Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Quest for the Everstone

Gameplay Information

a part of “Quest for the Everstone”, a fictional universe by xXxCryptic-AngelxXx.

The Everstone has shattered and magic has vanished from the world. Those brave enough to collect them and fight the dark creatures that roam, are granted a wish. What would you wish for?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Quest for the Everstone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Gameplay Information

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sat May 28, 2016 11:35 pm

These are the shards you will be finding to connect you to the group at the tower.

When you get near a stone shard you feel a tingling sensation similar to the tingling you get in your limbs when they "fall asleep" and you try to move them. You also hear a humming sound. When you see the shard it seems to be every color at once and also no color at all. Once you touch it changes color and for this "round" you will teleport to the tower.

Blueluckster- Clive:

Some say wishes are a powerful magic.
Payment for these wishes often come from the tossing of coin.
Well...Just don't drink the water. It tastes like copper.

shard after: green-blue
ability: hydrokinesis (water manipulation)

lolkatlove- Haze:

You have requested to steal yours from a vault which is fine by me.

shard after: crystal clear with some clouding in certain areas
ability: Summoning

Derek smith- Dalvin:

He will decide on his own.

shard after: soft green
ability: healing

Claw- Leopold

The most powerful kingdom is where your shard resides.
Court members once strolled through the yard with the king and his family.
It's closer than you think.

color: solid brown, grey, and green
ability: camouflage

so basically blue goes from a solid element to a liquid, lolkatlove goes from physically shifting to vocally shifting, derek goes from air to plants so he can't jump high but he can grow a tree, and claw, I gave you something useful that you can't specifically use to hurt anyone. More powerful stones will come along which will add to skill and danger so be patient all of you. Please. :) I hope you all have a great time with the rp. I have a lot of things planned. -rubs hands together evilly- muahaha!
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!