Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

WildOak Asylum

WildOak Asylum

a part of “WildOak Asylum”, a fictional universe by Skykoko.

The only ones who truly know the horrors of WildOak are the ones labeled as 'insane'. They accept only the whimsical; and they show no mercy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “WildOak Asylum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

WildOak Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:53 am

Hello all.

Thank you for taking interest in this RP; go ahead and ask any questions you might have, or reserve a role!

And to anyone that got the Ratched reference; Kudos!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: WildOak Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:44 am

Hi, I'd love to reserve a patient role, if that's okay :D I'll complete the CS some time tonight
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby #Eate# on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:22 am

May I reserve a paitent role? I also have a question. On the character info, what do you mean by tale?

#Eate#
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:25 pm

@ Lorawr

Of course. I haven't had time to put up the rules yet, but in them it shall state you have a four-day time limit to finish. :)

@#Eate#

Read the Psyche and Perceptions area.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:14 pm

Hi i'd love To reserve a role the Cs will be done today if not tommorow

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:37 pm

@Nosyfatguy

Unfortunately, I can't accept you without personal invite or if you give me the passwords scattered throughout the intro and rules. Most people gave them to me by IM. Please at least look over my rules; they're important after all.

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:06 am

I did read the rules you see, but i looked at every one else rules and thought you didn't really need to put it in. I apologies i'll pm you them.

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Alright, thanks. I just like making sure people are actually gonna stick around. :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Can I use this? :D

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:03 pm

Yep. That's fine.

Ahaha that signature again, Phantom. Lawl. <3

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Ok; I think we should start in on the relations, for those who are finished, while the rest finish theirs. On the main page, the second code part, just put that at the end of your character page; you can look at one of my characters for reference if the explanation isn't clear enough. I'm adding that section to them right after I finish typing this. :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:34 pm

Whelp, looks like I am back, Skykoko :3 thanks for the remake and invitation. ^^ I'll most likely get the character in tomorrow or Friday. ^^
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:35 pm

QUESTION!
I see there is another potential member with Red Riding Hood as their tale.
Does this mean our histories have to mesh? I'm cool with that if that's the case. I have no idea.
I'm just pumped for this party to start, you know? :3

Royalburden
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Nah, they don't, though you can work that out with the player if you want to. I have two, both with Peter Pan, but they have totally different backstories, taking the 'twist' in completely different directions. So you don't have to. That would be part of 'relations' too - if they know each other previously, how they get along, etc. If you want them to have a shared past, go ahead and contact Phantom about it and stuff, if you think it would be interesting and all. :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:48 am

Hey Sky <3
My favourite Disney movie is Beauty & the Beast and Hercules.
I'd like to reserve a patient spot and if all goes well I may make a Warden too.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:30 pm

All right sky! I updated my character sheet and put it up :3 I am done. I just need to find some songs that suit him XP

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:46 pm

Mmk. Good job on everything so far, everyone! ^.^

@FaddedFox, @Applesauce
I need a 250x150 for the front page from both of you. Your characters are both very well done! :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:16 pm

APPLE! WOOT! So glad you're joining this one!

Seems like we have people filing on in, does this mean we get to start soon? I'm pumped!
I changed the disorders for my character to ones that suited him and his actions better.
I'm quite excited :3

Royalburden
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Ok; relations suggestions for my own characters. This one is for Ki.

@Lorawr
I think Ki and Lillian would get along; Ki's kind of dense, and she is very straightforward, blunt; Ki's the same way. Thus, I think they would be on ok terms. What do you think?

@Phantom's Sword
I don't think Wolf and Ki would get on too well; Ki has no aversion to causing harm and is rather used to blood, which it would seem is something that Wolf doesn't involve herself with. However, you mentioned in the personality that she might end up relying on those with no ulterior motive; Ki is abrasive and antisocial, he would definitely not hide his thoughts on someone to spare their feelings. So, I don't know wether Wolf would be terrified of him or follow him around like a duckling; either one he would find annoying. X)
Also, the reason I have not approved yet is that her history is missing; remember to base it on the tale!

@FaddedFox
As for Ki and Adair, it's really up to you; on the one hand they're both quiet so I think they wouldn't interact much, mostly just in passing; Adair doesn't start fights, whereas Ki has no such aversion and is used to them. As for Roland, he would totally piss Ki the hell off. Ki doesn't like people trying to get close to him. So, 1 - he would hate Roland and harm him if he tried to go near him, and Adair would know better than to get to close; or 2 - Ki would make use of him to stir up trouble for entertainment, so therefore would allow him the privilege of tagging along with him if he wanted to, though would still shove him off if Roland were to try and touch him. This one would also apply by extension to Adair.

@Royalburden
Ki would totally hate David. Ki is actually rather smart, and can respect intelligence to an extent; though due to Ki's rather violent past, he and David would probably have an understanding. They's probably get into fights often and torment each other, but I think they'd refrain from killing each other, because they know then there would be no one who accepted that sort of thing as 'normal' for them.

@Applesauce
As with above, again, I think Ki and Emmett would have an understanding. I think they would be rivals, or a sort; Ki has no aversion to violence, though he also doesn't seek it out. Ki actually likes debate and manipulation games, Emmett's sarcasm would be a source of amusement in the dull Asylum, and both of them like messing with people so they might even have a comrade. However unlike Emmett is is astoundingly hard for Ki to make an actual attachment to someone, so it wouldn't go so far that they'd be fully against eliminating each other if the situation arose. What do you think?

Skykoko
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:04 pm

I was waiting for that PM from Royal. I'm all for a shared bio with David and Wolf, though I have a bio in mind if we decide against it. Going once, Going twice

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!