Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

SCION

Interpersonal Thread

a part of “SCION”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

The organization known as SCION has provided the world's first line of defence against threats from the supernatural for centuries. Do you have what it takes?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “SCION”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Interpersonal Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:50 pm

As requested, here is a thread for prior existing relationships within SCION.

To kick off I threw together a little list. If you have an existing character and want to add them on, fill it out and, next to each name, write your character's feelings toward the member. (And leave their listing out.)

Code: Select all
   [b] How I feel about... [/b]

[list]
[*] Oren Kovalenko:

[*] Kora Norrevinter:

[*]Scarlet Wilkson:

[*]Kate Opal:

[*]Valerie Valentine:

[*]Alexander Wiseman:

[*]Arthur Longbow (Arcturus):

[*]Rafael Alihambra:

[*]Roderic Montana:[/list]

Characters who're new I've left off the list, as characters can develop attitudes toward them in time.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Interpersonal Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebelPride on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:09 pm

ARCTURUS

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: Not the biggest fan of her work, but she's ok.
  • Kora Norrevinter: Respectable, don't speak much with her.
  • Scarlet Wilkson: Reminds me of a female me.
  • Kate Opal: Nice girl, dont know what she is, but nice.
  • Valerie Valentine: Oh the things I'd do for some of her "technology".
  • Alexander Wiseman: Good leader, too much talking.
  • Arthur Longbow (Arcturus): ..
  • Rafael Alihambra: One of my only friends
  • Roderic Montana: Talented on his own, I want him in my squad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RebelPride
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:10 pm

Kora's entry..

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: "She's a soulless reptile and I sort of want to hit her most of the time."
  • Scarlet Wilkson: "Eh. Her way of doing things is not really my style I guess. I like to have more passion for my fighting."
  • Kate Opal: "Okay I guess? I don't even know what she is honestly. Like some kinda gem monster? Makes me think of Steven Universe. That's a weird show...*And then it trails off into Kora's strong, strong opinions on Saturday morning cartoons*
  • Valerie Valentine: "She's cool enough. Though the whole 'succubus' thing makes me a little edgy I guess...but I'm not a dude so I don't see any reason to be worried...it only works on dudes, right?"
  • Alexander Wiseman: "I don't really like vampires. I don't trust them. I especially don't trust Old Ones."
  • Arthur Longbow (Arcturus): "Humans are kinda cute sometimes. Like when they think they're good at waging war."
  • Rafael Alihambra: "How come some spanish dude can do magic with runes and I can't? I call shenanigans."
  • Roderic Montana: "Patronizing human bastard."

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:34 pm

Christina

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: She works with her and respects her as a coworker
  • Kora Norrevinter: I imagine they don't talk much in or out of missions so I'm not sure
  • Scarlet Wilkson: Haven't seen much of her so I'm not too sure
  • Kate Opal: Respects her for what she does, probably some gratitude if she's helped out with a few of Christina's more destructive lab accidents unobtrusively
  • Madison Lovette: They seem to have a similar personal style and both do research, so I think they could be friends at least?
  • Alexander Wiseman: She's probably asked him to help figure out some of the effects her charms might have on vampires
  • Arthur Longbow (Arcturus): Currently dislikes for walking out of the meeting, not sure about generally
  • Rafael Alihambra:Currently dislikes for walking out of the meeting, not sure about generally
  • Roderic Montana: As he appreciates her charms, she likes him.
  • Issac Schofield: Tends to treat him coldly and doesn't fully trust him to watch her back, but pushes this aside in the name of teamwork while on missions. Her reaction stems from his habit of clamming up whenever she enters a room.
  • Fel: Again, as Fel appreciates her charms, Christina likes her
  • Phoebe Stride: I really don;t know about these two at all, I can't seem to get a grip on a possible dynamic ^^;

Trust me, suggestions are very welcome :P
Last edited by ianna_334 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ianna_334
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Booker_Dewit47 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:02 pm

