Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Introduction rly?

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Introduction rly?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spencer on Thu May 15, 2008 12:18 am

Oh my. I never know what to post here.

Call me Spencer. It's not my real name, but it's the alias that's stuck with me the most in all the years I've patrolled the web. I will be 19 this coming August. I live in the land currently terrorized by Bush with my longtime girlfriend, who I will refer to as the alias that's stuck with her: New York. So long live New York and Spencer. : p

Um. I love to roleplay. Clearly. I have such a difficult time finding decent forums, since most of the people there are either spambots or trolls.

Oh, and I'm sure I'll oftentimes come off as pretentious. But I'm really not, I certainly try not to be.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spencer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Introduction rly?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu May 15, 2008 12:23 am

Welcome, welcome, welcome. I am the friendly and loveable Rose, of course that isn't my real name, but its the name that this wonderful world of role play has given me and its kinda stuck with me.
If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please feel free to send a private message to any of us, mods, we'll be happy to help you out in any way we know how to. If not, we'll send you to someone we know who can.
I hope this place becomes a safe haven for your role play needs and wants. I hope to see you around the site.

Be welcome and enjoy your stay.

-Rose
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Thu May 15, 2008 4:41 am

Hello and welcome. I am Tobi. And no it's not my real name :P

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu May 15, 2008 5:36 am

Welcome!

Did you happen to frequent Gwing.net or AnimeMetro.com/GundamWing.com? Your name (though obviously something that might be used commonly) and demeanor together seem somewhat familiar.
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Thu May 15, 2008 6:47 am

Damn, I am too late...Oh, well. The name is KyojoKen, but my friends call me Kyo(I think). Its not my real name.:p
Welcome to RPGateway.
Please be inclined to lurk around the chatroom(it is apparently down at the moment) where you can meet many new and often wonderful people.

Note: RPGateway will not be responsible for any scarred childhoods.

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu May 15, 2008 6:48 am

The land that... whut... ANYWAY! Welcome! I am Ryand-Smith, DGG-001! So anyway, Besides all the evil I must cleave, I am here to tell you... WELCOME! With Hard Work, Guts, and Effort, I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spencer on Thu May 15, 2008 9:07 pm

Zhelir Darkfall wrote:Did you happen to frequent Gwing.net or AnimeMetro.com/GundamWing.com? Your name (though obviously something that might be used commonly) and demeanor together seem somewhat familiar.

Can't say that I did. I guess I'm just another one of those people. :p

And a thank you to those of you who offered me such a warm welcome.

Spencer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!