Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legend of Elenia (OOC) *Restarted* [closed]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legend of Elenia (OOC) *Restarted* [closed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nimh on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:54 pm

So what are we gonna do about it?
You have no power over me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nimh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:23 am

He didn't ask permission and went on ahead and posted. Just ignor his post and keep going. When he get's on later, I'll talk to him.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:22 pm

No need to say anything to me. Indeed, I misread your post Oblivian and figured since I was accepted in the original; there would be no problem with me starting immediately on the restart. But seeing that I have made an inconvience to everyone, I withdraw the character I posted without your consent. And without anyone needing to say anything after, I will not post in this forum or any related forum again. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

The_Lone_SOLDIER

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is. ~Bruce Lee Philosphy~

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:56 pm

that's all right SOLDIER, no harm done.

Any rate, people seriously need to post, it would be disappointing for this to die...
Orly?

Anderan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:15 pm

*gets on knees*
Don't let this RP DIEEEEEEEE
*convinient thunderbreak*
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Saddly I think it is.....again...-_-

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissDoomofDoom on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:17 pm

No this can not die. No it will not die. It must carry on. it must stay alive. Alive I tell you. I can not let it die. I won't let it die. Just like that really rubbish song. I will survive, so will this roleplay.
Survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive and survive.

MissDoomofDoom
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:42 pm

You think I want this to die? This would make the 3rd time I tried this RP...-_-

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FemalePirateCaptain on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:28 pm

MissDoomofDoom wrote:No this can not die. No it will not die. It must carry on. it must stay alive. Alive I tell you. I can not let it die. I won't let it die. Just like that really rubbish song. I will survive, so will this roleplay.
Survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive, survive and survive.

I think this is going overboard, but I think this still has life in it.

FemalePirateCaptain
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:50 pm

We must fight!

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:03 pm

OK ok ok, jsut don't kil this place in the process XP

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:14 pm

QUICK! PM EVERYONE WHO'S SIGNED UP FOR THIS AND TELL THEM TO POST! GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Anderan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FemalePirateCaptain on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:57 pm

If like you post on here, then since the splitting up post( the one where Xavier answers the questions and then splits up) it will be only silverclawedmouse's character who hasn't posted anything since then, but being the last one to post before that.
The real question is if the fox without is coming back to this roleplay and if so how long it will take until he can rejoin the roleplay. I guess he can always run into us later if we end up setting off without him.

FemalePirateCaptain
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:20 am

Hey guys. School just started up again for me and I'm getting back in the swing of things :D. I'm still in this, but won't be able to post until evenings or possibly weekends. Taking some difficult (for me) classes and I'm determined to not get below a B in any of them, so I'll be spending more time studying then RPG. I'll be able to post tomorrow and definatly over the weekend, but at the moment it is past my self given bed time and I need my beauty sleep.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:36 am

Well, because of the time difference I'm not able to post until morning here (it's 7.00 in the morning as I speak) but I don't think that'll make a major difference. :)

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:42 am

Ah, time differances. I forget about these often (as, you know, the world revolves around me and Pacific Time), but with that in mind, I supose it doesn't matter what time I post. Thanks for the heads up Raijn, I'm feeling rather sheepish now.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiore on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:47 am

i was just about to make a character when i saw "closed" in the title xD;; so i take it you have all the characters you need then?

Fiore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Yeah it's alittle hard when people are from different parts of the world. XP

and yeah Fiore we're kind of full, didn't want ths RP to crowded.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Well, I can't exactly help my birthplace xD

Luckily, I have the slightest problem with staying up late.. So, sometimes I might actually be able to post at the same time :P

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:02 am

Ok just got one question...where is fox without?

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!