Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crossroads Academy

Crossroads Academy

a part of “Crossroads Academy”, a fictional universe by Sophiex.

Following the lives of the students at Crossroads Academy

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crossroads Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Crossroads Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:22 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Crossroads Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sophiex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Crossroads Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:47 am

post removed
*please ignore*
Last edited by lightningpoint on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:30 am

I'd like to reserve a Royal with the FC of Sara Fabel
I might make a second character but I want to wait and see if I'll have the time to post for him/her

P.S.-If you think she looks too old I'll use Taylor Momsen.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:57 am

I would love a royal Jock/Prep. FC: Logan Browning
ImageImage

And I might take a second character. Undecided.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:49 am

Reservations have been noted :)

Lostsoulbleed: I don't think that the face claim is too old looking! She may not work as a royal though, since we're going by the very stereotypical high school cliques where the kids who are prim and proper looking, with their designer bags and all come at the top ;D.

Simple: The Royals, Preps and Jocks are all at the top of the social ladder, but are separate cliques. Which clique would she be a part of?

Sophiex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:21 pm

Whoops. She is a Prep then. And I want a Nerd as well. FC: Dylan O' Brien (edit)
Last edited by Simple_Imperfections on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby J.D. on Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:23 pm

Hey there I'm looking to join and wanted to know if two characters would be alright?
I'd like the female to be a Hipster, FC: Ebba Zingmark

However, in regards to the male could I use Issa Thompson. I was thinking of making him a Thespian (in the terms that he will be pursuing a career in acting.) though if he doesn't quite fit the stereotypes there I'll go with something like Outcast or Jock (those are basically my second and third choices lol)

As you can tell IM SO BAD AT FINDING FACE CLAIMS.

J.D.
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby illusivedreamer on Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:07 pm

Ooh, I'm gonna throw in a female Jock if that's alright.

FC: Naya Rivera

illusivedreamer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:50 pm

@Sophiex
I'd like to reserve two characters, if I may.

Face Claim Candice Accola, who will be a royal and head cheerleader along with the possibly of being The Queen Bee? :/

Face Claim Jacob Artist, who will be a Thespian.

I might reserve another character when I get these two done. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:39 pm

Sunshine, I had someone express interest in being the Queen Bee via PM, so unless she backs out, that role will be taken for now, but head of the cheer team is perfectly fine :)!

All new reservations have been noted too!

Also, as side notes, please remember to use detail in your CS! I haven't written with a lot of you, so I don't know your style and what you're capable of! I want this to be a literate roleplay so please display your talents in your CS :D!

And as noted in the intro, all reservations will be held for 5 days. I think this is more than enough time to finish the CS, since as you saw, it wasn't extensive. If you don't finish within that time frame and don't PM me, the reservation will be discarded. I don't want to have to chase people down to finish characters because it just suggests that you probably won't be a consistent poster once we start.

Sophiex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flighty on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:07 pm

I would like to reserve characters with Neels Visser and Taylor Hill face claims!
"Maybe when we die, the first thing we’ll say is, ‘I know this feeling. I was here before.’"
— Don DeLillo, White Nois

Flighty
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sethwy91 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:17 pm

I would love to join this kind of roleplay. Hope it's ok if, for now anyway, I only do one character.

FIRST: Jonnie Walker | 17 | Closet Gay | Jock | FC: Taylor Lautner

If I really like this place, I'll probably make another. When do you want us to start submitting character sheets?

sethwy91
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:28 pm

sethwy91: People have already started submitting characters, so feel free to start now :). We have 6 WIPs so far.

Sophiex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:52 am

Wow we need more guys... lol

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:18 am

Right now we have reservations posted for 6 boys and 7 girls, I believe, but yes, feel free to double up and make males or invite people that you think would enjoy the roleplay :).

Sophiex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:34 am

post removed
*please ignore*
Last edited by lightningpoint on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:41 am

So I finished Farrah Hart. I turned her in and she is ready for acceptance -only if you like her of course GM- and I can't wait to get started.

Plotting! I love plotting. So if you have ides just PM me or @Simple me here and I will respond to you.

I will work on my male character tomorrow!!! Yay!

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sethwy91 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:34 am

@Sophiex Awesome. Also what's the rating of this roleplay? Like I'm guessing not R lol. But I'd it PG? PG-13?

Mainly I'm just curious about what's off limits as far as the topics we can roleplay about. Like drug use or sexuality.

sethwy91
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby illusivedreamer on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:39 pm

Esperanza Ramos is finished. I'm willing to discuss relationships in PMs as well.

illusivedreamer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:07 pm

I'm going to look over sheets tonight when I get home :). Thanks for finishing them.

@sethwy: Anything that would occur in normal teenagers' lives is fine with me. The only limits I'll set are the ones that the website as a whole sets, so yeah, swearing, romance, violence, drugs, etc. are all certainly fine to a degree, so long as it works with the story!

Sophiex
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!