Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Under the White Sheet

Under the White Sheet (Need RPers)

a part of “Under the White Sheet”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

Welcome to S.C.U. institute of higher learning for a higher breed of students.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Under the White Sheet”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Under the White Sheet (Need RPers)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:12 am

Sorry for my absence, I'll post tomorrow at least I'm hoping to, if these meds don't keep me asleep all day.

Fly, I'm still in this, and am hoping to be able to post tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:52 am

*glomps moon as he sleeps*
MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON\
HI!!!
hahaha...omg i love lilith's brother
we are going to have so much fun together

@fly: i couldn't put the right location for my last post, cause for some weird reason dorm 6 place thingy has disappeared so i put the location as just the dormitories!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:24 am

poor wind of fate.

good luck with what ever it is.

^~^

@ flysociety , you having trouble sleeping ?

um how do we get Lilith ready for Delta E Mu ?

@ Kose ?

o.o Lorcan says thanks ?

did you just wake my chibi moon ass up ?

*blinks at the Engel glomping me *

ok.... Its cozy

*falls back asleep in Engel's arms *

v-.-v zzzz

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:06 am

Angle: Ok, that's cool. I will try to figure out why.

Moon: Huh, what do you mean?

I will post the Narration soon, after everyone gets in their post.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:00 am

I'm going to post today for sure. I haven't quite decided what to write to explain for Dante's absence, but I'm working on it.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:17 am

Dante?

Isn't your character's name, Claude?

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:04 pm

vo.ov aro ? claude

@ fly society

did you just ask me a question ?
I dont speak Albanian !

*gives fly society a couple of jello shots *

Ahh, rawr, lets get drunk and do things we will ______ about should we ever remember!

*whispers *
"it says scheiss"
:) , we need food for that!
I have a plan !

*puts a mirror infront a pelican , and watches it kick its own ass *

this wont take long
;) yea

.. *gets distracted and calls a petshop *

"I am sending a turtle fish ..." o_O " I totally meant to say possibly piglet square"

*whispers to Flysociety *
"When they put you in with the other square kitty kats, You know what to do "

*puts a circle dinosaur suit on Fly society *

*sends Flysociety to the petshop drunk *

*notices The pelican strangled its self with the miror * ?????

*chibi moon sits down , confused and frightened *

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Yes, sorry, Fly. Too many freaking characters in my mind.....

Ah that's so frustrating that I did that...GR!

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kay422 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm so out of the loop in this roleplay haha...I work too much to be healthy I'm ready to throw in my apron and tell customers to help themselves.

BUT, I finally got a post up today...as sad and distant as it may be I'll find a way into the action soon enough! Deirdre will be attempting to recruit Lilith in the near future, and such as it seems she'd make a good candidate haha.
Open that door: I'll follow you into that space
Where nothing is regretted then forgotten.

Kay422
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:14 pm

@ kay !!

YAYYAA Lilith for Delta E MU ! deirdre rocks !

*happy dance *

.. I Know what you mean, I use to work 16 hour shifts, it was like the more hours I did , taxes pissed me off .

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:45 pm

@moon: um...what the hell is going on in the pet shop post? hahaha
by the way bad move with wiping the blood on lilith's bed...i think she might be pissed off now
hahahahahha

@kay: YAY thank you :)

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:19 pm

I have finished my post and narration, but I will wait till tomorrow to post it.

This will allow you all to finish up before the time jump.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:54 am

FYI: This RP began on the fictional date of Friday, August 27th, 2010 around midnight and after the time jump, it resumed Wednesday, September 1st, 2010 around 3:00.

The party will begin after my character or Kay's character arrives at the Ballroom. Which is a new location that has been added.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kay422 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Sorry that last post was awful...But it's up none the less.

Kay422
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:55 pm

So, I'm gonna have to drop this RP. This is one of the more active ones and I can't keep up and post within the rate it currently is going. I am starting to get packed down with last minute vacations, Band Camp, and work with Summer reading and ACT test prep. It was all slammed on me last minute. I apologize deeply for this, and it really sucks, but I do have to drop out.

It was a pleasure RPing with you all and I hope to somehow join in, whether it be a different RP or not, someday later.

Best wishes to this RP. Be safe, all.

MistressDarkstar

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:29 pm

@ Kay ,

it was fine ^-^

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:07 am

Let me be the first to say that back pain is NO FREAKING JOKE...........

I'm in a bit of pain right now, I don't know why but my back is freaking killing me, it's been like this for days now and that's why I haven't been able to post. I take meds and it helps but it just keeps on, I'm hoping to see the doctor some time tomorrow or Wednesday but who knows, the doctor stays busy and appointments are hard to get.

Sadly, I probably won't be able to post tonight, but DO NOT count me out, I give Fly permission to move my character around a bit just so he doesn't get left behind. Hopefully, and again I am hoping, that the pain subsides and I am able to get back on tomorrow morning/afternoon, and if I do get chance I will definitely post.

So sorry for the wait Fly, I know you must think awfully of me......

I managed to post in Dorm 9, and will post in the Ballroom once I get chance. I must say I was confused as to WHERE to post but I think I got it now.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raphiel_Monrose on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:49 am

You all still want another RPer?? ive been out of practice, but this character is a vampire, heh :). If not, understandable

Raphiel_Monrose
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raphiel_Monrose on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:57 am

I actually have to re-vamp (no pun intended) my character due to my absence from rpg.com. If you are still accepting new RPers when I am done, then I would still like to join ^_^.

Raphiel_Monrose
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:16 pm

My guess would be to submit a character to Flysociety and I'm sure he will inform you as to whether or not its accepted though he hasn't turned anyone around yet.

Fly, I have to ask if my character is stll the founder of a fraternity.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!