Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dropping Like Flies

Dropping like flies.

a part of “Dropping Like Flies”, a fictional universe by Sonara Stone.

Thirteen people are trapped on a house boat in the middle of the ocean. They have everything they need to survive for months, but there is a murderer among them. (One kill already!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dropping Like Flies”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dropping like flies.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dropping like flies."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dropping like flies.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marcus on Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Been some time since I joined one of these but I hope I do well.

Name:Zachary Ray Navel

Knicknames/Aliases: The Gambit

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Hair: Short dark brown brown hair almost a chocolate color if you will

Eyes: Dark Brown

Height: 6'3"

Weight:128

Clothes:Starting from the bottom up a black pair of sneakers with white socks followed by a loose fitting pair of jeans that have holes around the knees and a single hole on the lower left pant leg and finally a white tee-shirt that seems to be a little worn and torn from constant use. He wears a pair of glasses that seem to suit him but normally does not wear them unless they are needed. Side note: yes my cloths are clean they just are worn a lot.

Personality: Thoughtful in some cases but more or less quiet and tends to himself if everyone else seems to be alright. Seems to be the bookish type with his glasses on and may also be a walking dictionary while he wears them.He can be an ass at other times when he is not feeling well and does not wish to be bothered at this moment but normally will apologize afterwords as he might have gotten out of line.Name:You know what this is.

Likes: Books in general but mostly with certain lost bits of knowledge to them and even poetry catches his eye at times. Prefers dark secluded areas with a nice cup of coffee and a good book but truly enjoys a good conversation. Favors anything that has to do with the number 3 and the color red.

Dislikes: People who wish to ruin his own agenda, possible those who do not see things in the long run like he does or even those who are just plain ignorant. High up places and also the color yellow at times.

Fears- Death and not knowing what is beyond that next phase.

Addictions- recovering alcoholic

Disorders- Bibliomania-Bibliomania is an obsessive-compulsive disorder involving the collecting of books to the point where social relations or health are damaged. The purchase of multiple copies of the same book and edition and the accumulation of books beyond possible capacity of use or enjoyment are frequent symptoms of bibliomania. Side Note: He has been able to control most of his urges but may sometimes begin to worry about his home and possible of his vast collection.

Anything else: Before he came to where he is now he was in his apartment reading up on one of his books about chemicals and knowing fully what each one could do to the human body, one would think that he would be reading something else however he just seemed to pick it up and lost trake of time itself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Marcus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:39 pm

looks like a good role play, i have put in my character but like a retard I forgot to put in his name. I put it in his appearance, hope thats alright.

KRINKLESTOP
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Lerro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:14 pm

@Marcus. The porfile looks great, now just go to the character tab and click character application, then copy the info to there and submit.

@EVERYONE Make sure you read the whole introduction.

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EbonDruid on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:29 am

Okay, SonaraStone, I'd like to know if everyone needs some sort of mental affliction or disorder, or if most people just seem to be having one for the sake of having one. Just curiosity... It won't kill me, right?

Also, you aimed '@ everyone' that we needed to double-check our reading of the introduction. Did I do something wrong? I'm paranoid now, as I'm sure that you can guess. And yes, I know that all of this could be conveyed over PM, but using the OOC thread is so much nicer - that's the purpose of the OOC thread, is it not?
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die.
- HP Lovecraft

EbonDruid
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zyap on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 am

hm.. sorry if I try to answer the question, but I think, they just wanted to have their characters having some good and some bad traits. my character for example isn't that, what you would call 'attractive' but he just doesn't look like someone in is age.. everybody would think he is in his forties or younger..
Yeah that guy on the picture.. that's me! I just worked a bit on the pic so it looks like a shadow.

Zyap
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:14 am

Ok so I don't know if you were actually kidding or not, but I'd rathernot die first so I'm gonna do it anyway - KRINKLESTOP
lol xD
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:13 pm

There's krinkles in my top? ohnoes :O

BUT anyway, I was wondering if you could add the roof in the locations?
Since it's my characters favourite place.. please? :3
... in bed.

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:28 pm

@Ebondruid No, the point of that was to get people to post krinklestop before I started killing people. Its not a joke, for now the killer can only kill those who DID NOT send me the word 'krinklestop' by now. Im not trying to be mean, but I practically TOLD YOU ALL to send me the word. And at Ebondruid again, you already PMd me the word.

@Killer Do not reply to this on the ooc, we dont want anyone knowing who you are. But regarding the whole 'krinklestop' thing, I will send you a PM with a list of the people you can kill. Thanks!

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:29 pm

@Ebondruid No, the point of that was to get people to post krinklestop before I started killing people. Its not a joke, for now the killer can only kill those who DID NOT send me the word 'krinklestop' by now. Im not trying to be mean, but I practically TOLD YOU ALL to send me the word. And at Ebondruid again, you already PMd me the word.

@Killer Do not reply to this on the ooc, we dont want anyone knowing who you are. But regarding the whole 'krinklestop' thing, I will send you a PM with a list of the people you can kill. Thanks!

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:44 am

OHH so THAT'S what it meant by saying "krinklestop" xD (I fail)

Harta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zyap on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Ah I just realized, that I forgot to send the word KRINKLESTOP, but I must say, that I read the whole introduction. If it is too late now.. my fault - whatever.

Zyap
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:35 pm

So I guess I'm fucked because I only read the rules and down. Oh well, I'll just hole up in my room and stay armed. >.> I'm a persistent little bugger. :D Oh, and KRINKLESTOP (If it's not too late. >.>)
Life is like the coldest winter
People freeze the tears I cry
Words of hail their minds are into
I've got to crack this ice and fly
-Hitch a Ride; Boston

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:05 pm

wow, 1 almost murder and a real murder before dinner, didn't know it'd go that fast o.o

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zyap on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:30 am

*making a ghost-like voice* booooo!^^

uhm.. it's kind of strange.. most of the characters are still sleeping, huh? I think they should be more active, so that there aren't only a few persons on that boat..

Zyap
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 am

Yeah..

Well they're suspects now 0.0

You gonna haunt in the room of the murderer now? xD

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaharia_ on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Hey guys, sorry for not being here. Total lock down at my house soo I haven't had my computer :[
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsence. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. On the contrary wise, what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Zaharia_
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zyap on Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:35 pm

I will haunt him/her till he/she gets crazed and will be going to commit suicide. That would be one more corpse for the people on the boat, but it would be the last ;D I promise xD

Zyap
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:01 am

I think the roleplay got murdered.. now the question is.. who did it!?
What I mean is: I think the rp is dead. :S

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zyap on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 am

So it seems...hm.. what a pity i liked it very much, even if i died. and i really would have liked to follow it.. (i bet i was not the only one...

Zyap
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!