Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Demons Inside

Teachers/Classes

a part of “The Demons Inside”, a fictional universe by Rhianoue.

True Cross Academy - the perfect school for exorcists, until things go wrong and demons begin to grow from the inside. Things are no longer the same. Things are no longer safe. {Closed!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Demons Inside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Teachers/Classes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:32 pm

Here I'm going to be posting the teachers of the classes and then the actually four classes (periods, students, etc.) later on near the end of the missions. Other miscellaneous will be here too such as the classes and sometimes events (if I don't make another thread for those). And to start it off, here's one of the two teachers that I'll be playing.

NAME
Jaelyn Jefferson

CLASS
Gym {Normal | Exorcist} | Dragoon {x} {x} {x}

"Mm... students who stand out. Please, give me a rebel, someone to look at. I need a bit more surprises in my calm life anyways. Let them irritate the hell out of me, I'll probably love them the next day anyways, even though they don't realize it. I'm mean, yes, strict, of course, harsh, without doubt, but if you win my approval, well, you're certainly in for a treat love."

DISLIKES
"I don't want any weak, puny, or pathetic midgets in my class. I don't want perfects either, mm, no, that's not going to work. When I work someone, I want to seem them rise from the ground, no matter how many times I shove them back down. But if my students give up after their first try and start crying on the ground, there's no way I'll give them my respect. I'm hard to impress, clearly."

PERSONALITY
✧ Finicky
✦ Self-Absorbed
✧ Strict
✦ Mature

BIO
Jaelyn was a rebellious young woman, very fierce and intimidating as a young adult. She grew up as an exorcist through her parents and went into training as a dragoon after her mother at True Cross until she eventually decided to become a teacher. The decision was out of the blue, and her excuse for it was 'The kids here lack training and obedience. I'll be sure to beat it into them.' Sure enough, she really did stay true to her word.

Fᴀᴄᴇ Cʟᴀɪᴍ ✦ Michiko | Michiko and Hatchin
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Teachers/Classes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm

NAME
John Smith

CLASS
Demon Types {Exorcist} | Tamer {x} {x}

"Well, the ladies are always nice~ Ehe, besides that... Students who actually talk are nice. I'm a friendly guy, aside from the occasional flirting, and I know, I'm a teacher and teachers are boring, blah blah, but give a guy a chance. I like a nice chat, whether it's with some dumbass or a super smart kid. Personality makes a better chatter than how smart you are up there."

DISLIKES
"I don't really hate very many students. I'm a guy to go with anything going on, including the conversation. But I will say... It really does piss me off when I get a student that doesn't give a shit for his peers. These classmates should mean the world to them. They're all family now, and if they're fighting and at each other's throats with no reason, I'm afraid the nice Mr. Smith's going to have to go on a vacation..."

PERSONALITY
✧ Easy Going
✦ Sociable
✧ Flirtatious
✦ Lazy

BIO
John went through a hard life as a kid, having grown up in a dirty home constantly surrounded by demons of all shapes and sizes. Despite this, he was taken in by True Cross and given people he could call family and friends. However, while on a dangerous mission in his early adult years, he lost his left eye to a large demon to save a friend, but in the end, each one ended up being killed. He would have died there if higher ups didn't intervene before he could be sliced in half. Since then, he decided to become a teacher to educate kids on the history of demons to make sure no accident would repeat itself again.

Fᴀᴄᴇ Cʟᴀɪᴍ ✦ Worick Arcangelo | Gangsta
Last edited by Rhianoue on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:33 pm

NAME
Ilse Burke

She's totally thirty-seven and a half, don't trust her.

CLASS
English {Normal} || Aria

Ah, if they know how to have a little fun, I'm all for it! I suppose you can say I'm a big fan of those who care for their fellow students... Or those who remind me of my late husband. It's sad, I know, I know. But my favorite of all favorites? The hard-workers, the ones who'll stop at nothing from trying their very best no matter what the situation looks like. If their a bit squirmy, though, it just gives the class a bit of a mood boost when I give a few teases out here and there~

DISLIKES
You know, this is... actually a bit tough, even for me. The students I don't like would have to be... those who slack off every drop of the hat. If you're not ready to take you're education seriously, then perhaps the road to being an exorcist isn't for you. Truth be told, I'm pretty relax even with the kids who do that...

It's the back-sass that'll get them in the doghouse.

PERSONALITY
✧ Flirty
✦ Playful
✧ Eccentric
✦ Internally complex

BIO
No one exactly knows much about Ilse's life, except for the fact she's come from a large line of exorcists herself. Hell, she even married an amazing Aria much like herself right as she graduated. It was during a mission Ilse nearly died, and her husband was the first to parish that she had a change in career. Her motivation for being an English teacher was said to be because she loved literature, but in truth? Literature was more of her husband's thing, and this was just another way to be closer to the man she lost.

Though, she did pick up drinking vodka in a water bottle during these said classes.

Fᴀᴄᴇ Cʟᴀɪᴍ ✦ Yuuko Ichihara {{xxxHOLIC}}
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:32 pm

NAME
Catalina Delacroix

CLASS
First-aid {{Exorcist}} || Doctor

I'd prefer a normal class for once, but as long as they take their work seriously while in here, that's all I ask for. I'm pretty hands on, and maybe just a little bit out-there myself, but people who talk to me and ask for help always get my favor. First-aid is a hard thing to get for some, so if they show me their actually interested, I'm ecstatic! Especially when it'll eventually come in hand.

DISLIKES
Gosh, what's with kids these days and skipping class? Is it really so bad to actually learn something? It's so irritating! Especially when something like first-aid could save their life if for whatever reason their Doctor is unable to help them, or their wounded and need the most help. I've been known to get into arguments with ditchers, but that's not all. It's the loud-mouths in the back of the room during an actual lesson that get's me. Ugh!

PERSONALITY
✧ Family-oriented ✦ Courageous ✧ Helpful ✦ Understanding

BIO
Perhaps taking after one of her 'heros', no one exactly knew why Catalina would want to become an exorcist besides a simple 'story'. Being raised by a single parent with a little brother of her own, none of her family members on her father side were actually exorcists... But her mother was, and maybe it was that story in particular that got to the girl, because after her father told her the story of the deceased woman, Cat had become dead set on becoming an exorcist.

But it wasn't until later on she decided to become a teacher, and teach people other then fellow Doctors first-aid, in case it saved their life on the field one day.
Fᴀᴄᴇ Cʟᴀɪᴍ ✦ Alex Benedetto

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!