Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Storm Shield - A New Beginning

Relationship Thread

a part of “Storm Shield - A New Beginning”, a fictional universe by Lostsoulsbleed.

A Fairy Tail Universe FanFic RP.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Storm Shield - A New Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:55 pm

FORMAT
Code: Select all
[center][img]GIF/Pic,Preferably 500x###[/img][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][img]FONTMEME[/img] OR [size=200]your character's name[/size]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][size=85]◑ = Neutral || ☺ = Friends || ☺☺☺ = Best Friends || ☠ = Enemies/Rivals || ღ = Crush/Attracted to || ♥ = Romantic Interest/Dating[/size]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
|| Character Name ||
(Emoticon here)
(Optional character quote)
(Descripition of relationship)[/center]

Due to most of the characters either not knowing or barely knowing each other the relationship descriptions can be susbsituted with general opinions according to what they have heard/know about the other person.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:24 pm

Guildmaster Roran Ellian

◑ = Neutral || ☺ = Friends || ☺☺☺ = Best Friends || ☠ = Enemies/Rivals || ღ = Crush/Attracted to || ♥ = Romantic Interest/Dating

|| Zayne ||
☺☺☺
"I know I can't protect him from everything, and I know for one so young he is incredibly capable and unbelievably independent, but that doesn't mean I can't do a few little things to make sure he doesn't run into a situation he is not ready for alone".
Family, like a son to him.

|| Amaya "Rin" Miyuzaki ||

"She might not seem like it, but I can tell she does care. You just need to give her time just like everyone else, because everyone moves at their own pace. And when she is ready to open up, I will be there to listen".
While not too close, Roran would say they are close enough to say there is some level as friendship, though he sees everyone in the Guild as family.

|| Oliver Laece ||
◑/☺
"She shouldn't push people away, but I am sure she will learn that herself at her own pace. Everyone needs their freedom, after all, and cannot be rushed".
While not warm, they respect each other at the very least.

|| Tatuso Dread ||
☺☺
"Zayne's best friend, and Zayne is typically a good judge of character, so that is good enough for me".
Good friends, high respect between them.

|| Okito Sougo ||
(Emoticon here)
(Descripition of relationship)

|| Solstice ||
☺☺
"He is a good man, and a creator. I see a bright future for him as a Wizard...and a friend".
Roran both likes and respects him, and likes it if he helps influence Zayne in a positive way a little.

|| Fadil Layth ||
◑/☺
"Not much of a talker, but that does not mean he is silent. He speaks loudly, in other ways, and when he is ready, I will be there to listen to his whole story. He respects me, and I respect him, and so I will wait, listening to what he says with his actions and expressions until he is ready to use his words".
While maybe not friends, the two respect each other. Roran accepts this, but whenever Fadil wishes, Roran has made sure he knows that he would be there to listen.

|| Mehavian ||
(Emoticon here)

|| Akane Kendale ||
☺☺☺
"She has a good head, a good heart, and a good will. Even if people might find her honestly hurtful or annoying, you cannot argue that she is a good person worthy of respect".
Good friends, high respect for her.

Zayne

◑ = Neutral || ☺ = Friends || ☺☺☺ = Best Friends || ☠ = Enemies/Rivals || ღ = Crush/Attracted to || ♥ = Romantic Interest/Dating

|| Guildmaster Roran Ellian ||
☺☺☺
"He has been nice to be. And while I know he almost certainly never will, I am afraid he might one day abandon me too. But right now, being a part of this Guild, having been trained and occasionally recieving further training from him, it feels good...like I have a family that I can at least try to believe won't abandon me. ANd even if he does not know it, I thank him for that every day".
Zayne sees Roran as a father figure, the second he has ever had. He trusts Roran, though he wont always tell him everything, and he occasionally gets annoyed at him for some things. But Zayne sees him as family.

"We might not talk a lot, or have much in common, or seemingly communicate or get along, but we respect each other. Isn't that enough to call her a friend?"
Friends, if only barely, and mostly from respect.

|| Oliver Laece ||

"She keeps pushing me away, no matter how friendly I try to be. No one should be alone, even if they don't realize it".
Neutral, despite Zayne's best attempts.

|| Tatuso Dread ||
☺☺☺
"Tatuso is kinda like the older brother I never had, and the one that helps me and that I am close to and am friends with, not the more negative brother relationship you sometimes see. Plus, he is another Dragon Slayer, close to my age, is in a similar situation, and is fun to hang out with!"
Zayne and Tatuso are best friends, and other then Roran, is probably the person Zayne is closest to.

|| Okito Sougo ||
(Emoticon here)

|| Solstice ||
☺☺☺
"Friendly people just get along, even if they seem like polar opposites otherwise. Get what I am saying?"
Zayne and Sol are really great friends, despite being polar opposites mostly. It helps they are both really friendly.

