Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Silverwood

Silverwood

a part of “Silverwood”, a fictional universe by Sparky Salvatore.

The town dominated by two rival werewolf packs hits the radar.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Silverwood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Silverwood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:47 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Silverwood"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Silverwood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:45 am

Hai Hai! Can I reserved the neutral girl? But chance her face claim to Sasha Pieterse.
Then I have a question! For her history, could I put that she was bitten during a war in her home town. Her mother would be a werewolf while her father was a human, and when they had a child she came out human. When a war arose their daughter had gotten bitten and changed. But she doesn't know that she's a werewolf yet since her father had told her and she had yet to shift? Basically that would be her history with a lot more details. But yea! Yay or nay?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I won't give up on us...Even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my...love."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:00 am

Hello, I'd like to reserve two spots. The beta from the tame pack and the female sentinel.
I'd like to change their FC's;
Beta: Bradley James
Name: Daniel Parker
Sentinel: Katie McGrath
Name: Arianna Tolsa
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxie Blue on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:30 pm

Hello may I reserve the female sentinel for the wild pack and the male sentinel from the tame pack?

Jynxie Blue
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:38 pm

Okay, so I think everything's been shifted accordingly. If there's a problem or error, let me know.

@SugarCoatedVanilla
Sure. I'm fine with that. Yay.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjaay on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:42 am

Hiya~

I see it says we can change the faceclaim, but are we allowed to change their gender or must it stay the same? I would love a role in the wild pack if I can play a female :)

(⊙﹏⊙✿)

"What is it like? I mean, what does it feel like?"

"Well, it's not always the same. I have good days and I have bad days. On my good days, I can almost pass for a normal person. On my bad days, its like I just can't find myself..."

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Mockingjaay
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:41 am

So I was thinking about Arianna's history last night and the thought came to me, what if Arianna was born to someone in the wild pack but they didn't want her so Arianna was abandoned and someone in the Tame pack found her and raised her?
Would that be ok?

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:42 pm

Hey! ^-^ May I reserve the male scout for the wild pack with FC: Shiloh Fernandez?
You know that feeling when you realize you made a terrible mistake? Your about to feel that in a second or two.

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:28 pm

Hey, I'd like to reserve the tame pack scout FC: Sam Claflin :)

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:47 pm

Sorry for my inactivity.

The history is in your own hands. If you think it will enhance characters and plots then definitely add it in.

Reservations have been made.

@Mockingjaay
So that would leave a female sentinel for the wild pack since the other roles have been reserved. Unless anybody else would like to shift pack roles. I will allow it but I'm just going to need a fc :)

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:46 pm

I hope you don't mind if I change my fc to Cameron Monaghan?

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:17 am

Hey Sparky, just wanted to say thank you for the forgiving extension. I'm gonna need a while longer to have my characters completed with some quality.

Other than that, look forward to rp'ing with you all :)
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Me too :D I'm excited ^_^ I hope my CS is okay D:

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:02 am

And also, just out of curiosity and to start planning ahead of the game, I were wondering if there were going to be a relations thread at all or we plunge right into perspectives etc when we rp?
Just genuinely curious. Both ways work

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxie Blue on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:47 pm

Hey you guys im still working on my guy sorry I havent posted him yet, Where i live has been having thunder and lightning storms for the past couple of days and the power went out and we only got it up like yesterday or the day before and we have been cleaning up. I will have him posted tonight.

Jynxie Blue
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:53 am

@Jynxie Blue
All fine by me.

@Nocturna
Nooo idea. I think we can probably go without unless people really insist.

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:28 am

Just a but if a disclaimer: I'm not a freaky chick that just assumes the rp , etc :P Traditionally the GM fires things off, yes, but I had permission to go ahead while it were hot in my mind.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxie Blue on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:50 pm

I completed him late last night, he should be good to go now.

Jynxie Blue
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:01 pm

Sparky's asleep right now, Guys, but he should be up in a couple of hours :) just thought I'd let you know if you're waiting for replies from him.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxie Blue on Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Oh, well ok but I have a couple of questions. Do the packs live close to other pack members and have the forest broken down into separate sections? Also, now that the first post is up can anyone post? And my last question, who is the girl? Does she belong to a pack? or is she just a random town girl?

Jynxie Blue
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!