Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Their Little Secret

Their Little Secret

a part of “Their Little Secret”, a fictional universe by The Toxic Cereus.

A city away from human kind, the life of a supernatural being is far different in the town of Maylen.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Their Little Secret”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Their Little Secret

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:02 am

Hello all! Thanks for taking interest in this roleplay. Here is where you reserve. Please remember the password when doing so, or else you will not be accepted.

When things get rolling a relationship sheet will be produced, and whatever else need be.
Thanks all!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Their Little Secret

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:39 am

My favorite would probably be a mermaid- who doesn't love the Little Mermaid, but there are too many to learn about! One of my favorite things about them is how many different origins they have. On even has them as broken hearted women who escaped the pain by joining the sea.

May I reverse the Mermaid, with Holland Roden FC? She is a fashion designer.
Last edited by sparrowluvr2 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lina820 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:08 am

I'd like to reserve the Angel, Female, Age 22.

FC: Image

If this image isn't okay and you really want a photograph then I'll work on creating something. I'll just need to work on getting permission from the model and photographers.

Password: I have a hard time picking just one mythical creature. I've always loved mermaids because of their beautiful voices and tail, plus the way they swim is amazing. I also love fairies and angels because of their wings and how elegant they are, plus they are magical.
Image ImageImageImageImage

Lina820
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:45 am

May I please reserve the witch with the face claim of Im Yoona?
And my favourite is probably the phoenix, because healing tears, bursting into flames and being reborn from ashes is right up my alley, I guess.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:50 am

Ah, so we meet again! I told you the grueling work would be worth it, this coding looks amazing! c:
Sooo I totally want in. I'd like to reserve the incubus, please! With an FC of Adam Gallagher. I think he'll be a bookshop owner if that's okay with you.

Uhhh, probably the griffin. I have literally no clue why. I saw it in a comic book once and fell in love with it. For absolutely no reason lol
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Ey-up!

If possible, I'd like to put a reservation down on a character. I'm thinking of taking that Elf role, if possible. Preferably male, around early or mid twenties (depending on the FC). Truth be told, I'm still trying to find a decent FC, but I'll let you know as soon as I've got one. Sorry for the inconvenience with this.

EDIT: I'm just gonna go with Cha Hakyeon (N of VIXX) as the FC. 22 years old, he'll be.

Also, my favourite mythical creature would have to be Dragons. Ever since the first season finale of GoT, I've been rooting for Dany and her babies. It's a pretty weak reason, I gather. My knowledge is somewhat limited when it comes to myths and such. But, 'ey, Dragons are still pretty cool regardless.
Last edited by Kaeru on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenEyedSue on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Wow! Ok, I would like to reserve a character but I need a day or two to just check I can really commit, so if not I will let you know if I resign or not. I just really love the concept of this RP.
I would like to reserve The Djinn, FC: Lorena Lupu, Age: around 25

I can't choose one mythological creature, cause I love them all! I am so fascinated by them! But my most favorite are the dragons! They powerful, strong and I so wish to fly on one!
Be a part of our world
In latex and bows
Cuz’ these girls play cos’
Set our phasers to stun
You’ll be falling in love

GreenEyedSue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:39 pm

Looks like an interesting RP, which means Im down!

Demon, 27, Male
FC: Joe Anona'i

I like dragons, mainly cuz they look cool. Or cause they're like Charizard, he's pretty cool
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:34 pm

Howdy all! Glad to see some reservations are being made. You're all reserved with the exception of Lina.
@Lina248 - I need a real life FC. I'm not too fond of just pictures. I think I'm bit of a control freak when it comes to aesthetics - ha.
@Greeneyedsue - No worries. Though I looked up your FC, and there aren't many gifs for your CS?

I'll be happy to see that characters and what you guys will be coming up with!

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:26 pm

Hey again! So I'm pretty excited to get started on my sheet, but real quick, if you'd let me, my friend Verix would like me to make a reservation for her!
She says she'd like to take the Magician role, age 23, with an FC of Oscar Spendrup.
She says she really likes Sirens because they can basically sing people to death and that's hella rad haha.
She should be back in a bit to confirm this!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:40 pm

Sounds good, I'll put that in for her!

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:44 pm

Cool, I'm here now and Jack's post has the 'Verix Seal of Approval.' By the way I'll PM you when my computer restarts.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eyden13 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Hi!

I would love to play a Harpy. Aisling O'Conner, age 24.

I'd have to say I love most creatures from Celtic Lore, like the Sidhe.

Eyden13
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:56 am

Hey!
This roleplay looks awesome! I'm interested in the angel/nephilim but looking at the other roles that have been reserved, I think I'll go for the nephilim role please?

The face claim is Frieda Rose, age 24, and she works as in A&E as a trauma doctor.

My favourite mythical creature would prooooobably be dragons. My mum has a huge collection of statues of them and I've always just loved them, and their majestic nature.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:03 am

Sure thing, I'll put that reservation up for you! :)

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenEyedSue on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Ok! one of my RP died out so I will join this RP as the Djinn, and also you right, not lots of Gifs.
So I will change her FC to Anna Kendrick, please.

GreenEyedSue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Just finished my CS!

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:05 pm

@The Toxic Ceresus:
Hey there!

I am on my phone so sadly I will not be able to post a gif but her face claim will be Lily Collins and I'd like to reserve the Banshee role, if possible. I think I'd like to make her job as a librarian, as well.

As soon as I get to my laptop, I'll post a gif. Also, I love them Siren creatures! Singing to distract or put in a trance like state is awesome to me! Plus then, they kill the person. Haha.

I think I included everything. If I missed something, please let me know.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Oh I forgot to mention that Val will be a journalist / photographer for the paper, blog, whatever they have lol.

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:34 pm

@Dumisa, howdy! You'll be reserved in a bit when I get my lazy ass to edit the page :)
@Greeneyedsue, sure thing! :)

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!