|| Fadil Layth ||
☺/◑
"So far, he has never spoken with me. But that doesn't mean I will just let him push me away. If there is one thing I have learned, you always have to be there for people close to you, and being a part of a guild means you are a part of a second family, and I intend to make sure I am close to every member of my family....so that I can help them when they need it so I won't lose anyone else...."
Neutral, though Zayne tries to get closer to him just like everyone else.

|| Mehavian ||
(Emoticon here)

|| Akane Kendale ||
☺☺
"Nice person when you get to know her. Brutally honest at times, but that is not always a bad thing".
Zayne thinks she is a good person, and is good friends with her.
Last edited by Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:57 am

◑ = Rin || ☺ = Zayne || ☺☺☺ = Roran || ☠ = Fadil|| ღ = Crush/Attracted to= Most women in the guild || ♥ = None so far

||Okita Sougo ||

''....''
|| Guildmaster Roran Ellian ||
☺☺☺
[Color=000000]''A good friend of mine in the guild, who knows I might still have been in the dumpster without him''[/color]
Perharps Okita's best friend in the guild, and best teacher. He gets on very fine terms with Roran, even though they don't speak too much to eachother. He'll send him the occasional hello and so on but that's what he likes about their relationship.

"Not much of a speaker, but aren't we all.."
Okita's never seen too much of Rin, and he doubts she has either. She's spending time in her room, Okita's out on missions. But he's sure if he got to know her, they could have a friendly relationship

|| Oliver Laece ||
"Never heard too much.."
well what to say, a good looking woman. Okita has the slightiest bit of attraction towards her, but nothing he could take to the serious level because he's not that type of guy. He's thrown a couple of waves and hi's at her from time to time.

|| Tatuso Dread ||
☺☺☺
"Fiesty munchkin.."
Tatsuo's a lost cause in Okita's mind. A short tempered ill mannered little boy. Perharps there's hope for him, but Okita finds it very dim. He's looked at the kid a couple of times or so. But never once spoken.

|| Solstice ||

Okita has a neutral bond with solstice. He admires his work in art, its very beautiful. Personally Okita has yet to speak to him, but his sure they would enjoy each others company.

|| Fadil Layth ||
"Up for a spar then big guy..."
Fadil is Okita's unsung rival. Thought Fadill may know or not, there personality dont differ entirely. From time to time Okita challenges Fadil to a spar, even though he knows he can't go par with him yet. Okita thinks it's healthy to have a rival, it gives you the ability to aim higher.

|| Mehavian ||
"The tacos he makes certainly are enjoy able, especially for the ravens when they eat the crumbs."
Wip

|| Akane Kendale ||
☺☺
Last edited by nosyfatguy on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ari_Of_FairyTail on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:24 pm

Akane Kendale

|| Guild Master Roran ||
☺☺☺
"I definitely wouldn't be able to do a lot if it wasn't for Guild Master Roran. He has helped me when I needed it the most and wouldn't want to be anywhere else than in his guild."
Sees Roran as a fatherly figure that she can always rely on.

|| Amaya ||

"I'm not saying I don't like her, but she just seems standoffish to me. Maybe doing a couple of missions together we could become friends."
Would like to get to know her a little better and maybe form a team with her.

|| Oliver ||

"She reminds me of myself when I first joined the Guild, so I like to try to talk to her and be her friend as much as possible."
Oliver is someone that Akane believes she can change and make more comfortable with the Guild and Guild Mates.

|| Zayne ||
☺☺☺
"Zayne is admirable for how hard he works. He always makes an effort to include people. People say he seems to happy, but everyone needs a little pick up every day and I'm glad to say he is mine."
Sees Zayne as someone to make her laugh or smile whenever she is having a rough day.

|| Tatsuo ||

"That pipsqueak can't go two seconds without breaking something or eating dirt. It's like he's a five-year old trapped in a seven-year old's body. It's impossible to tell what's next with him and he throws a fit when I call him short."
Tatsuo is someone to butt heads with and to let off some steam. If they are speaking to each other, it's usually chalked full of insults or yelling.

|| Okita ||

"Really dark looking dude, but from what I gathered he's actually a really nice guy. I'm not to fond of the spooky stuff but I am interested in the magic itself."

|| Solstice ||
(Emoticon here)

|| Fadil ||
(Emoticon here)

|| Mehavian ||
(Emoticon here)

|| Akane ||

"I am my own worst enemy. The only obstacle I have to overcome to get better is myself."
Akane sees herself as a challenger, someone to always get better than.
Last edited by Ari_Of_FairyTail on Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wanna peel your skin off

Ari_Of_FairyTail
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:52 pm

Just as a not to everyone (Sorry I forgot to add this to the format) Please put quotes in the character's speech text color.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:17 pm

*Is bad with colors, and does not have speech colors of his own*

Though, I actually should so people can differentiate between Zayne and Roran.

