Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

All The World's A Stage

All The World's A Stage

a part of “All The World's A Stage”, a fictional universe by katyisaladybug.

To join or not to join? That is the question. (A "literary" modernization of Shakespearean classics)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “All The World's A Stage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

All The World's A Stage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "All The World's A Stage"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: All The World's A Stage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:36 pm

Hello there,

I must admit I was very excited after looking at the plot. I already had the FC picked for Juliet and all. However, after seeing in the rules I can't make a reservation unless I know, or have read most of Shakespeare's classics, I was pretty disappointed since I apply for that restriction.

I do hope everything goes well and I'll be reading along!

Amor
Vincit
Omnia

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:40 pm

@IndilaEil, Now that you say that, I think I'm going to revoke that rule. I just wanted to make sure everyone sort of knows the plot of his dramas, but I didn't think that maybe it would prevent people from joining. Thank you for your comment! Disregard that rule, lol ^-^ You can still join if you want to!

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, this is terribly interesting. May I reserve Beatrice? My favorite character from Shakespeare's work would have to be Benvolio, because he was like "You dude, go to the party"

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Sure thing @Toxic Cereus, and yeah, Benvolio's a pretty cool dude. I always thought of him as being super chill but still really down to Earth. Oh, also...do you have a Face Claim I can put up front for the introduction?
Last edited by katyisaladybug on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hypnos on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello I'm a bit new to this website, but I've had an account before. I lost the password after three years of not Role playing that often though, so I may be a bit out of sorts. Anyway, I would like to reserve Romeo with the FC Francisco Lachowski, but if you don't like it I'll change it. I have no idea what his hex code would be, but once I do I'll edit this post. Speaking of Romeo though, he is my favorite character despite all negative criticism. While his lack of forethought about killing himself makes me want to hit my head against a wall there is something interesting abut him.

Hypnos
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:59 pm

@Hypnos Reserved! I agree about Romeo, and yeah, I feel you with the account thing. I deleted one account because of a situation, and then I recently made this new account because the one I had for some reason crashed...idk why, but it was really strange. Anyway, thanks for joining! :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Oh I'm so sorry, I was going to edit that back in when I realized I forgot. Adelaide Kane is my FC :)
Last edited by The Toxic Cereus on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:08 pm

In that case, I would like to make a reservation for Juliet. Her FC would be Emily Didonato

As for my favorite character, I would have to say Juliet (:

Her font hex would be #3A879E

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Reserved! Good FC choice! Thanks for joining! :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:26 pm

Hello! You have no idea how excited I am to see this, gosh, modernized Shakespeare is one of my favorite things! I'm on mobile right now, so I can't get you FCs or a hex code, but I wanted to reserve before my favorite characters got picked up.
Would you mind if I took two characters? They'd be Benedick and Katherine if so!
I have the biggest difficulty deciding, and I'm always constantly torn between Kat, Tybalt, Beatrice, Benedick, and Puck. The comedies tend to be my favorites, haha.
(Since you like Shakes, I don't suppose you've ever seen Nothing Much to Do, have you?)
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:55 pm

May I please reserve Katherine? Her hex would probably be 9A0817 and her FC would be Shelley Hennig. :)
Oh, and probably either Puck, Katherine, or the Nurse. By the Nurse, I mean the one from Romeo and Juliet. To be honest, she seems like the only sane one in that story... xD

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:04 pm

@JacksColdSweat Reserved! :) I haven't seen that...I'm assuming it's another web series like Shakes...checking it out right now...

@RubyTuesday Sorry, Katherine was just reserved. :/ Perhaps you'd like to take another character? For females, Lady Macbeth is still open, while for the males Hamlet, Macbeth, and Petruchio are still up for grabs.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MatthiasAleksander on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:23 pm

Hi :33 Could I reserve Macbeth, with Mads Mikkelsen as my faceclaim? I may or may not have read Macbeth about six million times in like the last three months and written like eight essays on the characterization in it XD Macbeth is my baby (not to mention all that insanity is so fun to explore in terms of character development). My only issue is that I may take a couple days to get his bio up; I have school and really long shifts at work for the next three days, so freetime = gone.

MatthiasAleksander
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:45 pm

It is! It's a modernized version of Much Ado About Nothing and absolutely one of my favorite Shakespeare webseries (and I've seen a lot haha). Tell me what you think about it, I'd love to have another fan of it out in the world :)

And alright! Now that I'm actually on a computer, I can get the things needed!
For Benedick I'm thinking Matt Barr with a hex of #a7a97f
And for Katherine, an FC of Jessica De Gouw with a hex of #6b856f
I hope they work! I'll get WIPs up now, but I don't think I'll have them finished until the weekend. Finals are coming up, so classes are busy, busy.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:26 pm

@MatthiusAleksander Reserved! And no problem with the work and school thing...I just went on a trip and people forcing me to make character sheets while I was busy and there was no wifi in the hotel was an ABSOLUTE PAIN IN THE ARSE...so yeah, what I'm trying to say is that I absolutely know how you feel, and take your time. XD

@JacksColdSweat Watched a few episodes and love it so far! I'll put your face claims up :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PsychedOut on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:42 pm

Hey! Could I reserve Petruchio? His hex would be #193a24 and his face claim would be Theo James.
At the moment, I've got a lot of love for Horatio.
Psych
you
out
in
the
end

PsychedOut
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:44 pm

@PsychedOut Reserved! :) And I LOVE HORATIO TOO OMIGOD. I shrieked when I read that he was almost about to kill himself with the poisoned cup. Nobody could ask for a better friend than Horatio, man. Nobody.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sat May 02, 2015 2:08 pm

Announcement

So since we have many WIPs still (including my own characters, lol...) I have decided to postpone the first post until May 4th. After that, I will offer competition for roles. So I advise everyone to finish their character sheets ASAP. Thank you :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby baker.tx.94 on Sat May 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Hiiiii katy!

Is Hamlet still available?
I'd really like to reserve him, if possible.
FC Andrew Garfield? Image
And my favorite character is Julius Caesar. Why? Because I played him in high school. To this day, I am still paranoid when the Ides of March roll around, or any ides for that matter.
EDIT: and his hex would be #B22234
Last edited by baker.tx.94 on Sat May 02, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

baker.tx.94
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!