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: "To be honest, she cruel, ruthless, and cold. Kind of reminds me of me when i was her age."
  • Kora Norrevinter: "Shes a little ball of furry Nordic Spitfire, i like her...but she has yet to come to the realization there are monsters bigger then her in this world...and a few others."
  • Scarlet Wilkson: "I don't know much about her, but she resembles Arc to a degree."
  • Kate Opal: "I respect her, being the only thing at S.C.I.O.N older then me, I think she holds knowledge even I don't know."
  • Valerie Valentine: "I like her. Not the first Succubus I have met, but by fa the nicest."
  • Alexander Wiseman: "Another Vampiro, appears to be old, but i think hes hiding something"
  • Arthur Longbow (Arcturus): "I like him. Hes the only one i can level with."
  • Rafael Alihambra: Dont ask what i think of my self.
  • Roderic Montana:
"Hes clever, il give him that."
Life is but a sea of evil hell fire and brimstone, and it is only up to you weather you fight it and stay true, or accept it and let it control you...But it either the beginning of an golden era, or the beginning of the end for us all...

Booker_Dewit47
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXcandlejackXx on Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:28 am

[list]
* Oren Kovalenko: Professionally he has nothing but respect for the woman. Personally he finds her thought process disturbing and is generally creeped out by her, he has a wavering trust about her simply because he doesn't understand her motives.

*Kora Norrevinter:She's a reckless, loud mouth who thinks she can do what she wants with no consequences. That all said he's happy she's on their side.

*Scarlet Wilkson: Elusive , can't really say one thing or another about the girl.

*Kate Opal: He enjoys Kate's company but doesn't seek it out often.

*Madison Lovette: Issac trust Lovette more than most, and has been known to play along with his games sometime. He thinks the man is a bit eccentric but lovable.

*Alexander Wiseman: He's not spoken to the man often.

*Arthur Longbow (Arcturus): He finds the lad to be extremely reckless and wonders how he has lived so long. He doesn't mind talking to him but finds him annoying in long doses. He likes his taste in firearms tho, even if Issac thinks Arc likes them for the wrong reasons or has little understanding behiend them.

*Rafael Alihambra: Depends on how level headed the man wants to be that day. Respect non the less , but doesn't trust the man.

*Roderic Montana: A fellow, well grounded solider , Issac trust Montana more than most to cover his back. Personally, Issac is jealous of him because of his feelings for stride, but out of respects hides these negative feelings.

*Fel: Issac has a huge soft spot for Fel simply because of her nature, He trust her as a close friend and console. She is one of the few people he could be open with about his issues, even if it is begrudgingly. He feels a strong desire to protect the kindhearted Fallen.

*Phoebe Stride: Issac's best friend who he's been crushing on for a while. He can't figure out if it's just a fondness based on their friendship or if it's the starting symptoms of romance. He trust stride unconditionally and would go out of his way to protect her above nearly any other team mate.

*Christina Taroni : Issac finds the girl fine enough as a person, if a bit icy. He doesn't understand why she's involved with SCION. He respects her space as it seems that she doesn't want anything to do with him.

*Crystal : He finds her to be one of the most up-and-comming recruits. He wonders about her past and what not and why the way she is but doesn't wish to pry after having ran her off once or twice with his teasing.

*Jonah Tanner( and the other boy) : He finds both of the two 'boys' to be very... rash and ignorant. No trust level.

xXcandlejackXx
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:53 pm

Madisonā€™s entry...

