Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Together [IC]

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Together [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:15 am

[[:D]]

"I'm that stubborn," she giggled as he tapped her nose, deciding for once in her life to let it go. She'd probably have to learnt to do that a lot if she was going to get used to two children being around but she didn't mind. It was one of her traits that she didn't think much of anyways.
"Hm?" She murmured when Luke's words brought her back out of her thoughts again. "That's okay.. All kids can get a little hyper. Hell, even I can get a little hyper at times," she grinned, reaching up slender fingers to stroke his hair out of his eyes. "I don't mind you being grouchy, it's understandable. But be warned, I won't let you snap without snapping back," she chuckled. Flo knew that there was probably going to be a lot of that, and a lot of playful banter in their relationship if their previous record was anything to go by.

When he'd pulled away from the kiss and his forehead was leant against hers, Flo sighed happily. There was no where she'd rather be right now. Smiling when he said that his kisses here amazing, she'd have argued her point if the next words hadn't have followed. He said it so gently and with so much tenderness that it caused her heart to flutter and she knew that he could probably feel that. "And you're the one that I want.. more than anything." She opened her eyes then to look at him, just admiring and taking in every one of his handsome features.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Re: Together [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:10 am

[ =D ]

"Good - I need a stubborn woman in my life to keep me in line." Lucas smiled gently, and then he kissed her nose lightly. She really was his perfect woman in every single way. "Not as hyper as these two." He breathed, his face already being closed to hers so he didn't need to talk very loud at all. "I'd love to see you hyper. I can just picture you now bouncing off of the walls." He said to her playfully, and then he smiled when she spoke once more. "I like bantering with you, especially when it's playful."

"You know, it makes me so happy to hear you say that." Luke whispered lightly before kissing her lips, a little more passionately this time.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!