Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater .:Sound of Madness:.

Dearest Journal.....

a part of “Soul Eater .:Sound of Madness:.”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

Soul Eater RP, obviously! Take a look inside! {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater .:Sound of Madness:.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dearest Journal.....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu May 21, 2015 10:20 am

Alright folks here's to keep you guys busy here's a nice little optional distraction. Here's the jest, this is for putting down your characters thoughts of the day, like a diary or journal for those masculine men that don't write diaries! This will be a handy little tool for people to get a nice feel for your character before we begin. Again this is totally optional. Also if you decide to do this before we start, which is totally fine, please note that our pairs haven't meet or had their first day. So you know, you can do their thoughts about the what's to come.

Code: Select all
[center][img]Font name[/img]
[img]Gif[/img]
[img]http://static.tumblr.com/srkzstu/jf9l7fliy/divider.png[/img][/center]

[font=FrankRuel]Dear Journal,

(Stuff here.)[/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Dearest Journal.....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu May 21, 2015 1:44 pm

Dear Journal,

It seems to me, tom'rrow I begineth mine journey through the dwma. I wonder what ev'ryone will be like once I arrive thither. what breed of p'rson will mine partn'r be? I hope they art motivat'd and artful as well. haply I'll find the moth'r of mine future children thither. she v'ry well might be within the walls of the academy. 'r haply I'll find a good companion. a cater-cousin to drink with in hard times and bray out with me in times of joy. I guess only time will tell. what kinds of people await me. I'm rivet'd with excitement o'er it all. the anticipation of a new adventure, I doubt I'll yea be about to sleep tonight!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Thu May 21, 2015 4:35 pm

Dear Journal,

Hopefully I will create friends at DWMA and become a perfect meister to my weapon. Hopefully I don't get bullied because of my mom, and my nerdiness (?). I'm just grateful for being here. I'd really like to even meet someone who likes Marvel just as much as I do! It'd be really cool chatting about our favourite super heroes.

Overall I wish to be happy here at DWMA, and for my Mother to be healthy after her surgery next week.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu May 21, 2015 6:03 pm

Dear Journal,

This is stupid. Why in the hell did Damian get this dumbass thing?! 'Oh it'll help you deal with your issues! Blah, blah, blah I'm a badass Meister who always wears douchey sunglasses so I know everything! Blah, blah, blah.' Pfft. Didn't see that chunk of concrete fall on your wing huh? Asshole.

Why couldn't Andre be the one to stay home? He's the fun one, he buys me beer, and stuff. Ugh, Damian's such a Boy Scout. And he's supposed to be the teacher's assistant!? What the fuck? At least when school starts I'll be getting a dorm or whatever, and I can finally move out of Damian's apartment. Fuck his morning workouts with a power drill!

Oh, right, the first day of school. Wonder who my partner will be? They better be able to keep up with the Big Mac! The Mac Attack shan't be stopped! Shan't the right word right? Wait, why am I asking a damn book? Goddamnnit I'm still asking this stupid thing questions! This is still stupid.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slybop on Thu May 21, 2015 9:56 pm

So, here I am, writing to a book. Nurse Ania gave this to me to better....."Externalize my thoughts" since, I can't, do what that means, normally. I guess it means I can't speak well to others. Which is true, so she thinks writing in this will help. I like her and trust her, so I think it will.

Tomorrow is when a bunch of new students are coming to the Academy. Lord Death said that he I should be paired up with one of the new people and start a new. I guess its because students already at the academy don't like me. Ive already had 3 different Meisters since I started and all of them have abandoned me. First, Calyx, then Caroline, then Kari. All of them seemed nice, but by the end.....I don't know. They changed, they didn't like me anymore, said I was a burden. I don't know why. I didn't act different from when they met until they left me. I didn't change at all, but they stopped liking me. I just don't get it.

I feel......new about tomorrow. I'm not sure how to put it down in words. I wish people understood me when I played, instead of just hearing music. Maybe I'll meet someone who can...or at least will try. I'll try too.

Slybop
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Fri May 22, 2015 10:21 am

Dear Journal,

TO-DO
- Mend shirt
- Grocery shopping
- Call home
- Find that schoolbook that one girl lost
- Lift weights
- Cook dinner
- Make bagged lunch (One for myself and one extra)

GROCERY LIST
- Bread
- Eggs
- Milk
- Noodles
- Flour
- Potatoes
- Cheese

Dear Journal,

So apparently that isn't what I'm supposed to do with this. Well, apparently I CAN use it to make lists, but I'm also supposed to write about my feelings in here.

I'm looking forward to the year ahead, but I need to prepare. There's all kinds of things that I might need to fix. Do any of the new students even know how to cook? I don't know, so I have to prepare in case they don't. That isn't even touching on Home Sickness! I just hope I'll be able to help out and lighten the load on other people. Maybe I'll make some friends.

Maybe I'll find someone special...

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Fri May 22, 2015 3:03 pm

Alexi Vanya Stukov

Dear Journal,

Why am I doing this? Mother packed this journal before I left, left a note stating that I should at least try and keep in touch with the family. All father needs is an heir, not a son, so I fail to see the purpose in that. As for this journal, I suppose wasting resources would be unwise, as pedantic as it may be in this case. Tomorrow, I am introduced to fellow classmates, including the Meister who is supposed to be my partner. I can only pray to whomever might be listening that this one shall not be a fool or incompetent clown. As for the rest? Leave me to my studies and work, and we shall not have a problem. But, like any job, I suspect they will not leave me be, so that is one more irritation to concern myself with.

I must confess, however, an eagerness at the thought of the library and resources no doubt contained within at DWMA, and having access to such reserves of knowledge. I will have to endeavor to gain access without delay, the more I can learn early on, the better off I shall be in the long run. And I think I have run my mouth here enough for one day, strange I have found use for this despite my earlier entry above's outlook. Mother was always the more subtle of the two, I suppose. Which is an odd thought, considering who father is.

~Thought of the Day: If you have a job without aggravations, you don't have a job.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!