Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legend of Elenia (OOC) *Restarted* [closed]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legend of Elenia (OOC) *Restarted* [closed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nimh on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 pm

the fox without wrote:due to a series of events, I have been put to two choices, go to a homeless shelter or sign up for the military, and as much as I loath having to go to the military, I loath being homeless even more, so as soon as I find out when I'm going to basic, I'll tell yall, but I do plan on coming back if I can once I get back to a computer. I'm going to miss all of you, and its been great. Adios for now.

This is the last thing he posted so the search for Abel is really a thing to note his disappearance.
You have no power over me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nimh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Man..I must have missed that....wait...then why are we looking for his character if we wont be able to until he(if he does) comes back?
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:15 pm

bah, sorry about not posting, i've been a bit busy recently. I'm still here.
Orly?

Anderan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nimh on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Just adding to the plot I guess.

Nimh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Well..I guess we can keep going with the search and then turn to another plot afterwards.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fiore on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:46 am

oh ok ^^ Thanks for letting me know.

Fiore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrUniqueRoleplay on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:38 pm

I actually sent him a pm on wednessday the 20th of Jan asking what he wants us to do with his character, but he hasn't replied yet. I know that he has read the message because it is in my sent box and not my out box. I guess that we should just carry on without him, and if at some point later he comes back, arrange it somehow that he runs into us and then joins up with us then.

MrUniqueRoleplay
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:26 am

Have we died? :l
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:35 pm

I actually think we did...-_-

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:45 pm

Damn! ..I really liked my character D:

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:52 pm

And I really liked my RP -_-

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:08 pm

I have to apologize, I got slammed by school and haven't even been on RPGateway in a good month or so.

Anderan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:31 am

I should probably pay more attention to school than RP.. The pile of homework is starting to grow x_x

Interest seems to have died, pretty much.. Shame..

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Destablization on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Just wondering.. this still open? It looks like a lot of fun actually
Hello. I am Destablization. If I posted in your Interest Check, please read the following.

I post using a phone. That means I can't do certain things.
I can't use the Roleplay Tab.
I can't use Chat.
I sometimes make small spelling mistakes.
-Roleplay Info-
I don't like being the center of a roleplay. I like being the side character. To me, they have true depth.
I don't mind dying in a roleplay.

That's all, and I hope we have fun together !

Destablization
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Destablization on Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:45 am

Just noticed all the posts about it dying -cries- that sucks. I guess disregard my previous post.

Destablization
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:22 pm

Yeah....it does suck....well...all you still looking at this...anyone wnat to try for a 3rd restart?

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:43 pm

You've got my vote :)

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Destablization on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Id definately like to join ^^

Destablization
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:11 am

If this was restarted again, I'd probably join.

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!