Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wild Children (Interest Check, get your Interest Check!)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!
How about now? Is it finished now?

*continues to poke Pancake*
Hey bitch, I don't care if it kills me
and I don't give a damn if it hurts
I'm going to live for the fun of it
Because this is my stinkin' life, not yours

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Wild Children (Interest Check, get your Interest Check!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:31 am

I'm interested. ^^
Hey, that's a post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Seven tenths of the way finished. I just have a few of the more boring details to work out right now. :)

I shall keep my commentary to myself otherwise!

You guys will be cool with a pretty strict character acceptance, right? To weed out anybody who I might otherwise want to stab? *looks innocent*

See a word in my writing that you don't understand? Can't find the definition anywhere? I'm probably sponsoring it. Did you know that much of the communication we use today consists of only about seven thousand words? These poor dears have been removed from the dictionary--but you can help bring them back!

Omega_Pancake
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Okay, just get it done!!!!

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Aeris! -tackles-

I love Ryxel's name. :D ^^

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Why thank you! I made it up all by myself!

I don't know why I love it, though..... It just sounds hot.

*sweatdrops*

Ha.. Ha.. Yeah... I like to make up names like that.

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Yessss, it does. How do you pronounce it? -looks around- I like the spelling. ^^ But I'd like to know how you pronounce it so that I don't get slapped.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Well, it should be said as ricks-ull. The first syllable rhymes with tricks, second syllable sounds like pull.

Which RP am I in with you? I can't remember, sorry..

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:01 pm

I'm titally down for it, holmes. Never had the experience of playing two roles, so this should be refreshing. =)

(OhhaiBlood.)

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:05 pm

(OhhaiTae) ^^

Why were you saying hi? :D

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

AND the OOC is officially up!

I'll try to have the IC up as soon as we get the majority of the slots filled. :)

EDIT: I'm dumb, didn't post link.

post1183835.html

Omega_Pancake
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Because you're Bloodtastic! ^0^

Oh hey, an OOC! Don't fret if my character doesn't pop up in a day or so--I'm in the company of my college-centric partner, hurr.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:35 pm

My character will be up as soon as I read everything. I have it bookmarked so I can read it later.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

That's perfectly fine. :) It's not like the OOC is going to go anywhere or do any tricks that you might miss.

Or is it?

*feeds it sardines to see if it will do a trick*

Omega_Pancake
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!