Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

K Project: New Kings on the Block

a part of “K Project: New Kings on the Block”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

In L.A in the near future the city is ruled by four clans of men and women with supernatural power. More inside. {OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “K Project: New Kings on the Block”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun May 24, 2015 11:35 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "K Project: New Kings on the Block"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: K Project: New Kings on the Block

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun May 24, 2015 11:44 am

Can I reserve the red strain but change her Fc to mashiro mitsumine?
Oh, my favorite anime... Cuticle Detective Inaba. It's too funny, I laugh everytime. And honestly, sometimes I can relate.
My favorite color is light pink. No shame there. Can I get back to you in her hex code? Thanks!

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun May 24, 2015 11:50 am

Sure thing! I'll set her up in a sec!

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby βəəlzəβ∩β on Sun May 24, 2015 11:52 am

OMG I love K Project, and thus I have to join this!

May I reseve the Blue King?

Hm, alright. Favourite colour would have to be purple. Hex will be #0066CC.

K happens to be my fav at the moment, plus Yata is like my fav character from it. ;)

βəəlzəβ∩β
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun May 24, 2015 11:58 am

Why sure! And Yata is my favorite character too! He's like if Tony Hawk was the Human Torch, pure badassery!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun May 24, 2015 12:25 pm

Hey CutUp! Nice to see you again. Can I reserve the Red Clan Lieutenant? I like the FC and my favorite color is red. #b0e3e is Hex. Oh and my favorite anime.....Free! Iwatobi Swim Club. Ouran is a close second though.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun May 24, 2015 12:30 pm

Sure thing! I'll set her up for ya in a sec!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sun May 24, 2015 12:32 pm

Hello, could I reserve the Blue Strain role? I would've preferred to choose something in Red since its my favorite color, but y'know. I like the blue strain's ability better.

Although, would it be fine for me to change the FC to Kido Tsubomi from Mekakucity Actors (It's one of my favorite anime out there, despite the eh kinda adaption they did)

Her hexcode would probably be #993399
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun May 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Gotcha all set up!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sun May 24, 2015 3:17 pm

Allo friend, this seems interesting, hope you aren't sick of me haha...
OK, I'd be interested in reserving FC Mikasa yup.
Favorite color is purple and her hex would have to be...#15557f
Favorite anime? Very hard, although it's definitely Kuroshitsuji.
Sebastian is my love <3 to a concerning degree.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun May 24, 2015 3:21 pm

Sure. And no I'm not sick of ya! As long as your not sick of me we're cool.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun May 24, 2015 4:51 pm

I would very much so enjoy reserving the GOLD KING!

PASSWORD:
Favorite color is Blue.
Favorite anime is Fairy Tail!
And my color will be #FFBF00!

I wanna change the FC but I'm still looking for a good one, if I can't find one I like, I'll let you know! And if I find one I do like, I'll PM you right away!!

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun May 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Why sure! Let me know who you wish to change her to. Like I said anime FCs aren't my area of expertise. I got a buddy that often helps me with picking FCs so I can take credit for it.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sun May 24, 2015 6:54 pm

YES.
Just... just YES.

Can I have two sibling characters, one male and one female? But, I'd like them to be unconnected from any clan, they just are... around. I'll have the male be a strain controlling water/ice, the female a normal human, and have her join a clan later or something.

FCs would be Kouha Ren OR Hitomi 01, and Lisara Restal, though I would prefer to have Lenalee, but I see you already put that FC as another character. I already have pics of all of them to put on a layout prepared on Photobucket. Well, except Kouha, his FC collection is incomplete as of yet, though I am working on it. :)

My fave color is cobalt blue. Hexes would be 33BBFF and FF5757. I do not have a fave anime as it changes so often, but my faves list is DGM, LUC, Ghost Hunt, K, Magi, Hyouka, Noragami, and Dazzle.

So, would you allow me to make these characters, or rather me choose one from the lists?

Skykoko
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun May 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Alright sorry until all the roles have been at least reserved I'd rather you take a character off the list. When that happens you're welcome to making other characters, however they can only be a plain old human, or a clansmen. Kings, and Strain are special. Though I may let a another Strain in.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sun May 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Ok, then I'll take green king, but can you please switch the FC with Lenalee? I kinda don't like the bright green hair, but dark green like Lenalee's is fine, and I already have pics prepared for her. :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun May 24, 2015 7:06 pm

Alright then. I'll switch 'em out!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sun May 24, 2015 7:12 pm

Yay! Thank you! ^.^

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sun May 24, 2015 7:59 pm

Hello! Could I reserve the gold clansman?
Passwords:
Favourite colour: Orange
Favourite anime: Hunter X Hunter
Hex code: #FF6600

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun May 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Sure thing! I'll get all reserved up for ya.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!