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: Personally, I donā€™t really have much of a problem with he! Sure, sheā€™s a little...rough around the edges, but sheā€™s a hard worker. Iā€™m a bit concerned for her, though; if she plans on spending the rest of her existence like she is now, sheā€™s certainly not going to enjoy it!
  • Kora Norrevinter: Koraā€™s of the louder sort, but sheā€™s definitely a Norrevinter. While her attitude makes it a bit difficult for me to get proper information from her, itā€™s only to be expected, I think. Sheā€™s more of a fighter than a socialite, which makes sense.
  • Issac Schofield: To be honest, him being among SCIONā€™s fighters sort of confuses me. He exhibits heavy signs of PTSD, which could easily be triggered out in the field...Iā€™d rather him work back at base as a trainer, but itā€™s not my call. Otherwise, I think heā€™s a pretty friendly guy!
  • Alexander Wiseman: Ah, one of the Old Ones that have decided to join SCION! I think heā€™s a bit too serious, but it helps him with his job, at least. Iā€™d love to get a better look in his head, what with him being around for so long.
  • Arthur Longbow (Arcturus): For being a human, heā€™s incredibly vicious. I would have expected him to be among the number of supernaturals that SCION has recruited, but apparently not. He seems to exhibit signs of sociopathy, but as long as he does his job properly, I can see why SCION keeps him around.
  • Rafael Alihambra: The runemaster. I sort of feel like his age has made him a bit on the big-headed side, but Iā€™m extremely curious about the magic thatā€™s kept him fresh for so long. How he acts around me is hilarious, too, so I donā€™t mind him too much.
  • Roderic Montana: One of the other immortal humans around base. Montanaā€™s excellent company- very polite!- although he certainly acts his age. I enjoy working with him; provides some good conversation.
  • Christina Eberhart-Taroni: Let me first compliment Christina on her fashion sense, then go on to add itā€™s refreshing knowing someone who I can actually have discussions with about clothes and makeup. Despite the number of women around base, sheā€™s one of the few who actually wears skirts of her own volition! Her charms are also quite impressive, as well.
  • Phoebe Stride: Phoebe acts like she was ripped straight from a cheesy 70s action movie, and thatā€™s pretty funny. Good fighter, at any rate, but Iā€™m rather curious about the...relationship between her parents.
  • Fel: Such a sweet girl. Iā€™ve spoken to her on numerous occasions, and sheā€™s always been so welcoming and pleasant. Sheā€™s been a great addition to the base, and I donā€™t doubt that sheā€™ll continue to be in the future.
  • Derrick: Ah, Avalon! Good company, I have to say. He's cold at times, but that just makes it all the more entertaining when he finally cracks a little.
Last edited by Miss Echo on Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:57 pm

Strideā€™s entry...

How I feel about...

• Oren Kovalenko: Damn good at what she does, but a complete bitch.
  • Kora Norrevinter: I donā€™t care what she says, Queen is the shit, and they made some of the best classics. No way in hell a buncha screaminā€™ ā€˜bout bears nā€™ dogs is better than them..*cue lengthy rant about how her music is obviously better than death metal* ...but yeah, sheā€™s good to be ā€˜round, ā€˜sides that.
  • Issac Schofield: ā€˜Spite being a whiny lilā€™ bitch sometimes, I donā€™t have much of a problem with ā€˜em. ā€˜s a pretty cool guy to hang out with, and I donā€™t mind beinā€™ on a mission with ā€˜em.
  • Alexander Wiseman: What is with so many immortals actinā€™ like patronizing dicks? Fine, I get it, youā€™re ā€œold nā€™ wise nā€™ weā€™re all children to yaā€, but ya donā€™t have to act so high nā€™ mighty ā€˜bout itā€¦*is technically immortal, herself*
  • Arthur Longbow (Arcturus): Heā€™s fucking nuts! Good fighter, but damn. Hasnā€™t shot any of his team yet, though, so Iā€™m fine workinā€™ with ā€˜em.
  • Rafael Alihambra: Food stealing, magical roofie bastard, walkinā€™ ā€˜round like he owns the damn place...asshole.
  • Roderic Montana: Good to work with nā€™ all, but heā€™s still a dick. Acts like Iā€™m a rookie all the time- I joined a year after that bastard! Just ā€˜cause heā€™s an ā€œimmortal humanā€ or whatever doesnā€™t mean heā€™s better than me.
  • Christina Eberhart-Taroni: No real problem with her. Charmsā€™re useful as hell, but I donā€™t like usinā€™ ā€˜em much. Nice nā€™ all, but I donā€™t wanna have to owe her anythinā€™.
  • Madison Lovette: Look, I got used to his ā€œdressinā€™ like a chickā€ thing a long time ago, but his weird friendly shit still gets me. Always actinā€™ like everyoneā€™s his pal or some shit...
  • Fel: Eh, sheā€™s pretty niceā€¦Just wish sheā€™d stop tryinā€™ to poke her nose in my business so much. *grumbles*
  • Derrick: Bastard has a worse taste in music than Kora does. Who the fuck still plays polka? Gotta give 'em credit in what he does, though.
Last edited by Miss Echo on Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowhope on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:54 am

How Derrick Avalon feels about...

