Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Galaxy 131

Galaxy 131

a part of “Galaxy 131”, a fictional universe by unseenshadow2.

Welcome to Galaxy 131, the newest galaxy to be traveled to by humanity. Here, you can be anything you want from trade moguls to space-faring pirates!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Galaxy 131”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Galaxy 131

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Galaxy 131"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign." Sovereign, Mass Effect

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Galaxy 131

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:34 pm

This seems very interesting, and I may be interested in joining. However, before I do so, I should ask what sort of reference images you wanted applicants to use in bios. I usually use anime since it's just so damn easy to find, but video game CG or realistic original art shouldn't be a problem. It's just that I'd rather not have to deal with finding pictures of real people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:16 pm

I would like to know that as well, the story has better options then many of the others that I have seen.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:31 pm

I am fine with any art being used, but I find that realistic tends to feel out of place.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:44 pm

This has potential. I hope it takes off for you. Good job.

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:08 am

[Interest intensifies]

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:21 pm

I have to ask, will this have a central plot or setting? These sandbox role-play's are often very tempting but in my experience characters often end up unbalanced and uncoordinated. For example, say we have a pirate lord, a boss of an intergalactic mega corp and a journalist for a news program? A fine story may indeed be written about the adventures of these three characters, but something has to bring them together; otherwise they have no reason to associate with one another.

I am honestly not trying to criticize you, I really like role-playing SF but I can't deny the feeling that I have been down this road before. A ship needs a sea to sail on, but give it too large an ocean and it will eventually get lost.

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:48 pm

I am intending to drop seeds to help direct players to direct the plots of their own characters. For example, Ark appearing in organic controlled sectors may go unnoticed for a while, but then cause a major incident which could draw several characters in nearby systems to become involved with one another. While physical goods cannot travel instantaneously, information can, and that can start many a wheels a rollin.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:55 pm

My planned character may also have a distinctive sub-plot of her own, and may draw in some other characters to pursue her, similarly to how Ark's sudden appearance might cause an incident. Pants, for one thing, will likely be cooperating with me to help get said sub plot moving.

Speaking of her, Astraea's bio is almost done. I've finished the specifications of her ship and most of her own information. I just need to finish writing up her Personality and Backstory.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:56 pm

Update: I've been working on writing some bios for other stuff recently, and also on coordinating the start of our subplot with Pants and Templar. We'll be kicking our intros off shortly, so please just give us a little bit. :3 We are still here, and still planning on posting, so no worries.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:03 pm

My character is unfinished and I apologize for that, at the moment I need to leave. However I will be back to finish him in the morning, or if I can, I will do it with my phone throughout the night.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:13 pm

Oh yeah, it's my turn.

I kinda forgot, sorry! I will get a post up tomorrow, assuming I'm not dragged around until I die. Busy day and whatnot, but I should have enough time. C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:15 pm

Is anyone else having issues with linking images to character sheets, because my attempts with Davin's profile are not going well. I do what I can to link the image and it usually only ends with a blank square on the screen or the underlined "image" tab on the page.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:27 pm

The site you're using to host images may be at fault. I recommend Postimage and Free Image Hosting/imgur.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:38 pm

Alright, I am finishing everything tonight and posting. All this time worrying about getting certain stuff right has wasted more then enough time.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:11 am

Hey everyone! I recently contacted Brat, and he said that he will be without internet for some time. I am also at a point where I don't quite have enough to change the galactic stage at the moment, so feel free to make another round of posts, and I will set up the next big event after that.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:28 pm

Alright, sounds good to me. However, could you wait until Astraea and Kaiden manage to activate Rinshar? We've kind of kept Templar hanging.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:11 am

Completely free tomorrow, so I will definitely surely have the post up! Look forward to it, Fey. :3 <3 XD LOLMAOKAI and other emotes I never use unironically.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:46 am

Alright, for our next post, we should probably just collaborate so as to get everything from Kaiden, Astraea, and Rinshar resolved in one fell swoop. I'll be available most evenings from here on out, as well as all day on saturday and most of the afternoon on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. What times are you guys free?

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unseenshadow2 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Hey all, can I have an update on how the group post is going? I don't want this to die.

unseenshadow2
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!