out well.

Slowbro
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:10 pm

@moahi
Same-ish xD Well, he's kind of close to my age, but not really. Anyways! I'll get you reserved, and that sounded really deep. Very deep, but very true.

@ઽ૮૨α
Pft- you know that I love you so I'll obviously give you both of them, you!
I probs wouldn't join X because I'd have died looooong before xD OMG, I KNOW. My bbys.... T^T IT JUST ALL HAPPENED TO FAST AND THE ENDING WAS JUST- OMG. IT'S ONE SUMMER ANIME/MANGA AFTER THE OTHER THIS YEAR.

@BloodRedKat
I'll definitely reserve you for the Sentinel ouo (Although that means there will be competition), but I'm actually playing the Savior xD In case you didn't see that it was taken by me. If anything says 'Taken' it means I've already given priority to me/someone else that cannot be removed.

@Check Mate
I'm actually kind of glad that you chose her in the end, because I felt a storm coming with the competition for Tsumugu, but I'll definitely reserve you for the Back Up!

@Slowbro
I'd be happy to reserve you for the Sentinel, just know that there will be competition between you and BloodRedKat!

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:28 pm

I'm interested in the strategist if you please. Asuka my waifu for laifu, although isn't it Shikinami?

I would likely join X because I've always believed in working hard to catch up to others, and that hard work will eventually take you to where you want.

Kirsche
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slowbro on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:35 pm

@Checkmate
Oh no, I'm so sorry >3</

Slowbro
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby naps on Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:49 pm

May I reserve the weapons master please?
I think I'd join X, I mean in a post apocalyptic world everything is starting anew and there's a chance you can make something good of it. Besides, what else are you supposed to do with all this destruction around you and death right around the corner ;p
“You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.”

naps
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:04 am

@Kirsche
Same, Asuka is, like, the queen of queens. Oh! And her original last name is Soryu, but it was changed to Shikinami, apparently? That's what I hear, but I know her by Soryu >u< Anyways, I'll reserve you!

@naps
I'll gladly reserve you under him! And you have a good point... Probs best to join with a group rather than play solo. I feel like, in the world I've created for this rp, you'd be taken out in an instant =w=

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodRedKat on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:03 am

I've decided not to join, I don't like it when my characters are compared to others.

@ Slowbro

Enjoy the role.

I'll roleplay with all of you another time! :)

BloodRedKat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:53 pm

I would like to ask if I could reserve the scout. Darker than black is easily one of my favorite animes, with Hei being top two favorite characters. Which surprises me that no one else has wanted to reserve or contest him.

I would like to say that I would join X, but really I doubt I would have what it takes to last long enough to do anything in that kind of world.

Ahri
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:45 pm

@Rhianoue

Yea, but it was the rebuild gif so I thought Shikinami.

Better character design imo, but maybe its just because Rebuild is newer, and Anno had buttloads of cash this time around.

Kirsche
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:42 pm

@BloodRedKat
Aww, too bad, but alright! I'll hand over the role to Slowbro then ^u^

@Ahri
Same here; Hei is one of the most badass, awesome characters I've encountered while watching anime. He's great~ I'll definitely reserve you for him though!

@Kirsche
Ah, well, that's true actually... You have a point, but I guess it might just be me xD I've always known her as Soryu since the very beginning, so I guess it's gonna stick from this point!

~~~

So I'm closing down competitions tonight/tomorrow morning, meaning no more people can compete for roles. We still have one more role open if anyone could invite someone else over or double! I'll begin to accept wips and perhaps we can start the rp by Sunday/Monday?

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:34 pm

Yay! I cant wait for this rp to start.
I really really like the characters! Their powers suit them well.
Makes
me
cry ; A ;
ANYWAYS I see some name meaning connections, and I wonder if they are coicindental.
I mean you guys arent that diabolical.
Are you. o-o
Last edited by Check Mate on Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Check Mate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirsche on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:01 am

Whelp started up the WIP. BBcode does not like me today.

Kirsche
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:04 pm

@Check Mate
You made me look up the meaning behind every single character's name xD

@Kirsche
Bbcode is annoying often =w= I know that feeling.

I'll be accepting the other two wips today, and finish up my characters tonight

The starting date for this rp is Wednesday evening! So I ask that everyone get a good chunk of their character finished, at the very least please.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:54 pm

@Rhianoue
LOL WOAH IM SORRY LOL i mean I was talking about like three of em XD you could have asked. But hey names have power and meaning :D I know I try to make my characters name meaningful

Check Mate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:52 pm

Omg. I didn't know I had so much to work on for Beatrix. I might not be able to finish her tonight. Omg. Sorry.

@Check Mate
NO, IT'S TOTALLY FINE. I went on an adventure with all the name meanings xD Damn, the first time I randomize my characters' names and someone actually looks them up.

I am so ashamed in myself.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!