Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Breedery

The Breedery

a part of “The Breedery”, a fictional universe by WhenWorldsFall.

Kidnapped and taken to another dimension by a vicious species who want the humans for breeding and something much worse! Only the strongest can survive but will they?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Breedery”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Breedery

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:26 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Breedery"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: The Breedery

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:47 am

this looks intriguing. What kind of characters can be played? Must real life/ real people face claims be used?
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:51 am

That's something I wanted to discuss if enough people showed interest. I'm uncertain whether to go with real-life or digital. It's hard because this is a fantasy based story with different species so it might be easier to use digital images.

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:00 am

Digital is good for me. I use anything but real life photos/face claims anything from sketches, comics, paintings, anime, digital dolls, etc . But you are GM, so I thought I'd ask.

in any case, hello there.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:14 am

Cool :)

Hey :) How are you this fine day?

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:21 am

Doing alright, thanks. :D

Should be going to bed, but don't really want to....decisions, decisions.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:06 pm

Who needs sleep :P

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:52 pm

I do.

Could I join in?
The roleplay.
And maybe the conversation.

Anyways, have a great day!

-BurningDark

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:24 am

This looks very interesting, I like the concept you have here very much. I'd be interested in joining in if you'd have me. :)

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:56 am

Of course, what kind of characters is everyone looking at here so I can do reservations and get a good idea of what we need :) just so you all know I'll be taking one of each plus potentially multiple Npc

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:04 pm

I'd be interested in a human female, I'm thinking African American. Has it been decided if we're doing digital or realistic FC's?

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:25 am

I think it was decided that we're going digital, to creat consistency with that of the human and more inhuman based characters

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:27 am

I would love to join in this!
May I reserve a female human?
If so here is her info,
Nama- Tatiana
Ethnicity- Japanese
FC- Nana Osaki
I don't have a computer right now so I will make my character sheet tomorrow at the library .
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:47 am

So many real life images I could use D: no digital...blah!!

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:21 pm

I'm going to also be making a male executioner.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zeph_gm on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:10 am

Hi, loving the megadark theme running here, "Breeding"? damn, I love and hate it but god I love being a villain. Can I please reserve one male Executioner, BTW, what exactly do the Executioners look like? I get they are humanoid, but what distinguishes them? horns? red eyes? fangs? what? just so know how to describe my character. oh and while I am here, I am assuming that this RP is gonna be dark as hell, just going by the intro, I mean, I feel like it is safe to say these human women are pretty much going to be abused, raped and used as baby factories. Am I wrong? did I miss something?
"We stopped looking under the bed for monsters when we realised they were inside us."

zeph_gm
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:29 pm

@gypsy
Okay awesome :)

@zeph

Well...it is dark as hell :) and of course you can reserve :)

Okay well: the average executioner is tall, broad and very strong. They all tend to be muscular as they're constantly doing manual labor. They tend to be dark haired, tanned skinned, tough skinned too. Their eye colours range from shades of violet, red, yellow and orange. The front two teeth on top and bottom of their jaw is exactly like a humans but the rest all come to sharper points including molars.

In reference to the RP being dark as hell, yeah you've got a basic grasp of it :) although over time the executioners have come to making the baby making occasion a little less savage by trying to get to know the breeder prior to the annual breeding. I explained it a little in a pm to someone interested in joining so I'll add that in here too :) however if someone doesn't want to breed with an executioner and charm doesn't work well fuck it, doesn't matter what they think anyway! So yeah you've got the general idea. I'm expecting plenty of questions about this so that it doesn't go the wrong way to what I've got in mind.

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Okay so, here's the private message.

In regards to character interaction, male executioners will be coming down to the level where the captured females are held and groomed for the trials and annual courtship. They visit often at this time of year to get acquainted with the potential girls available, they take the opportunity to charm the girls to sway them into taking part in the trials willingly as well as getting one up on their comrades. If girls prefer them more they will have a larger selection to chose from.

They will also take part in the trials. The very last trial is combat where an executioner must defeat the female he wishes to take as a breeding partner. If he cannot defeat her he simply doesnt deserve someone of her caliber. So in short there will be plenty of opportunities for interaction.

The girls will all be cooped up together, and they will be hugely competing against one another for survival. So they'll be interacting constantly. The female roles are definitely to be considered the main character roles.

#3 In regards to the annual courtship, that will be taking place shortly after characters settle in. This will entail examinations, tests, combat and competitions. The winner can be decided via collaboration and planning or we can do a rock paper scissors style decision. It also depends whether our main characters are against NPC's.

#4 Characters will not be confined to a cell, that would be boring and such a thing would probably kill a roleplay before it even begins!

The finale trials and the annual courtship in general will be a large part of the arc after that those that have survived this will have the best chance and opportunity to try and escape if they still desire to. The A.C (annual courtship) will give people a chance to communicate, develop characters, establish enemies and friendships etc.

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:46 am

I love the way this sounds, it is going to be awesome. I hope Tor is ok, If you need me to change him I will.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:18 pm

Yeah you might need to change him a little in regards to the general descriptions I've posted below :)

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!