Oren Kovalenko: Always professional and punction while a bit sarcastic the honesty is appreciated. Oren is always a pleasure to deal with.

Kora Norrevinter: While Kora can be grating at times with all her socializing nonsense I find the born wolf amusing. Especially when she goes on her tangents and slips into norse. Overall I would admit we are friends.

Alexander Wiseman: He can be a little old fashioned at times but in the end he holds an old world wisdom that I can respect.

Arthur Longbow (Arcturus): Unprofessional and prone to going on solo missions, he is not someone I trust to watch my back.

Issac Schofield: Issac is one of the more reliable scion agents and I trust him not to mess up missions.

Rafael Alihambra: Rafael is very much a dark ages wizard, really the man needs a chaperon any time he goes somewhere just to help him navigate modern customs. Oh and I know he spys on me and the rest of the base. Raf is the sole reason I keep a shield up at all times on base and keep wards in my room so he can not watch me.

Roderic Montana: Montana is one of the most reliable people and scion. While Montana sometimes has issues with following orders the man will always do his best to save those assigned to a group with him and that is commendable.

Christina Eberhart-Taroni: Ah a fellow sorcerer that isn't stuck in the dark ages. Her charms are creative and is a joy to talk to about spells.

Crystal: Newbie with a chip on her shoulder, she is one of the many who start here this way. I'll observe her behavior to see if she becomes anything with time.

Stride: She has horrible taste in music and is fun to argue with.

Fel: A useful healer, though I am not a fan of her personal decision to ask about my private life.

Madison: I honestly don't care what he wears as long as he gets his job done. While he can be over excitable and nosy at times his intuition and knowledge is invaluable. I can really respect the man, and I must say wearing a white skirt after labor day is pretty ballsy.
Last edited by shadowhope on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

shadowhope
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowhope on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:17 am

How Crystal feels about...

Oren Kovalenko: Is a glorious sarcastic bitch who is hysterical when her sarcasm isn't pointed at me.

Kora Norrevinter: Avoiding

Alexander Wiseman: eh he is interesting pretty old school and gives off a classic mafia vibe

Arthur Longbow (Arcturus): Crazy Canadian Rambo who is a dam good fighter. If I ever was in a shootout I'd want him on my side.

Issac Schofield: Issac is.... I really don't know about him. He is friendly and funny but at the same time he can be a big intensive jerk. However I do consider the man an older brother who is occasionally an asshole.

Rafael Alihambra: With all the magic this dude throws around I'm surprised he doesn't sparkle like a magic faerie from the movies.

Roderic Montana: Montana is a pretty cool guy. Though he is a super intense teacher that really pushes you to do your best. It really is thanks to him I'm ready for the field so soon.

Christina Eberhart-Taroni: Her charms are freaking awesome but she kinda reminds me of Hermonie Granger from Harry Potter.

Derrick Avalon: Men in Black over there is kinda intimidating, I tend to avoid dealing with him as he creeps me out.

Stride: Stride is the coolest person in this joint she is fun to hang out with and pretty awesome. I consider her a big sister.

Fel: I prefer to avoid her as the knowing looks I get from her make me feel really uncomfortable.

Madison: Can be hard to understand and is relentless in drilling cryptic knowledge into my head. He is tough but fair and is easy to talk to about things.

shadowhope
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowhope on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:26 am

[b] How Fel feels about [\b]

Fel likes and trusts everyone but especially likes and trusts Montana.

Currently she is disappointed in Arcturus but still cares about his well being.

Sorry there is not a more detailed description for everyone but I really did not feel like writing a detailed description of her liking every scion character and considering them her friend.

shadowhope
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!