Unfortunately, the only color I see working for Zayne is red.....and we have many reds.

Oh well, I have one thing on my side! You all know hexcolors and use those! I don't, so ima just put the actual word of the color! :3 Red for Zayne, YellowGreen for Roran. :) (Yellow was too bright)

Maybe any continuation of this conversation should be moved to the OOC thread though. :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:44 am

Oliver Laece

◑ = Neutral || ☺ = Like || ✗ = Dislike || ☠ = Enemies/Rivals || ♕ = Respect || ♥ = Romantic Interest

|| Roran Ellian ||
◑/♕
'Don't got blind devotion to the man or anythin', but he's alright.'
Having been faced with prejudiced, judgmental assholes who think it's some kind of alien thing to prefer solitude, it's nice to meet a guild master who actually respects your damn philosophies and doesn't go about spouting guild propaganda in the hopes of pressuring you into becoming another on of those drones who chant one of us like they're part of a fucking cult. In all honesty Oliver wouldn't go around claiming allegiance to Roran in any way, but she isn't ashamed to say that, out of all the boss-men she's met so far, he's a chill dude worthy of her so-so respect.

|| Zayne ||

'Just another pipsqueak the equivalent of a human-sized mosquito; buzzing around and annoying people.'
If it sounds like Oliver hasn't got anything positive to say about Zayne it's because... Well, she doesn't. In desperate attempts to avoid his clingy attitude and talks of guilds are a family, she's found he's nothing more than a pest that is trying too hard to befriend everyone and their dog, a blind optimist and overall someone Oliver wouldn't want to be around for more than five seconds. She isn't completely heartless, though, and usually tries to leave on a relatively neutral note as opposed to sending the kid running to his surrogate dad because "the lady said mean things". If only he'd get the message...

|| Rin Miyuzaki ||
◑/☺
'Don't see the problem, really. Bit stone-faced, sure, but at least she's honest about it.'
Fully on board with the live and let live mentality, Oliver's not exactly feeling the bad vibes everyone else seems to be getting when Rin's in the room. Wholly approves of her attitude, rather (minus the grump). In all honesty, they don't talk on a regular basis, and only really meet face-to-face when either her or Oliver happen to need some back-up slaying imaginary dragons. It's far from a friendship, and it's probably some weird kind of kinship. Them against the world, eh? Yeah, right...

|| Tatsuo Dread ||

'Tough as a rock, apparently, but just as intelligent too.'
There are people Oliver wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole, Tatsuo is someone she wouldn't want to touch with a ten-foot pole that's sterilized. She hasn't had the unfortunate chance to see the great Tatsuo at work, and she'd be glad to miss many more chances if she's got anything to say about it. He's not unlike a greedy little runt, always screaming, always a pretend know-it-all and, quite frankly, it makes her head throb. It wouldn't bother her so much if he didn't do it while she was in the same room.

|| Okita Sougo ||

'Haven't got something against him, I guess.'
Another one of those quiet types, Oliver's sure she'll get to meet this fellow some time. They always do end up bothering her anyway, so it's pretty much an inevitability. But with that said, from what she's heard about him, Okita doesn't sound too terrible.

|| Solstice ||
◑/☺
'Yeah, this kid got his priorities straight.'
Solstice is the perfect blend between serious and... not so serious. Most of the time, anyway. But Oliver'd rather be met with a sarcastic quip (at least she can laugh that off no problem) than another one of those nagging finger-wiggles because you did something wrong, and thus far she hasn't received any of the latter from mister frost. He's cool.

|| Fadil Layth ||

'Not unlike talking to a brick wall, that.'
Fadil's... Eh, Oliver hasn't got much to say about someone who's got about as much personality as they've got vocabulary. Or maybe that's the problem, and Fadil's just a mute who can only communicate in grunts and sighs. Wouldn't be that odd, really. She can't say anything bad about him. He don't bother her, she don't bother him and that works just fine.

|| Mehavian ||
Status
'Quote'
(Description)

|| Akane Kendale ||
◑/✗
'Could do with a little less armchair psychologist, but I've had worse.'
Out of all the people trying to play the designated mother/father bear, Akane is probably the lesser evil and hasn't made Oliver's avoid like the plague list quite yet. By a hair, really, but she figured there's gotta be at least someone positive to off-set her usual cynical outlook. And while there's definitely room to tone down the friendly-face-treatment (heck, they're not friends so don't try to cuddle up with her or anything), she'd rather be stuck having to hunt the monster of the day with Miss Mother Earth than any other sunny-side up friend addict.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!