Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I finally decided to Apparate.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

I finally decided to Apparate.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuki-chan on Mon May 19, 2008 1:54 am

Hello there, dear.

Call me Yuki, if you please. I'm basically new here, and...well... This is an introduction. :D Stating the obvious again. I'm sorta young to most, but I'm happy that I'm just 12. The 'childhood years' aren't over yet, but I daresay I'm messing up my entire life a lot :lol: Jokes aside, a few vital bits of information about me: I'm part Japanese, part Chinese, full Asian. Yay. I love to... read, write, and sing. Yeah, I do love black. I speak Japanese, English and Chinese, but I'm not that fluent in Japanese. I'm a Capricorn, and I was born on 11/01/96. That's about all, so let me sum this whole thing up in one word... Hi.

By the way, you should know that I love chocolate chip cookies<3
Define reality.
Tell me what's sane.

There's no limit to creativity.

Isn't [color=#000000]everyone not the same?[/color]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yuki-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: I finally decided to Apparate.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon May 19, 2008 2:14 am

*places a plate of chocolate chip cookies*

Welcome to the gateway, Yuki!!

I am the loveable and all-caring Rose!! You can find me practically everywhere on this site as I have no life and am completely obsessed with role play....*shrugs*

If you have any comments, concerns, and/or questions, feel free to send a mod a pm, we'll be happy to help you out in any way we can, if not we'll send you on to a person who has the answer you're looking for.

If you need help tweaking a role play idea or character, please do not hesitate to send me a pm. I am a mentor on our sister site, The Academy, and would be most delighted to help you refine your skills.

Welcome, be welcomed, and hope to see you around the sites!!

-Rose
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Mon May 19, 2008 3:19 am

Apparate?

Oh and welcome, don't feed the trolls or ConvolutedMusings

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Mon May 19, 2008 7:03 am

Apparate?

Welcome to RPGateway. *pats Rose* You ain't jobless, you're just misunderstood. =D
Oh, Yuki-chan, welcome to RPGateway. This website has everything from sane people to nutjobs *points at self*
I hope you have a wonderful stay.

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuki-chan on Thu May 22, 2008 4:09 am

KyojoKen wrote:Apparate?

Welcome to RPGateway. *pats Rose* You ain't jobless, you're just misunderstood. =D
Oh, Yuki-chan, welcome to RPGateway. This website has everything from sane people to nutjobs *points at self*
I hope you have a wonderful stay.

Hmm. And there's the UBER-nutjobs *points at self and her spirit*

Okay. I'm crazy, and so it's nice to know that there's crazy people here too! ^^

EDIT: "Apparate" means "Appear" or something of that like. Harry Potter, you know.

Yuki-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chou. on Thu May 22, 2008 4:34 am

Wow. A Yuki younger than me. =o

Lolz. I was joking. By the way, welcome!! =3
You are welcome to join my SAKURA International School RP. Under Realistic Roleplay. =D

chou.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu May 22, 2008 7:27 am

Morning. BUILD UP! "BEcomes Steel Smith" How are you today!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!