Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice of Human Sacrifice«ooc+su»

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Alice of Human Sacrifice«ooc+su»

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:15 pm

When you here the world Wonderland, what comes to mind? A happy, perky, and joyful, merryland? But for the Wonderland I'm talking about, You're dead wrong. My Wonderland is filled with pain, and fear. Covered up by fake happiness. Here everyone knows the painful truth.

The Painful Truth of a Dream.

I will tell you the story of the Four Alices that came to my Wonderland.

The first Alice was a Galliant Red one. Weilding a sword in the Wonderland. They were captured in the forest of My Wonderland, as a wanted Fugitive, for slashing down everything and everyone in their path. But was released.

The Second Alice was a Fragile Blue one. Singing many false created notes to the regions of the Wonderland. This Alice was that of a Bloody Blue Rose.

The Third Alice, was Little Green One, very Cute and Dear to My Wonderland. She became the Queen of the Wonderland. Fearing Death, she would Forever rule her Country.

During this Time, Two Children went into the Forest. An Invatation for them from the Castle was a Trump Card of Hearts.

They were the Fourth Alice. Going through many doors to get to the Wonderland, curiousity taking its toll. Not to long after, they came in a Yellow boat. With the Stubborn older Sibling, and Smart younger one. They're never awoken from their dream of My Wonderland, forever wandering.

Who Is The Next Alice?

Rules
☆Be somewhat literate
☆Bloodshed is welcomed.
☆Swearing/Romance is Allowed. ((PG-13))
☆Basic RPG rules.
☆At least write a paragraph. (5-8 sentances)
☆☆Post at at least once a day if you can.
☆☆Notify a GM if you are going to be gone for an extended period of time.
☆☆DON'T LET THIS DIE.

Roles
First Alice (RED)- chris45
Second Alice (BLUE)-Me
Third Alice (GREEN)- Alise120
Fourth Alice (YELLOW-must be twins)- Bloodice17/xxLily
Fifth Alice (WHITE)- Bloodice17

Other Roles
White Rabbit- Open [MALE]
Cheshire Cat- Kawaiiwolven
Mad Hatter- iminmiamitrick2233
King-OPEN(MALE)
{any other characters must be MALE}

Character Sheet.

Name.
Age.
Role.
Personality.
(Stick to the DESCRIPTION of your Alice if you are an Alice 1-4)
How you came across the Wonderland...
Appearance. (ANIME ONLY or DECRIPTION)

Alise120 is a CO-GM. So anything said by her goes as well as mine.

PM me any Questions you might have.
XOXO Kaoru Kagamine
Last edited by Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Alice of Human Sacrifice«ooc+su»

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm

Last edited by Alise120 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:21 pm

GOOD. And I have to make mine too. cX

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Name:
Rosemary "Alice" Littell
Role:
Third Alice (Green)
Personality:
Alice was the free spirit who always knows how to lift people out of depression. She never in a day felt miserable or upset even if there was grave news. Even though her outer appearance looked deceiving to any intellectual and/or any elite background, she always had a broaden mind of higher learning. Her other side was more harsh and threatening that no on wants to witness. She had an air of aggressiveness that made most people afraid to put their point across or even speak their mind. She never failed to prove someone wrong even if she was in the wrong as well. Alice tried her best to stay focused and poised even though a lot of people try to shot down her confidence, which in the end they would fail miserably as usual. Alice would stand up to make her voice heard even if it had to deal with going into battle, verbally or physically. But her soul remained adventurous making her want to explore anything possible that she could receive and get her hands on.That's how she got down the mysterious hole that led to "Wonderland" in the first place for being so curious from her adventuring attitude.
Appearance:

Some of the clothes that she will be wearing:
Last edited by Alise120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:32 pm

KK. And read my message in the Interest Check.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Even though I have green as my symbolism color, can I still love pink and wear it ?

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Yea, can you make some aspect of her be green tho?. (Hair, eyes, etc...)

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Of course lol.

I'll show it when she wears her clothes (everything will be pink and green).

