Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Tolerance

Camp Tolerance

a part of “Camp Tolerance”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

This character driven roleplay focuses on handpicked individuals as they face the challenges of interacting with someone else outside of their clique for the whole entire Summer.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Tolerance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Camp Tolerance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:42 am

"Camp Tolerance"
Thank you for taking a gander at this particular roleplay as I hope you will make a reservation and join us for this wild adventure. This is a LGBT friendly roleplay, I might add so characters can be of any sexuality. Make sure you have read the rules for the reservations as if something is missing, I will not accept your reservation but I’ll let you know what needs to be fixed. I will not add your face claim or character to the front page until a completed sheet for that character has been turned in. This is a relatively opened roleplay so if you have any ideas, please present them to me via PM as I love hearing other people suggestions. This is also a character driven roleplay as that means whatever choices, responses, interactions and actions your character makes, direct the direction of this roleplay. Creating relations with characters are very crucial for this roleplay, as well. When we have enough characters in, I will create a relationship chart for everyone to use.

Note: Be very considerate when making your characters. This is an adult roleplay but if you have no idea about any topic such as suicide, sexual assault or anything else then please do not add it to your sheet. It can affect someone personally and I would rather not see that happen. Thanks for understanding. I state this only because I did it and I felt really awful about it. So please think when creating your character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Re: Camp Tolerance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:56 am

I'd like to reserve two characters.
A prep with the face claim of Candice Accola with the dialogue color of #fd695c.

A skater with the face claim of Tyler Blackburn with the dialogue color of #168ae4

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:02 am

@eirakitten
I got you down. :) Thanks for being interested.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:45 am

Hey, I'd like to reserve two characters too :)

FC Jhene Aiko as a Skater with the dialogue color #009933

FC Shane Harper as a Mean Girl with the dialogue color #39004d

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueTeddyBearMelody on Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Hi~ I'd like to reserve a character

FC Audrey Hepburn as a Nerd with the dialogue color #5588FF
“We are creatures of the underworld~ We can’t afford Love~”

BlueTeddyBearMelody
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:55 pm

@unicorns.are.real
Reservation is noted. And you want Shane Harper to be a mean girl? Not to sound mean but maybe he'd be better as a Prep. :)

BlueTeddyBearMedlody
Uhm, mind choosing a different face claim? She looks a little bit too old to portray a high school student.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueTeddyBearMelody on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:07 pm

Alright...Hmm how about young Twiggy?

BlueTeddyBearMelody
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:20 pm

@BlueTeddyBearMelody
Still seems a little bit too old. It might just me and her facial features. :(

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:52 pm

I understand what you're saying about my guy character, but I'd really like to make him as a mean girl. It doesn't say anywhere that guys can't be in the mean girl clique, and he'd follow the mean girl brief. After I've submitted him if you still don't like the idea, I'd swap him to prep :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:16 pm

@unicorns.are.real
Actually, you what, you are absolutely right. Guess I could change that to the mean girls and boys clique. LOL. Sorry about that. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:26 pm

Thinking of reserving one character for now but I might reserve another girl later..

FC: Colin Ford
Clique: Skaters
Dialogue Color: #DF0101

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:28 am

@Grrbot
Sure. Reservation noted.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:56 am

Hi, can I please reserve a female prep, a male nerd and a female skater?

For the female mean girl I will be using FC: Candice King

For the female skater I will be using FC: Perrie Edwards

For the male nerd I will be using FC: Evan Peters

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:57 pm

@Miyer
Someone is already using Candice as a face claim, unfortunately. So, mind picking another face claim for that one? But your other reservations have been noted.

Edit; Missing something from the rules, as well.
Last edited by Sunflower on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:15 am

Hey Guys, so just letting you know that tomorrow I am going away for about a week and won't have any internet access. Sorry. But I'll finish my guys and hopefully my girl, before tonight before I go!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:21 am

@unicorns.are.real
Okay. Thanks for letting us know beforehand. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:17 pm

Can I reserve a female nerd and male skater?
Female FC would be Rachel Cook

And male skater Garret Hedlund

*edited
Last edited by Izzyvamp on Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:23 pm

@Izzyvamp
Sure but you're missing something from the rules. Go back and reread over them. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Mind if I reserve another character? Female prep?

FC: Imogen Poots
Dialogue color: #cdafc3

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:58 pm

My bad, I even remember reading over that the first time I don't know why I spaced like that.

Anyways the Skater's dialogue color would be:#BF0000
And my nerd's is:#FF8080

Also I fixed the gifs.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!