Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In The Forest

In The Forest

a part of “In The Forest”, a fictional universe by Crystal Flamedance.

There are a lot of people living in the forest. But most of them aren't even people! Come find out what they really are...and if the humans can find a way to befriend them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In The Forest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] In The Forest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon May 17, 2010 5:37 pm

No Imma wake up soon, That thing should do some healing and wake me up soon. Nothing is immediate really, Not even magic XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon May 17, 2010 5:45 pm

...fair enough; though some things are immediate...like pain from a wound...eh, not really relevant, though...
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon May 17, 2010 10:24 pm

well yeah XD bringing someone back from unconsciousness...Not without a lot of power I think.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon May 17, 2010 10:54 pm

yeah, well...older magisprit=slightly stronger powers...i never meant for it to be immediate...and i whis i could remember where this idea came from...i though of it a whle ago...and it came back recently...the immortality with water, thing, i mean...i don't know where i though of it from...or how i even thought of it...hmm...this will take a bit of thinking...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon May 17, 2010 11:14 pm

yeah. I'd like to point out though that the fact that it won't work in human territory...is kinda a bit contradictory. If it's a spell that is cast every few years and then stays on him for that long....then Why can't he go to the humans???????

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon May 17, 2010 11:15 pm

the point isn't that it doesn't work in human territory; the point is if they all found out he was gaining immortality, they would all storm in to become immortal, as well; it's to keep from using too much energy...and we don't want a bunch of immortal humans wandering around destroying the forest forever...she's just telling him to stay away from the humans so they don't eventually figure out that he isn't aging anymore, and so he isn't questioned about it or bothered about it

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon May 17, 2010 11:25 pm

ah KK. become a wanderer got it

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon May 17, 2010 11:31 pm

not necessarily a wanderer...he could stay with Nillis...or they could stay near the lake so they don't forget...don't necessarily have to wander around...just needs to stay away from humans who would figure it out

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon May 17, 2010 11:41 pm

yeah no I'd go with him. But he'd only be able to go into the same town once for a long time. Or stay they for maybe 5-8 years come back to the lake and then we'd go to another town

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon May 17, 2010 11:44 pm

sort of...theres' really only one large groups of humans, and the other two are relatively small...but he could just get used to the forest...or just move every generation of humans...the young ones don't know the difference

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon May 17, 2010 11:54 pm

XD true. After awhile though...knowing Humans...there will be other towns and such....Honestly there is no way to stop it. Human ingenuity always wins in these types of games. The forest can be saved yes...but the rest of the world other then small reservoirs of magisprits and elves :| good luck might as well move in with the humans. XD They've always won XD

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 18, 2010 12:02 am

not necessarily...the whole goal was to keep their homes; as long as they accomplish that, the humans have lost, and are forced to go elsewhere...and it will be rather smalle, i suppose, compared to the rest of the world...i think smiley needs to hurry up; i want to know how his post changed!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue May 18, 2010 8:00 am

XD his comp died AGAIN probably XD

and well yeah...sure...they can save the forests and such...but what then.... They would be nothing but preserves XD

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 18, 2010 10:43 am

then we use the forests to prepare for war against the humans! ...not really, a good portion of the characters prefer peace...that just means they hide from humans in the forest, and if they ever get a look at one of our homes, then we attack...eh, it still needs working on...and it does look like something's happened to his computer again...probably did break down...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue May 18, 2010 11:29 am

War...Humans Vs Magis spirits...It would be bloody but humans would win in the long run I think. Be interesting to see

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 18, 2010 1:06 pm

but you forget that magisprits appear very beautiful to humans; that could be used against them...or maybe be used to capture them. i would imagine each magisprit has some way to hold them captive, and with the men captured, what else is there to do? it's some time in the past, so women did not fight them...well, human women...still, it wouldn't take much in that way

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue May 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Yeah this is true. Still after a long enough time. maybe a few hundred years, I'd give it 5 generations tops XD

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 18, 2010 2:40 pm

that depends on how many of the men we do grab; if we grab enough, how can there be any more human generations?

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue May 18, 2010 3:11 pm

ahahhahahahahahahaha yeah I say good luck to that XD I doubt there's enough Magispirits, From what i gather we are the least populace of the races.

Speaking of which how are we born anyways?

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 18, 2010 3:22 pm

basically, the original magisprits were born directly from their element...when one dies, another magisprit puts them back in their element, and they are kinda "robron"...though they have no memories from before they died...so basically...i might have to allow half magisprits for our race to grow in numbers at all, cuz that works, too...but they can't be nearly as powerful as the full-magisprits...but even if there aren't enough magisprits, the elves would be killing plenty, too, and that does reduce human numbers, too

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!