Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Life is Strange, Love is Stranger Still

a part of “Life is Strange, Love is Stranger Still”, a fictional universe by The5thHorseman.

Slice of Life fanfic, Life is Strange, come inside and see more. OPEN

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Life is Strange, Love is Stranger Still”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Life is Strange, Love is Stranger Still"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Life is Strange, Love is Stranger Still

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:04 pm

Hey there! Bloody Brilliant idea!

Can I play Kate Marsh?

I'd have to say the episode where Max could've saved Kate. Just because it had a good plot and all. As far as Max.Chloe shipping, I never really thought about shipping them before.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby museman on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:10 pm

Could I reserve Chloe?

I guess i would have to say the third episode is my favorite so far. It just left such a cliffhanger with Chloe at the end, and plus I haven't played the fourth one yet.

I don't really have any thoughts of Chloe and Max shipping. At least right now I don't.

museman
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:25 am

So could you guys tell me your love interest?

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:46 am

So try to be done asap, I'm getting there myself and we can start when we are all three done if you guys want.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:14 am

ah, damn! i wanted Kate. not into the other characters enough to RP them unless they are one of the side character i can be more creative with. just in case one of those open up in the future i'll go on ahead and say my favorite episode was 3 & 4. mainly for the bit where Max altered time to save Chloe's dad. the reason why is because it really hit home with me. I had a father that left and didn't come back due to a car accident. so i 100% knew what Chloe was going through. and when she said, "do you know how it feels for you to wait for someone to return and they never do." tugged the hell out of my heart strings.

aaaaanyway.

the only other person i really liked out of the side characters was Stella Hill. she seemed to be the most like me besides Max herself.

EDIT: forgot to speak about max and chloe ship. I'm personally more for Warren and Max because Warren is such a good guy and I'd hate for the "nice guy" to get outdone again by the "badass" of the characters. plus he's done so much for her. so i'm always rooting for ma boy!
Last edited by VincentRayne on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:03 pm

@Vincent You are free to to any character from the series, other than Rachel and the ones taken. I don't know much about Stella since I didn't explore much in my first playthroughs but I intend on going through them again soon. I just put the characters I wanted to see most up just request the character you want then I'll put there stats up

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:25 am

there's a wiki with ALL character details (and it's done really well and has pretty much everything) which is where i'd go to look up characters. i know Stella was also helping Kate through her crisis as well it was just behind the scenes. but yeah, if there's a spot then i'll take Stella if it doesn't get in the way of any original plans you have.

oh and i love the artist you have for Max. he has one of Max and Chloe as well. it would look cool if you added it too your intro page. (only a suggestion)http://pre15.deviantart.net/3649/th/pre/f/2015/170/c/f/max_and_chloe_selfie_by_kr0npr1nz-d8y05vl.jpg

edit: lol. there's only one pic of Stella on all the internet. so if you want extra screen shots just let me know. have the game for pc so i can screen capture.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:39 pm

Thank you for the suggestions!

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:30 pm

@SaxyLady: Yeah so I'm pretty sure the default answer for Kate's theme is Crosses from the LIS soundtrack

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:22 pm

nah. it's definitely Mt. Washington

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!