Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hush of Night

Extra Information

a part of “The Hush of Night”, a fictional universe by AmeliaIsGhostly.

An elite Witches academy is burned down, sending a group of students to flee away from the hunters awaiting them. Now they must find The Camp. There's just one problem. They don't know where that is. ((More Inside))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hush of Night”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Extra Information

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Okay, since all characters have now been reserved, I wanted to throw some extra information along your way- all open to discussion of course!

SO me and toxic were talking and what about each character having a certain area of magic they specialize in? This doesn't mean this is the only magic they can do- or that others can't do this magic, it just means they're more skilled in this particular department then others. I'll explain that a bit more, but here are six specialty areas of magic we came up with, and we want one to each character, no double ups. You don't have to pick one suggested here though, you can come up with your own, just pitch the idea to us first. ^^

1. Spiritual Magic : User is able to use spirit magic, that revolves around channeling, summoning or using the power of spirits to achieve their goals. They can summon spirits, use spiritual weapons, or channel a spirit into their body to gain physical enhancements or gain completely new abilities. Also can use own their own life force to channel to others in order to heal. (Reserved specialty for Ameliaisghoslty)

2.Earthly Magic: User can create, shape and manipulate earth and "Earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt, soil, etc. Also shows skill in control animals and herbtology. (reserved for Dumisas character)

3. Alchemy: Skilled potion creators. Those with a specialty in alchemy don't need recipes and can freely create there own potions, whatever they will. Potions are much strong then those people who don't specialize in this category.

4. Telekenisis: User can influence/manipulate/move matter with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", and may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.

5. Transmutation: The user can transform, alter or transmute matter, energy, elements, objects, beings (animals, aliens, mythical beings, etc.), etc into anything else, either completely or partially, permanently or temporarily. (Reserved for The Toxic Cereus)

6. Pyrokenisis: Users can create, shape and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different.

Okay so thats all suggestions we have. And like I said it just means your better at it. Where people would need to say incantations for these things, your characters would be able to automatically do it, and it would be stronger. If you have any questions feel free to ask, ahah. It's a wee bit confusing.

Also, we wanted to throw the idea that if later in the roleplay you want to pick up a second character, you can. This would be a witch they ran into along on their travels who decided to join them on their search for the camp.
..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Extra Information

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:49 pm

Ooooh debating....................

Would it be possible to kind of...transpose...telekinesis a bit? So like, instead of moving objects, can I move/control energy? So some examples would be manipulating someone's energy aura or solidifying energy as a weapon and such.

EDIT: Can I actually just take pyrokinesis? It's been speaking to me... XD
~AngelGirl~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Re: Extra Information

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:06 am

Haha, sure thing x3

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!