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Kk.. I'm gonna message Nieght and Kawaiiwolven about the OOC. So they know.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Are we posting here or are we doing character additions via RP tab?
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Here. I like the forum. Im too dumb to know how the RP tab thing works... So a character sheet here would be perfect. The IC is gonna be the forum too. Just so you guys know. lol

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:01 pm

Name: Reginald Alistair Baldwin Beauregard Ichabod Theodore.
Meaning: If you try to even gather a meaning from that... I'd call you ridiculous. But here is the break down of his name which also serves as his personality description.

• Reginald: Advisor To The King
  • Alistair: Defender of Men
  • Baldwin: Bold Friend
  • Beauregard: Beautiful, Handsome
  • Ichabod: Departed Glory
  • Theodore: Divine Gift

Aliases: Mister Rabbit or Reginald Theodore.
Titles: "The White Rabbit"

Age: In Wonderland what is, is what is should not be, while what it should not be, it is.
Race: Anglo-Saxon for his human portion.
Species:Homo Sylvilagus Transitionalis (Human Rabbit).

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 186lbs.
Body Structure: Thin and lanky.

Classification: Satirical.
Main Occupation: Being on time, and never early or late.
Minor Occupation: Servant to the Queen of Hearts, and royal advisor to the King.
Style of Choice: Rather comical and flamboyant clothing that represents Hearts wherever there is a place available.
Languages: English.

Overall Stats:

ImagePower:

||||||||||||||||||||
Speed
||||||||||||||||||||
Combat
||||||||||||||||||||
Intellect
||||||||||||||||||||
Technique
||||||||||||||||||||
Endurance
||||||||||||||||||||
Magic Resistance
||||||||||||||||||||
Vitality
||||||||||||||||||||
Energy
||||||||||||||||||||
Spiritual
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by Prose on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Kaoru-chan! I want to be the Fifth Alice!!!!

Name: Kokoro Hitori
Role: Fifth Alice
Personality: "The Fifth Alice was a maiden of White. Acting so immature, she stormed into Wonderland. Running straight to the castle of the Third Alice, she demanded the power of creation. The Queen sent here to the cage of the First Alice.
That Alice fought and fought until she was freed. Walking through countless doors she passed by the other Alice's resting places. Eventually she was caught by the younger smarter brother, that white maiden never spoke another word."
How you came across the Wonderland: She was tired of getting picked on and wanted to create her own world to make all the bad people go away.
Appearance: Image
Last edited by Kagerou on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:13 pm

GAH!!!! Nieght, you are auto-accepted. (Even tho I couldn't pronounce some of the words..) Its cool now. :)

And Blood-chan. Accepted. *fan-girl squeal* SHES PERFECT!!!!!

Im posting my character soon too. c:
Last edited by Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:58 pm

His picture is up now.

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:01 am

Oh, so now your a fan girl of Kokoro?

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:27 am

Mine. <3

Name. Miku Shigane
Age. 15
Role. Second Alice (BLUE)
Personality. Miku is frail, and kind. Having sung to all the regions of The Wonderland, she had grown more Devious in a way, creating despair with her notes. Even tho she sings, she gets easily bored and over-all silent.
Appearance.
Miku has dark blue hair, a light blue eyes. She's pale and slim with exquisite features. Her hair is long, going down to her bottom. It's either held up with a black ribbon or just down.

Her clothes are either Blue, White, or Black. Or all 3.

She's always decked out in a blue plaid mini-skirt, with black knee-high socks. Depending on her mood, her white coat will have either a blue or black scarf. The seperates at her waist, flowing out naturally, showing some of her tummy, and goes down to her knees.

A pic will be up when I get onto a comp, so Gosh. T:

P.S. She kinda looks like Kaito in the music vid specified above.
Last edited by Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am

IM BEING A BAKA!!!!! "^-^ The pic is kewl, And yes Blood-Chan, I am. She's kawaii. c:

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:59 am

Name.Shin Kataoka
Age. 17
Role. First Alice (Red)
Personality. Shin is always brave no matter what he faces, he likes to watch his enemies in pain, and because of slight mental problem Shin thinks a lot of people are out to get him, so he sees most people as an enemy. Shin is the type who wont stop until his job is done.
Appearance. Image

(^^ Hope it's ok)
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:08 am

Thankies for joining, Chris. c:
Your character fits the bill perfectly. AND it's short and simple like mine. (Which is not done yet..) >.>

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!