Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Feudal Moon

Feudal Moon

a part of “Feudal Moon”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

[CLOSED] The name given to the moon by those who use its light to fight. They are warriors who use darkness as their transportation, silence as their weapon, and your weakness is their strength. Some call them shadow demons, I call them NINJA.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Feudal Moon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Feudal Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Ah, I wasn't aware MoonMan was such a bad person.

He is actually a good friend of mine and he let me know that he had been banned, but that was the last time I heard from him. He is a great rper and in the event that he does not contact it will be hard replacing him in the role he choose.

As for finding the rp, I can suggest a number of things, but the best and safest, would probably be to just save the link.

I am actually a fan of both systems, but the the roleplay helps things become so much more organized, which I love!

So in all, there are 4 people who have yet to contact me and I'm not entirely sure they will.

Which is no problem. And I am considering starting things back up tonight. But, I said I will give them to Weds mid-night. so...

But if anyone is consider changing their roles, then speak up now, so we can begin discussing it.

EDIT:
*Double Face Palm*

Wow people, I could have swore I said no posting till this was resolved, but oh well I guess.

Its kinda funny actually...

But everyone can go ahead and start posting!

My revised post will be in soon.

But I am still waiting on the other 4's replies, so for now just ignore their characters.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Neither was he a jerk to me, hmmm I don't know maybe you got on his bad side or something, he was actually quite a fun person to RP with, always making characters whose names we could not pronounce, gonna miss him that's for true, lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Oh crap! We weren't supposed to post? I read your post flysociety but when Apple's Remains posted, I assumed we were allowed to post again? x_x

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:51 am

I'm just going to wait until Fly posts to post that way I know I posted at the right time and won't do anything wrong.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:23 am

Didn't flysociety post up there saying we can post? ._.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Did he? Well heck yea I'll be posting tonight at some point.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightxkira on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Ye, he posted in Posting, that the rp was paused as we moved on. But Above he says we can. so..

Lightxkira
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:38 pm

I do not want to sound rude and all, but I have question for LightxKira... I cannot see your character profile anywhere...presuming it would be in the Character tab section. So I am tad curious about that and since you have posted as a member of the Kraken... I want to know more of the characters I would likely get associated with. So, if you are accepted and all. My computer is just messing up with me then. Sorry, for the bother.
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:24 pm

NeonWingedPhoenix wrote:
Jaybt9 wrote:
NeonWingedPhoenix wrote:Yeah,I am sorry about that. I guess the roleplay slipped back several pages because It disappeared and it would not show up on my save files or anything. I have been wanting to post lately, but I have not had time to scan the entire site for the play.
Did you look under roleplay where it says My Roleplay? That's where I find this RP. That and from subscribing to this.

Yeah, I use that all the time, but since I used the new roleplay tab, it never showed up there, it was only when I found this OOC that it appeared on there..and even then sometimes it will not appear, I don't know. I really am not big on that new roleplay tab, I don't like it.

But anyway, I found it again, I hope that I can stay in here. I heard that Moonmanw as banned and frankly, I am not surprised..what I knew of him, he was kind of a jerk, at least in my experience.

I apologize, the person that I was thinking of was not MoonMan. I thought that it was because they had similar looking Avatars and I got them mixed up. That being said, I do not think I've dealt with him before..So, I retract what I said before.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Just to let y'all know, that there are some roles open now. The remaining people did not contact me therefore, they are no longer in the RP.

If anyone would like to change their role, just PM me.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Oh yeah, I have a question. Will we be advancing years throughout the roleplay? Or just days, weeks etc.?

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Good question.

The time will vary...

The first time jump will be soon. It will be a 2-4 week jump. And will begin with a conversation between Haze/Kemuri and Oda. Speaking about a mission to destroy the Kraken. That will signify the beginning of the original plot.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:36 pm

Cool. So, if we happen to have a year pass by, we can update our age and rank when necessary?

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Yup!

I will also figure out some way to update skills and what not.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:07 pm

Another question. Within the Kraken ranks, is it possible to surpass others? I think I know the answer, but I want to make sure. Oh, and when ninjas level up, do they have a special ceremony or something?

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:07 am

Yea, it will have to be in battle or by death.

1. If you do it by battle, you and the person who lost will switch places.
2. If by death, then all members will move up one.

Yes. It is kind of like a big deal, especially if you receive one of the special ranks.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:31 am

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for my long absence...

But, I think we are ready to do the time-jump signaling the start of our main plot.

So I will start typing that up and I hope y'all don't mind if I god-mod a bit. It will be nothing major, saying what each faction and some of their major characters were up to. If you would like me to state something specific about your character then let me know.

Otherwise my post will be in soon.

The Rp will resume a month or so later in the HQ's of both factions:

The Kraken will be having a discussion about what they plan to do.

Shifting will have just received their mission to eliminate The Kraken and are deciding who will go.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:28 am

Hey Fly, can I get back into this?

My character, Kamatayan, needs his creator to work properly so I was wondering if you would let me back in?

Although I do need a quick recap of all that has happened in my absence.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:38 am

Of course!!

And NM has happened in your absence.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonrise on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:47 am

Is this one closed?
Come to the darkside we have Gir!

Moonrise
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!