Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice of Human Sacrifice«ooc+su»

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Alice of Human Sacrifice«ooc+su»

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:35 pm

YAAAYYYYYY!!! *tackle hugs Blood-chan* IM SOO GLAD YOU DONT HAVE TO GO!!!! X'D
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Oh lol, i'll post l8r :)
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Hmmmm....
I don't know how long I'm gonna be on.....Anyone post yet?

PLUS I AM IN READING!! GRRRRRR!!!!
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:25 pm

In reading......" :o?

And Blood-chan.... Since your not leaving, post in Small Fangs?? The power of QUESTION MARKS!!! cX

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:53 pm

I posted.. it's short though, I didn't know what to write...

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:00 pm

It's kewl, Lily. Just as long as you post. But we need more interaction. I'll post too. :)

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:22 pm

D: It's dying now

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Ikr!!!

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:04 pm

:( That sucks it was a good ideaa.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:29 pm

We can message the others. :) If that's a good idea.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Okeidokie. You wanna do it? Or shud I?

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:42 pm

We both should. It would serve more helpful, and persistant.

And do I sense a spike of a affection between Miku and Sebastian? :) lol

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Lol, you mentioned the cute thing at the end lol so i decided that maybe they'll have a crush on each other of something :P

& Okay

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Yaaa. I'm trying to spike some romance. lol c:

And I'm almost done. :D

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:00 pm

>.> I hate my dad right now. I g2g he's making me get off. Sorry! I managed to post tho lol

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:11 pm

I am sorry that I have not been able to post anything in this RP. I have had my attention spanned out greatly with other things, and especially becoming a mentor. I cannot partake in the RP, but if you have questions on how you can revive the RP, do post them here and I will get back you with ideas on how to make it more exciting.

Also, if you are looking for more characters, try to post in the "Roleplayers Wanted" thread to see if anyone would want to fill in some characters gaps.

Again, I am sorry, but I am still here to help you all.
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Bye Lilyy~! ;D

And meh. I guess the spot is open now. And it's now as tho I need more RPers. I'm happy with the ones I have. I just need people to post. And no need to act all official.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:37 am

if this isnt dead ill change mad hatters gender to male....tooo many giiirrlss. Anyways tell me if its dead or not, maybe you could revive it if its dead.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:06 am

It's nott dead.. Yet. Eh heh heh... ">.>

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:08 am

well...it better not die, or i might, well destroy my computer, i must be cursed....every Rp i join dies! T.T sooo sad

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!