Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Inhumans

Wanted Connections

a part of “Inhumans”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

They collected eight of the worst of the worst from all over the world to try and defeat an unknown evil coming to Earth. Will they be ready to fight in time or die trying?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Inhumans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Wanted Connections

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:04 am

Hello, my beautiful people! So! This here is the wanted connections thread (bc I've been obsessed with them ever since seeing it in another RP I was in. All credit goes to Ξ•pΞΉmetheus BTW.), which you can basically use to streamline the process of searching for old connections for your characters. If you want someone to fill a specific role in relation to your character, just post a brief description of exactly what it is you're looking for in the "classifieds" code below.

Code: Select all
[left][i][size=320][color=hexcodea]∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎[/color][/i][/size][/left][right][img]http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s404/BleedingLover1/2645e242-115e-47cf-af54-6c297150d3f7_zps9rqxburd.jpg[/img][/right][center][font=Times][size=350][b][color=hexcodea]β™š[/color] [color=hexcodeb]Name[/color] [color=hexcodea].[/color] [color=hexcodeb]Alias[/color] [/size][size=80][color=hexcodea]β•―[/color][/b][/size][/font][/center]
[font=Times][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=110][b][i][color=hexcodeb]WANTED[/color][/i] ;[/b][/size] thing

[size=110][b][i][color=hexcodeb]STORY[/color][/i] ;[/b][/size] description

[size=110][b][i][color=hexcodeb]DEPTH[/color][/i] ;[/b][/size] (Detailed ; Vague ; Formless)

[size=110][b][i][color=hexcodeb]RELATIONSHIP[/color][/i] ;[/b][/size] (Positive ; Negative ; UTP)

[size=110][b][i][color=hexcodeb]AVAILABILITY[/color][/i] ;[/b][/size] (One ; Two ; Three ; ETC.)
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/font]

Okay, so I know most of the info is probably, for the most part obvious, but I'll explain it all anyway just in case there are any questions. Info below!

'Wanted': Just a short description of the sort of thing you're looking for.

'Story' : Just a slight elaboration on that with a few more details.

'Depth': The level of detail you yourself have come up with for the potential relation:

+ Detailed is basically, like, you have the entire backstory planned out and how what they'd think of each other and everything
+ Vague would mean you have a few ideas on some events that may have occurred between them, but most of the details are going to be discussed between you and the other person
+ Formless would mean that you only know what you want their relation to be like, but all the details would be discussed.

'Relationship': How the characters currently feel about each other.

+Positive. Which I'm pretty sure means they have a positive relationship
+ Negative pretty goes the same way as positive... Except, you know. The opposite.
+ UTP means 'Up to Player', which is used in situations where maybe the relation is dependent on something your character did, so the other character's reaction might differ, or if the two characters might differ in opinion

'Availability': How many people, max, you'd be willing to have fulfill the role.

And just in case, here's a sample one for reference if there still is any confusion!

∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
β™š Name . Alias β•―

WANTED ; Friend//Ally.

STORY ; Another Post-Human prisoner from El Cielo who's there to keep them sane while the live out their life sentence (s) or at least an ally to have their back when Mr. Boy Scout and his little normal boss comes around.

DEPTH ; Formless

RELATIONSHIP ; UTP

AVAILABILITY ; Two

Also if you're interested in fulfilling a connection someone is looking for, please comment your interest here before PMing the person. This is really just to avoid the person getting like three different PMs with interest for one role. You know? Haha.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Wanted Connections

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:29 pm

∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
β™š Natsumi Harada . Banshee β•―

WANTED ; Partner

STORY ; Someone she has either met before and knows her well or someone she'll grow close to while in El Cielo. (Male or female. Preferably no more than four or five years older than her. She is the baby of the group after all. Also probably won't come into play for a while. just want an idea of who would be interested)

DEPTH ; Formless

RELATIONSHIP ; Positive/UTP (could be a enemy->friend->partner type thing)

AVAILABILITY ; One
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Wanted Connections

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:25 am

∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
β™š Nadine Vasquez . Atlas β•―

WANTED ; Romantic Interest or Old Flame

STORY ; Have you ever wanted to play out that batshit kind of relationship with Crazy in Love as their theme song? Well this is you chance.This could be someone who knew Nadine before she went crazy or someone she met once she was in Cielo who she was separated from once being thrown in the mental ward leaving the both of them not knowing what happened to the other. The player could be or could have been in love with her or even one of her personas.

DEPTH ; Vague

RELATIONSHIP ; UTP (Up to Player)

AVAILABILITY ; One

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!