Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outcasters AU: Atonement

Relationship Discussion

a part of “Outcasters AU: Atonement”, a fictional universe by Kaeru.

{ 104 posts | inactive }

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Outcasters AU: Atonement”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Mon May 02, 2016 3:55 am

As per suggestion, this is a more group-friendly way to discuss character relationships with one another, if you so wish to.

I'm not creating a full sheet for it, though. You guys can work that stuff out yourselves.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Re: Relationship Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wade on Mon May 02, 2016 4:31 am

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! *dances*

I'll give some other peeps some time to wake up (timezones, ugh) and get some ideas before I start rambling on about relations and give you all virtual headaches.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wade
Member for 8 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Mon May 09, 2016 4:56 pm

It's been near enough a week :P How long do we need to wake up :3

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Tue May 10, 2016 2:50 am

I'm gonna need a bit more time, I'm not entirely sure I'm awake yet.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Tue May 10, 2016 3:02 am

I could believe that

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Tue May 10, 2016 3:06 am

Yes, thank you.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelSpirit on Wed May 11, 2016 9:04 pm

Lez be real,

are any of us ever actually awake?

AngelSpirit
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu May 12, 2016 12:47 am

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wade on Thu May 12, 2016 10:08 am

I don't know what I've gotten myself into, do I? XD

Wade
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Thu May 12, 2016 10:20 am

Definitely not, none of you guys do :-D

Also why is Scotland so warm? I was told it was cold here! :'( fucking British weather

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wade on Thu May 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Same here. It's supposed to rain during summer in Britain, damnit!

Wade
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Thu May 12, 2016 1:16 pm

Lol I came from Belfast where that is also the same unless there's exams in the schools XD so good being at Uni where there's no exams! Yay ♡.♡

I wish the UK would fix its weather problem... Pretty sure Lizzy has a weather machine in Buckingham Palace somewhere ;P I'll ask her

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu May 12, 2016 1:59 pm

Aye, the weather's been confusing as all hell recently.

The only upside to the shitty warm weather today was that all the female chavs were sweating their fake eyebrows clean off. Never before has there been a more amusing sight than watching a girl wipe her forehead and get half her eyebrow on her arm.

Also, Moony, good luck with that, mate.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Thu May 12, 2016 3:35 pm

I do not need luck! Just need to claim I am having tea with the Queen in an effort to repair British and Northern Irish relations, I'm posh enough for them to believe it :D Well as posh as a Northern Irishman can be

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wade on Thu May 12, 2016 3:54 pm

You're... you're from Britain? You're not American?

I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!!!

Wade
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Fri May 13, 2016 4:08 am

Aye, sure. You let me know how that works out for you, 'ey?

Also, welcome home, Wade. You have indeed found your people.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Fri May 13, 2016 7:12 am

There's only us 3 anyway :) not too sure about Angel Spirit but I know Crimson and Simple are 'Merican! As far as I can recall :P Dw we can revolt and fight them xD

Welcome home... If you consider my country part of the UK ;D

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Fri May 13, 2016 7:55 am

I'm a proud yankee, thank you very much.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Fri May 13, 2016 9:52 am

I was just talking to Crimson the other day about something similar to this. Now we Brits are taking over the Outcasters. c;<

And of course... Northern Ireland and Scotland are both part of the UK.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wade on Fri May 13, 2016 11:05 am

Submit or we will road rage you so hard. #YouBelongToUs

Wade
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!